Troll Shaman

Shaman
11/07/2017 10:12 AMPosted by Vok
11/07/2017 09:50 AMPosted by Reddbull
There was a Troll Shaman named "Rainmaker" that put out a video with the song 'Heart-shaped Box' way back in Vanilla that inspired me to switch to elemental from enhancement.

Guy made us look awesome.

I imagined it was him in that cinematic. He was a boss.

Ohhhh, I remember that guy. Very cool video. Didnt he have the zandalarian hero charm? I don't recall exactly and the video is pretty blurry ha. This is the one I think you're referring to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESO-4DzTffU

That's it! Tanks so much for finding it! I do think he had the charm.

That Ironforge stuff was stellar for back then.
11/04/2017 11:04 AMPosted by Xanasham
The only change to trolls I want is for shoes to cover their feet. It's literally the only reason I made an orc shaman over troll.
HAHA, I feel the exact same way!
11/04/2017 11:04 AMPosted by Xanasham
The only change to trolls I want is for shoes to cover their feet. It's literally the only reason I made an orc shaman over troll.

After 12 years and a movie, I feel like the biggest hurdle that the itemization and cosmetic team tackled this expansion was adding gear that covered the toes.
I don't like them, but that's because I've gotten old... j/k. My only issue is that they clip through other clothing, it's great having options.
First we get Ghost Raptor glyphs, then Ele and Enhance both get Troll-themed weapons for their hidden appearances, then the Antorus tier set, and now Zandalar....It's a good time to be a Troll Shaman.
11/07/2017 12:40 PMPosted by Shelldin
Once you go troll you never reroll

That's the set I want for my future Zandalari Shaman! Looks awesome...

Btw... Zandalari will be able to be Shamans right? Blizz wouldn't take it away from them just cause Horde would have like 6 Shaman races... right?
I started leveling my Troll Ele sham the day after watching that
11/03/2017 03:32 PMPosted by Taleryn
Welp that trailer makes me wanna be a Troll Ele Shaman.

I actually made one because of that trailer. Hehe.