Troll Shaman

Shaman
Welp that trailer makes me wanna be a Troll Ele Shaman.
dont let ur dreams be memes
And next expansion you can be a sham and not get farmed the second you step out of dal. It's going to be amazing!!
Just started playing again and decided to go girl cow.
But
God do those new trolls look nice.
My BfA main will be either Zandalari Hunter or Shaman for sure. Male, of course.
The only change to trolls I want is for shoes to cover their feet. It's literally the only reason I made an orc shaman over troll.
A wan'be what mon?
it’s a good life
My favorite expansions are those with troll lore.
I’ll be race changed to the new troll sub race with my shaman. I also heard they are gonna allow orcs to stand upright instead of hunched over but the new troll just looks too good not to race change to.
Yeah, I'm bringing my shaman back Horde after that. Debating between straight backed orc or Zandalari troll.
11/05/2017 11:41 AMPosted by Jacksouth
Yeah, I'm bringing my shaman back Horde after that. Debating between straight backed orc or Zandalari troll.

You know the answer mon.
Zandalari shaman for sure! It will go well with Antorus transmog and hidden artifact appearance!

Any idea of the Zandalari racial attributes yet?
11/03/2017 03:32 PMPosted by Taleryn

yea he was looking cool until Anduin made him one with the earth
11/05/2017 11:29 PMPosted by Felyea
11/03/2017 03:32 PMPosted by Taleryn

yea he was looking cool until Anduin made him one with the earth

Actually if you go back and look that was a Troll Warrior that attacked Anduin the Troll shaman was still putting in work when he zapped Greymane down.
There was a Troll Shaman named "Rainmaker" that put out a video with the song 'Heart-shaped Box' way back in Vanilla that inspired me to switch to elemental from enhancement.

Guy made us look awesome.

I imagined it was him in that cinematic. He was a boss.
11/07/2017 09:50 AMPosted by Reddbull
There was a Troll Shaman named "Rainmaker" that put out a video with the song 'Heart-shaped Box' way back in Vanilla that inspired me to switch to elemental from enhancement.

Guy made us look awesome.

I imagined it was him in that cinematic. He was a boss.

Ohhhh, I remember that guy. Very cool video. Didnt he have the zandalarian hero charm? I don't recall exactly and the video is pretty blurry ha. This is the one I think you're referring to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESO-4DzTffU
That original vanilla video where the troll rides into battle on the raptor... that did it for me.

Zigra,
influenced by media.
Once you go troll you never reroll