930 Bear and 932 Boomy LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi all, myself and my boyfriend are looking for a progression raiding guild to join. We are both 9/9H TOS and above 930 ilvl. We are looking to progress into mythic TOS content and raid heroic content for Burning Throne when it is released. In the past, we raided mythic EN and heroic Nighthold when those raids were relevant, but have re-rolled to our current specs for TOS.

Currently on Horde Faction
930 Guardian Druid
932 Balance Druid

The guild environment we are looking for is something progression-oriented, but also friendly and fun. We are on Bleeding Hollow and both have several alts on this server so would prefer to stay on Bleeding Hollow. Would like a guild that also regularly runs m+ keys. You can wis me in-game @ Sheerlove, or add me on Bnet: xStarlitsky#1948.

Thanks!
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
<Elevate> A new guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 5/9m lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all rolls and classes to fill our ranks no trial period will be needed as we are recruiting for core positions only!

Raid Schedule

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Mon 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for

Healers

Restoration Shaman
Holy pally
Holy or Disc Priest

DPS

Boomy
Affliction Lock
BM Hunter
Ret Pally
Unholy or Frost DK
Fire or Frost Mage
Assassination or Sub Rouge
Havoc Demon Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Vahrone#1736
<Ultimatum>
US-Thrall Horde
Team 1: Fri/Sat 11:55pm-3am
Optional Thursday Night 11:55pm-1:45am Normal Clear
Invites go out at 11:30pm-11:55pm

Current Progression:
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9H

About Us:
Ultimatum is a newly formed progression raiding guild with mythic goals. Our desire as a guild is to push end game content and maintain a positive, stress free, fun environment.

What We are Looking For:
Ultimatum is looking for skilled players who have the drive to progress through end game content, are open to constructive criticism, have the ability to act like adults and behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild.

Recruitment:
We are currently accepting any and all applications. Exceptional players are encouraged to apply and will be considered regardless of our current recruitment needs.

Expectations:
Bring your A game every night
Maintain steady attendance
Be on and ready at least 15 minutes prior to raid start
Be knowledgeable about your class, spec and upcoming progression encounters
Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Add-ons:
Dbm/BigWigs

Application Process:
Submit an Application.
The Application will be reviewed and discussed internally.
If you are on the server or if the tier is currently cross-realmable, we may bring you in on farm content to see how you play and if you are good fit for our group.
If your application is chosen for further review, you will be offered a trial.
We trial our applicants over a 2 week raiding period, to see if you're reliable and a good addition to our team. During this trial period you are encouraged to roll on any loot, but team members will have priority over you. (After you pass your trial you will be held to the same loot standards as our current team members)

If you are interested, apply at our website:
https://ultimatum-thrall.enjin.com/

GM/Officer btag:
Iamjesus#11763
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild, and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else since I do not cut and paste recruitment spams on people’s threads. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. I added you!

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
Hey Sheerlove,

[H]Poutine-Zul'jin is a 2 night raiding guild, Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11pm EST. We're currently 4/9 M and intend to continue mythic progression into Antorus. We're on the lookout for solid boomkin/feral DPS and would love to chat with you. I know that you guys are advertising yourselves as a tank/boomkin combo, but unfortunately we are not looking to recruit any tanks as our tank situation is in a very good spot and unlikely to change soon. If the guardian is interested or willing to play as feral or boomkin I would be more than excited to discuss further details.

We're a tight-knit group of friends who've been playing video games together for almost a decade now and are always looking to push content and progress but have fun while doing it. We're all about creating a positive atmosphere that makes people want to keep playing and keep progressing.

I know the server difference might be a deal breaker as well but if you're interested in transferring and talking further then add me with one of the following.
Btag: Shadowbites#1291
Discord: Sacrilege#3703
We would like to talk to you about joining our Tue/Wed or Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam. We can offer you a core spot.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our fresh Heroic Antorus group and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group will run Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently have all roles available for the raid team. The goal of this group is to push content. We plan to start with Heroic Antorus once it opens up and progress as fast as we can. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

Requirements for team:
Must have 920+ gear by time raid opens up
Must be artifact power level 70
Must be properly gemmed and enchanted

The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting dps and healers for the group.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
Still looking for a guild! I have had a lot of alliance posters which I am willing to consider, but strongly prefer to remain in the horde. Thanks!
From the Ashes is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go into some Mythic content. We are looking for a serious tank who is interested in helping us progress through Heroic and into Mythic.

Server: Malygos / Icecrown
Progression: 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Tank (Preferably Druid)

Also always looking for exceptional DPS and Healers

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 8-10PM CST
(Saturday is optional low-key guild raid)

Communication:
We use discord, and are happy to provide a link to chat more.

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
Atroposa#11436
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com
Hello <Astral> is a newly formed 2 day/6 hour(Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST) raiding guild on Mal'ganis horde built from mythic players with over 10 years of raiding experience. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: Netho#6174
BNet: Netho#1554

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759251282#1
We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.
Who We Want:
We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders.
What We Are Currently Recruiting:
High:
DPS
Medium:
Healers
Low:
Tank
Our Progression:
7/7H EN
3/3H ToV
10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10M NH
9/9N ToS 9/9H ToS
We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST
How To Contact Us:
Tristrem#1953 GL
Vow#1666 Officer
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms. Currently we're focusing on building up a strong roster to strike hard and fast into Antorus.

