shard time quest

General Discussion
Ok so i am trying to get the quest shard time done on my rogue, sicne Blizz seemed to want to take out getting nethershards from WQ's on broken shore itself what is the quickest way to get them without having to wait on random spawns.
Broken Shore WQs have never rewarded nethershards. You're going to have to farm wyrmtongue caches or complete legion assaults.
Or do sentinax beacons, but that might be difficult if your rogue's not geared.
Legion assaults. And contributing to the buildings on the Broken Shore (I think that still works, doesn't it?) used to give 75 shards per turn-in. But yeah, legion assaults.7
10/28/2017 04:33 PMPosted by Eyrinjia
Legion assaults. And contributing to the buildings on the Broken Shore (I think that still works, doesn't it?) used to give 75 shards per turn-in. But yeah, legion assaults.7

the buildings no longer give any.
One of my alts just did that...treasure chests give like 45~50 nethershards. Think she had some already from invasions.
one invasion gives over 2k.
10/28/2017 04:16 PMPosted by Bloodreigns
sicne Blizz seemed to want to take out getting nethershards from WQ's on broken shore

No, this is false.

10/28/2017 04:16 PMPosted by Bloodreigns
what is the quickest way to get them

Invasions and Sentinax.

Also, that pumpkin helm looks awful. Apologies, but it doesn't help that you're a Demon Hunter.

EDIT:

10/28/2017 04:43 PMPosted by Bloodreigns

Turning in War Supplies awards 75 Nethershards.
EDIT:

10/28/2017 04:43 PMPosted by Bloodreigns

Turning in War Supplies awards 75 Nethershards.[/quote]
From what i have seen on this toon an the one i did on my rogue never got any from doing the buildings