932 Enhance Shaman LFG

Guild Recruitment
I am currently looking for a 2-3 night a week raiding guild, weekend guild would be a bonus (fri/sat). I currently have been raiding with an enhance shaman during Legion. I have all my enhance legendaries and working on my ele and resto builds. My current guild is a heroic only guild that I joined when I moved to Area 52. The guild is currently on indefinite hiatus from raiding due to a large number of members moving on. I however want to continue raiding through Argus and beyond. AOTC through out Legion, been raiding Heroic, but would be interested in mythic as well

Btag:
Jiujitsu#1888

Recent raid Experience:
Legion:
9/9 H ToS with AoTC
10/10 H NH with AoTC
3/3 H ToV with Aotc
7/7 H EN with Aotc
Hey Vul,

If you're at all interested in Alliance I'd love to talk to you about a spot over here with us. We're a new guild formed from a group of friends who have raided over the years with each other from normal modes to top us teams.

We're filling out a roster of likeminded people who wants to clear content when it's current while having fun at the same time.

Tues/Thurs 7-11 EST

Kovas#11562 (BNET)
Veladys#2257 (DIscord)
Hello Vulkrym, We are short one more dps for our Mythic ToS team we are1/9 M and have Harjatan at 4%. We are also looking forward to Antorus as we plan on going right in there and having fun taking down bosses. Please add our Btag Below I think you would fit right in. Let's talk

WE have been called to battle. WE must journey into the very heart of the Burning Legion's stronghold to undertake a desperate mission. Succeed, and Azeroth may at last know peace; fail, and all will burn.
Join the Camels and we shall.... PILLAGE AND PLUNDER , TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS FOR THE ALLIANCE FOR AZEROTH!
WARNING :This may cause the following side effects : Delusions of invincibility , Hair loss, muscle spasms, uncontrollable ranting and eye twitching. This has not been FDA approved

<Two Camels in a Tiny Car >
We our a guild of raiders that have been raiding together for a little over 5 years now. We treat each other like family and respect one another. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it's going to be 3 hours of FUN. We laugh,joke around, have music playing while we raid and kill bosses for lootz. We work well together on new bosses everyone can contribute to the strat. Like I said we ALL have been raiding for years. The age of members range from 20's to mid 50's so you will not find a PG rating in this guild, although we keep things respectful we do have some crazy funny people in here.

NOTE : We do take a break from raiding in the summer for a few weeks which is voted on by the guild and during the Holidays from Christmas straight to New Years. We find this helps to keep "burn out " out of raiding, and allows our raider to spend that time with their family without worrying about missing raid night. How ever we will log on to do other things in game, plenty to do in Legion.

Server: Lightbringer <PST> time zone (Normal- Medium/High Population)
Faction: Alliance
Current Progression: 9/9 N ToS, 9/9 H ToS , 1/9 M ToS
Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday , Sunday 7:30 pm to10:30pm pst - 10:30pm to 1:30pm Est.

Loot System: Round Robin with our own twist
We use mumble and would like to interview new recruits.
RECRUITING :OPEN = Healer and Dps , OS tanks are welcome for mythic+ and back up raid tank.

Two Camels in a Tiny Car Raiding History :
We formed our guild a few weeks after the start of SoO = 14/14 Mythic, HM= 7/7 Mythic then BrF went live , BrF= 10/10 Heroic , 6/ 10 Mythic then, HfC= 13 /13 Heroic , 7/13 Mythic kills. And now Legion current 7/7 normal, 7/7 Heroic and 1/7mythic , Tov 3/3 N, ToV 3/3H, NH 3/10M, ToS 9/9 H, 1/9 M ToS.

Expectations
Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on the guild website forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

What you can expect from us:
Weekly Raids and Content: We provide end-game content for all our raiders. We currently push for the hardest content this game has to offer and we will try to include everyone as much as possible in the near future and upcoming expansion. We do Mythic + on wed and try to make sure everyone has theirs done before the reset on tues. We are currently doing a lot of WQ and farming in Argus.

We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new with them, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take anything seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitude or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!!

Get in contact with us
Btag: GhostToast#11626
Btag: CoCoLattè #1866
In-game mail on Lightbringer / http://camels-r-us.net/
Parts Unknown - Sen'jin (PVE) - Horde is recruiting for Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond!

About:
The guild was formed during WOD by a group of RL friends. We offer a fun, friendly and competitive semi-casual raiding environment, that focuses on clearing heroic content and getting AOTC each tier. With the Antorus the Burning Throne Raid right around the corner, we’re looking to add a few like minded and experienced people to our core raiding team.

