[H] Heroic EST Guild LF dps

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 5 Next
Howdy everyone!

We have recently come back from a break after clearing EN 7/7 mythic and burning ourselves out by pushing content every day. Now we want to take a much different approach to wow and gaming. We are looking for a tank, a healer and a few ranged dps to join our ranks for a heroic only team! Super fun group of laid-back adult gamers. Come help us build something special.

Our plan:
Heroic only raiding, one to two nights a week max. Incredibly casual setting based on having fun, making friends, and enjoying being online as a community. We will push all new content of course, but the goal is to be a heroic only guild, ensuring a far less stressful environment for all our members.

Why heroic only:
Heroic, while still challenging won't require us to raid 30+ hours a week to be successful. We can clear the content at a solid pace and do so having fun. This means we can also raid one or two nights a week, and the team won't have to miss raids if folks are going to be absent due to heroic flexing from 10-30 players.

What we are looking for:
Adult gamers who love to be do things in world of warcraft! We want folks who are looking for a long-term home, enjoy making friends and socializing, and also enjoy things outside of raiding. Wow has so much to offer beyond raiding (5 mans, pvp, alts stuff, transmog). We hope to find players who enjoy all wow has to offer and want to enjoy the game without the stress of hard-core raiding.

About us:
We are a handful of adult gamers who have done the hard-core raiding and want something different. Most of us are well into our careers, have families, married, dating, etc. We cherish our online time and want to maximize it while still understanding life outside of gaming. This is why heroic only works so well. Sick kid and have to miss a night? No problem!

Interested or have questions:
Contact us in game! You have absolutely nothing to lose. We are not uber elitist here. We are recruiting folks who want to clear some heroic raids and build a real community without all the drama and stress.

Bnet:
Pims#1410 (GM)
or
Airbourne#1955 (Me)

TL:DR
Requirements: 18+ and have a working mic for discord
Schedule : 9-1130 EST. 2 days a week max (Tue main night/Thu extra if needed)
Goal: Establish a group of easy-going, yet motivated Adults for a mature DRAMA-FREE group of raiders to tackle HEROIC-ONLY content.
Faction/Server: Horde <Area 52>
^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^
I just made a lvl 5 druid over on your server.. Ive been away from the game for a little bit but if you dont mind me lvling in your group Id like to maybe join.
09/26/2017 05:08 AMPosted by Runforcover
I just made a lvl 5 druid over on your server.. Ive been away from the game for a little bit but if you dont mind me lvling in your group Id like to maybe join.

No issue at all. We are very welcoming to folks who are veterans as well as those just coming back.
^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^
^^^