925 AOTC Resto Shaman LF Prog Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I am currently looking for a new guild to raid mythic TOS with, took a short break from mythic raiding after NH and due to conflicts with my old guilds scheduled raid times.

Current Experience:

7/7 M EN
2/3 M ToV
9/10 M NH
9/9 N TOS
9/9 H TOS *AOTC* (Not Bought)

My Shaman is three days old and already at 925 item level with 61 traits in my resto weapon as well as 1 point away from concordance in Ele.

Other Toons:

930 62 Trait Bear Tank
935 62 Trait Protection Paladin

*1500+ Mythic+ Score in previous two patches*

What I'm Looking For:

2-3 day a week, 2-3 hour a night raiding guild, preferably Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed with a start time after 7PM EST

Due to classes and work I will not be able to raid before that time. :(

Post Here Or Add Me On Btag! - Hope To Hear From Some Of You Soon :D

MrFreeze007#11642
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 1/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Resto Druid - MED
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Holy Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • Mistweaver Monk - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    <Liberty and Allegiance> - Proudmoore-US [A]

Weekend Team:
    Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST
    Progression: 4/9M ToS; 9/9H ToS

Weekday Team:
    Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST
    Progression: 5/9M ToS; 9/9H ToS

*Will consider any exceptional applicants*

What we expect from you:

-We ask that you come to raid prepared to kill the boss!
    -Watch videos and guides for the boss we are working on
    -Have all necessary raid addons and weak auras up to date
    -Be properly gemmed and enchanted.
    -Have your consumables ready (potions,health pots, stat food, runes etc.)
    -Maintain good attendance record.
    -Have a positive attitude!

What you can expect from us:

-Leadership will follow above guidelines and also:
    -We provide cauldrons and feasts for main raids.
    -We are available with honest feedback about performance or any other issues. Be open and honest and fair with us and we will treat you the same way.
    -We use loot council to fairly distribute gear in what we feel is best for the team.

Contact us:

*Weekend Team*

-Gris#1272 Recruiter (@Gris#9036 Discord)
    -Dawgsix#1268 Raid Lead (@Dawgonefour#5454 Discord)
    -LuckyOwl#1175 Officer/Recruiter (@Lillynna Cat#5816 Discord)

*Weekday Team*

-Presario#1379 Officer
    -Dawgsix#1268 Raid Lead (@Dawgonefour#5454 Discord)
    -LuckyOwl#1175 Officer/Recruiter (@Lillynna Cat#5816 Discord)

More information at and apply at: la-gaming.enjin.com
    Hi Umpsham! My name is Carla! We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We also understand that Real Life> Wow. Our raid environment is about having fun, laughing, enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are 2/9 Mythic ToS. We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Wed 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST (Mythic)
    (Optional Night: Mon 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST - Heroic)

We are currently looking for a couple DPS with heals Offspec to fill our raid roster!

About Us
    Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
    - Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
    - Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
    - Reliable attendance and promptness.
    - Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
    - Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
    - Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
    - Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
    - Have a stable Internet connection.
    - Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
    Hello there! The only team we have that meets your days/times requirement and that is looking for a resto shaman is Crippling Depression. Come check them out!

<Seraph>
    7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ten full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Community raids open to all
    • Legacy & achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
    • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
    • Active guild forums

Recruitment
    Each of our ten teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 6/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
    3. Repulsion - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
    5. Hallowed Ground - 1/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
    6. Bloodline - 7/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
    8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 8/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
    9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
    10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
    11. Legends of Chaos - 9/9H (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
    12. After Dawn - MORNING - 4/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
    Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
    Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
    <Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
    We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
    More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
    Progression: 2/9M TOS 9/9H
    Server: Frostwolf
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
    Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
    My BattleID is Xk#11851 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
    Other Contacts:
    Scrubcat#1271
    feeders#1799