Progression:
9/9 H TOS

Recruiting Needs:
Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, DK & Rogue)
Ranged DPS (Any Class)
Tank (Any Class)
Hybrid Tank (Any Class)

Raid Schedule:
Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.
Optional alt run on Sunday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested or need more info.
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 9/9N and 9/9H in Tomb. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for some Dps and a healer to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend sending in an application as we would like to get to know you!
If you are interested in joining us please fill out an application at http://theclique.guildlaunch.com/ and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game or any other officers. My battle tag is Hadorya#1497
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey, <Disturbed> US-Zul'jin is looking to add new faces to our roster -- for Antorus -- and we would love to have you trial with us. Full time spots are determined by performance. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Current Progression
TOS: 7/9M
Nighthold: 9/10M
Trial of Valor: 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Raid Times
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday | 8-11pm server (EST)

How To Apply
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757517868
http://www.disturbedguild.com/apply

Contact Information:
Madness#12309 - Madness
Mojo#12988 - Mojosauce
Hi Vulkrym,

<Spellbound> 9/9H on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Hello! Carebear Club is looking to add some more DPS and healers to our group as we continue into Tomb. We are a fun group of players who love to log on and have fun, as well as kill bosses together. We are very laid back, but kick butt when its time. We have a lot of people that enjoy mythic + and just enjoy hanging out. If you love a good Pun then we are the guild for you!

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 1/9M, 9/9 H, 9/9 N ToS, 5/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H
Guild Website: http://carebear-/club.enjin.com/
Forum Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749725641?page=2#post-32
Battletag: Ariana#1409

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to add me! Happy Hunting!!
[H] <M A L I C E> Mal'Ganis 6/9M Late Night Guild LF DPS/Heals

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. We are currently 6/9M and looking to add to our family of dedicated players. Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).
We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 920 ilvl and have concordance in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 11PM - 2AM Central.
We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are however:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Warlock
- Hunter
- RDruid
- DPS w/OS Tank or Heal specs

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
Relam: Tichondrius
Raids: Mon/Wed 5-8pm PST 8-11EST (Optional Thursday heroic clear as well)
Progression: 6/9M ToS
Recruiting: All Classes for Mythic Progressoin as well as Antorus.
Server: Silver Hand
Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
Tank
DPS(not ret)

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
Hey Vul, we are a strictly Heroic raiding guild that raids 2 days a week on Tuesday and Thursday from 6:15-9pmEST. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up so we can chat.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 9/9-8/9H raiding guild on Thrall (PVE-EST).
Real Life has hit our family pretty hard this expansion so we are actively recruiting for all postions.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid. We try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Any (Full-time spot available)
Heals
Any (Full-time spot available)
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache material, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
[/quote]
“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
Hey Vulkrym!
I am from Darkness Ascended. We are horde and reside on Hyjal server. We raid Wed and Sat 7-10pm PST! My Btag is Astirrays#1197! I would love to hear from you and chat more about you being with us! Plus I rather not spam you with a text wall that you have to read! [:
Sent a Bnet request to you. Our guild raids on Area-52. Let's talk.
Here's our blurb.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759201254#1

2 nights a week. 1-4am EST / 10-1 PST
5/9 Mythic

Rebuilding the guild for Antorus. feel free to msg me and we can chat in discord about whatever questions you may have
Hello Vulkrym, we could use a good enh shammy, however, we won't be looking to do mythic until Antorus. See info below for why. If you're patient and want to be part of a group of fun and highly skilled players, hit me up on bnet (quail#1772).

Top players from Tichondrius are reviving an old guild with the hopes of recreating some of our best raiding experiences. Our current roster is made up of highly experienced mythic players who are extremely skilled at their respective classes and driven to progress. We're looking for other skilled players who would be a good fit to add to our core raid team. We are in the process of reviving during ToS, with the main goal being to recruit solid players to push Mythic progression in Antorus.

About the Guild:

<Atypical> is a guild on Tichondrius (US) Horde. We were founded by both real life and in game friends and many of us have been playing together for years. We foster a positive environment where members help each other and are open to learning and criticism.

Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. The goal will always be to clear all raid bosses in a tier while it is current content. However, we will not be doing split raids or adding extra days/hours to our raid schedule. We do focus strongly on progression, pushing our limits, and healthy competition. We have been a top 10 guild on the server in the past, and we look forward to honoring that legacy once we are finished rebuilding.

Raid Schedule:

Antorus: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

ToS Schedule: H ToS Thusday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

Currently Recruiting:

High Priority: Warlock, Mage, Hunter

Medium Priority: Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Deathknight, Rogue, Ret Pally, Shammy, Windwalker, Feral, healers

Low Priority: 1 Tank, Warrior, Spriest

We are always looking for great players! Please message us even if your class isn't high on the priority list, and you think you would be a good fit.

You can contact us via bnet for more information:

- Lys (GM): quail#1772
- Naptime (Raid Leader): kNOwMynd#1976
Disco and the Jackers is located on Moon Guard and is in need of 6 dps for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus with Mythic in our sights. We are all about downing progression and having a good time. We are serious when we need to be and also having a blast when we don't need to be. Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Wednesday: 8:30 - 11:30 PM CST
Friday: 8:30 - 11:30 PM CST

All Dps will be looked at and considered to fill into our roster. We expect everyone to know their class as we provide most of your flasks, food, and any other raiding necessities such as enchants and gems. If you are unfamiliar, you must be willing to learn and take time to master your toon. Most of our dps parse in the 95% or higher.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag or leave a comment on here!

Thank you for your time,
Draxis, Recruitment Officer
DrFillerino#1153
"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. We started just before Legion's release. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. All we're looking for are those few extra numbers to push us to that magical number of 20 to start mythic content.

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H
Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H

Recruitment Needs:
Healer – Monk, Priest, Paladin
Any dps class, but there is a higher need for ranged.

Realm:
PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
Discord: Av#5252