Guild info:
-Current progression is 9/9H and 3/9M in ToS
-Raid times (subject to slight change): Tue 9p-12a and Sun 9p-12a PST

Recruitment: ALL
Mythic raiding is currently on hold due to loss of a few raiders secondary to IRL issues. We currently full clear heroic weekly on Tuesday nights and would love to have you join us. We've been known to PUG a few for Mythic ToS, with good results. We do log all raids and later review/analyze the logs, actively seeking ways to improve. Guild M+ dungeons are a common occurrence and there's almost always someone on looking to PvP. We strive to achieve a relaxed but focused atmosphere with an emphasis on excellence. If you're looking for a mature, focused, and fun place to raid, then you might be a good fit in our guild.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
Hello Sheerlove,

Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is expanding to include a B-TEAM! What does this mean? We are looking to gather players like you.

THE GOAL: Our primary goal in this B-TEAM is to progress heroic and press M+ with the opportunity to step into the core team for mythic. The team is there to progress together through alts and raids at a decent pace. The chance of expanding is definitely still up is potential.

Who Are We Looking For: If the following sounds like you hit us up.
    1. Hardcore player looking to fill up free time with an alt.

2. A Mythic level player who recently has been busy with real life and looking to find a mythic guild, but has the ability to sit out.

3. A heroic player looking to push and get a chance in mythic experience in making the A team.

4. Lastly a heroic player not able to get the numbers for mythic, but willing to join a bigger guild in the chance for a mythic spot.

Current Guilds Progression:
  • A-Team: 8/10M NH, 9/9H, 6/9M
  • B-Team: Forming

For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild. Currently looking for those 925ilvl+, gearing up is limited and Mythic progression is the only focus.

Raid Times: B-TEAM
    Tuesday 8-11PM EST

Thursday 8-11PM EST (Varies to 10:30pm EST)

(OPTIONAL) - Sunday 8-11PM EST (A-Team Raids this night)

Contacts:
  • BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero
  • Touczz#1764 - Touczz
  • Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh
Stormwrath is currently looking for more players that are interested in Clearing Heroic content and moving into Mythic next raid tier. We are looking for Quality players that have a good attendance, personal awareness, and are a pleasure to be around in our raids.

We currently are ranked 6th on the server, but we are looking to keep moving up. We have a very good officers that work hard to try and make sure everyone in the guild feels like part of the team. We host a guild event called mythic plus mondays were anyone is welcome to join us to get a mythic plus key done for the week that will help them get the highest base ilvl item in their chest each week.

Our Current needs are healer/dps hybrids, and ranged dps. Any class is welcome we are a strong believer in bring the player not the class. Even if you are new to raiding and would like to take a shot at it we welcome you.

Our Current Raid Schedule is
Tuesdays- 8pm EST to 12am
Wednesdays - 8pm EST to 12am

Mythic+ Monday - starts at 5pm Server and runs to ??? long as people are asking for keys and we got the players to run them. Currently running 3 groups at a time with players bring alts, mains, fresh 110s.

(Everyone is welcome, even if your not looking to join, we will help you get your mythic+ done.)

If interested please reach out to Frostform @ stumbles#1223 or Visit our Discord @ https://discord.gg/EfS3uwX
Sheerlove, if you are still looking we might be a good fit. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up for a chat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic raiding guild on Thrall, PVE/Est.
Real Life has hit our family pretty hard this expansion so we are actively recruiting for all positions, and we are looking for more friends to join us for Heroic Antorus.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Any (Full-time spot available)
Heals
Any (Full-time spot available)
DPS:
Any
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:30pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
<Ok Who Pulled> is a newly formed raiding guild looking to expand to get back into mythic raiding. During progression we will be raiding THREE nights a week from 0900-1159pm server, more if needed but unlikely.

Currently we full clear Heroic ToS on Tuesday with our mains and then run another full clear on our Alts on Wendesday.

We are a raiding guild that aims to get cutting edge every tier. Position in raiding team will be subject to performance taking into account normal things like gear, bad latency and even bad pulls.

We are not !@#$%^-s looking to push world first but would like that our time spent raiding be something meaningful and full of progress , if certain people happen to be a detriment than they will be approached to see if the issue can be corrected if said venture proves to long or unfruitful than we will be looking to fill that slot with another better performing player.

At this time we are not against helping people gear their toons through our heroic farms if they would like to join us but we intend to be on Mythic very quickly.

We are looking for 2 DPS prefer ranged:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Shadow Priest

Also looking for 1 Healers, with a DPS OS, prefer:
MW Monk
Resto Druid

Please contact slikvik#1128 or Huh#1683 for more info, thanks.
Hello, we could use both of you in our guild for raiding antorus and beyond. I'll post cliff notes and a link to our thread, I'll add your battletag when I log on.

<Legitimate> Area 52 5/9M

Schedule: T/W/T 8-11PM EAT

Loot: RC Loot Council

Voice: Discord

Battletag: GaryOak#1116

Hope to speak with both of you soon! Here's a link for additional info if you beat me to adding you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759446074#post-1
-Safety Dance- is a new Raid Team with 7/9M leads guild on Mal'Ganis. We have very strong leadership and theory crafters! Our goal is to aim for cutting edge and push ourselves and the team as fast as we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

When do we raid?
-Tue and Wed are mythic progression nights
-Thursday is heroic farm
Raids are 8:30-11:30pm cst

What do we need?
-We need Heals (shaman, holy priest or Holy Pally,Druid)
-Any dps specs especially Ranged who are up to the challenge!
All spots are competitive and there will be no carries on this raid team, 9/9H a must but looking for Mythic minded people!!!

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us, all though Mythic ready folks will always be our priority! We have people with lots of mythic experience, Pushing high keys in the guild!

add B tag oicu812#1947 or Discord info smashzero #9346