Wow pvp bringin me down

Arenas
Hey guys i dont have endless time to game anymore with owning a house and having a fiance and work etc and mostly everytime i play arenas i cant find groups in lfg etc and when i do alot of times its an awful experience wether its toxic or just not fun cause of losing and whatnot and i find the game becoming very stressful and it can put me in terrible angry moods like wreck my night should i just quit playing? I always liked wow pvp but it gets me so worked up and i have expectations to be 2k + always and if im not its terrible, suggestions? Thanks
Sell house
Quit job
Dump fiancé
Find people with like schedules?
If this game is emotionally affecting your life you should probably quit lmao
11/02/2017 08:38 AMPosted by Twoshötz
and i have expectations to be 2k + always

why

if you're not meeting your expectations its on you not the game u kno
I'm pretty similar, OP. I get pretty angry when I lose a lot. It can be exhausting at times. I just have to walk away and try again the next day. With that said, add me Autodafe#1597. I do arena a lot myself. I'm always down for trying some with you. I have several horde dps and healers.
11/02/2017 08:44 AMPosted by Bilbodo
Sell house
Quit job
Dump fiancé

Lol xD and i have been tryin to find ppl but lfg is so awful as a dps between comp diversity and finding healers etc not to mention havin ppl with cr/xp :( idk maybe wow is just not a good game for me anymore
11/02/2017 08:53 AMPosted by Dark
11/02/2017 08:38 AMPosted by Twoshötz
and i have expectations to be 2k + always

why

if you're not meeting your expectations its on you not the game u kno

Because ive been up to 2300 multiple times with several classes multiple seasons /xpacs and i feel if im not at that range or atleast 2k+ its a fail waste of time and it angers me bad lol
11/02/2017 08:53 AMPosted by Yusok

Yeah thats what im thinking its goin a little too far when i literally shut the comp off and am !@#$in pissed for hours
11/02/2017 08:58 AMPosted by Twoshötz
11/02/2017 08:53 AMPosted by Yusok

Yeah thats what im thinking its goin a little too far when i literally shut the comp off and am !@#$in pissed for hours

Jeeze do you really take this game that seriously? If so then yes it is unhealthy and a break is likely warranted.
11/02/2017 09:05 AMPosted by Jenelope
11/02/2017 08:58 AMPosted by Twoshötz

Jeeze do you really take this game that seriously? If so then yes it is unhealthy and a break is likely warranted.

Sadly yes i do :( and i take breaks and keep comin back with the same result maybe i should just quit till next xpac n hope they make things better with rewards and such i used to love to do bgs and now it seems completely pointless cause once ur like 910+ you get nothing from pvp other than ur weekly arena piece from brackets i find all i do anymore is arena and i cant find groups as a dps and i tried healing on 3 classes and its a nightmare i was 2200 hpal in wod and now i cant heal past 1600 lol im just bad now i guess idk but there is no inscentive to do anything in pvp anymore other than push rating imo and that what makes it so frustrating to me
play with friends and try a little pve to spice things up
11/02/2017 09:19 AMPosted by Cetv
play with friends and try a little pve to spice things up

Yeah thanks for the tips everyone think ima go play diablo3 season 12 in a week and put down the wow for awhile haha
Two, we did couple games with you yesterday, you just over extended a bit too (on that destro/splay) much but besides that you were fine duder, don't stress it. I was healing on hpal, I told my mage friend I've seen you somewhere, now I know where lol (dk/fire/x is meh anyway).

Either way if you are getting stressed due to wow, def take a break from it.
11/02/2017 10:34 AMPosted by Teslà
Two, we did couple games with you yesterday, you just over extended a bit too (on that destro/splay) much but besides that you were fine duder, don't stress it. I was healing on hpal, I told my mage friend I've seen you somewhere, now I know where lol (dk/fire/x is meh anyway).

Thanks man, yeah we had fun maybe try some again sometime
11/02/2017 10:51 AMPosted by Twoshötz
11/02/2017 10:34 AMPosted by Teslà

Sure, what's your btag, we kinda stopped after that too, around 1900 atm. My mage has a lock too.
11/02/2017 01:54 PMPosted by Teslà
11/02/2017 10:51 AMPosted by Twoshötz

Sure, what's your btag, we kinda stopped after that too, around 1900 atm. My mage has a lock too.

Vindictive#1524 yeah scleave would work better
Saved, I'll send it when I log on.
if ur main problem is finding queues, play a healer

half my hpal games ill just die w/o bubbling, and ppl still ask me to play
Similar situation here with wife, house, full time job.. Just been leveling alts (thru mostly pvp) with a friend in the late evenings lately