937 Brewmaster Tank LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a semi-hardcore guild to run mythic+ dungeons and raid with (more so heroic raiding than mythic, though not opposed.)

1. Times available & time zone: Weekdays preferred; Central Standard Time.
2. Server preference: Dalaran or Med-High population Horde server.
3. Faction preference: Horde.
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore.
5. Current progression/experience: 9/9H TOS.
6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14264213/13#metric=dps
7. Contact info: Leave a message on here.
Hi Eramin,

I'm with Little Rascals on Khadgar. We'd like to chat.

Here's the basic information:

9/9H AotC
7:30-9:30PM CST
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Raid nights.
Alt run on Saturdays.
Mythic Plus keys run regularly.

Please contact me via Battletag if this is interesting to you: AllamuchyAl#1246
Hello there! I am from <Unheeding> and was replying to see if you would like to chat about a tanking slot for us to finish out this tier and going into Antorus. Add my Btag and lets chat some. Aarrok#1522

Looking forward to chatting,

Aarrok
Hey There!

I prefer to chat than copy/paste a big guild spiel. So if you'd like, add me on Discord: VanHelgren#2259 or bnet: VanHelgren#1195

We are 4/9 M ToS and the raid schedule is :
Mythic: Tuesday/Monday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST
Flex: Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
Mythic+: Sunday 8:00 PM CST

Look forward to potentially speaking with you!
Hey Eramin -

<Animus Ex Machina> meets some of your criteria.

1. Times available & time zone: Weekdays preferred; Central Standard Time.

We are primarily raiding Tues/Wed at 8pm ET (7pm CT). We do have a Sat raid night, but it's been getting less attendance lately, in favor of the Tues/Wed set up.

2. Server preference: Dalaran or Med-High population Horde server.

Dragonblight-Fenris is more heavily Alliance than Horde, unfortunately.

3. Faction preference: Horde.

Check! Lok'tar ogar!

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore.

Check! We straddle the casual/hardcore line, with lots of flexibility but minimal "carrying" allowed.

5. Current progression/experience: 9/9H TOS.

We are at 8/9 H TOS because of some unfortunate attendance issues over the summer. People are starting to come back more regularly at this point, and we're planning to spend the next couple of weeks (if necessary) on Kil'jaeden to get AOTC before Antorus. AOTC every tier is basically our goal.

You can find our contact info and logs on our website (aem-fenris.us) if we sound like an interesting prospect for you.

Thanks!
~Tarisk~
(H) Frozen Doom is looking for raiders!
server: US- Azuremyst/ Staghelm
Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:00cst (9-12:00 est).
Loot: RC Loot Council
progression: 9/9n 9/9h
voice coms:discord

our horde guild has been active since June 2008. We are a casual guild/raiding guild.
We request you have solid raid awareness and excellent attendance. Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights.
realid Dalfina#1473
Not going to leave you with some copy paste garbage. Guild raids on Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9:30pm est to 12:30am est (8:30pm to 11:30pm for you and I). Contact me at Jordone#1898 if these times work for you and we can discuss the other details.

Thank you for your time Eramin.
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - HEROIC - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hello,

We are an 11 year old Alliance raiding guild that is currently looking for a tank. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm cst. If you are looking for a long term home with a bunch of good people add me and we can chat. Geo#1668

Thanks,
Geo
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com