913 Arms horde warrior Zangarmarsh LFG

Guild Recruitment
looking to join a guild for my main to do mythic dungeons and raiding, not ready for mythic raiding but looking to progress to that level. I am free most days until college starts back up in January 2018. Older male returning to school after a career as a stockbroker that bored the !@#$ out of me. Like to joke around and not keep %^-* serious. In mountain time zone and on Zangarmarsh server not looking to transfer servers. Horde player not looking for alliance transfers either, no offense but I like horde races better.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
09/29/2017 06:23 PMPosted by Exactable
looking to join a guild for my main to do mythic dungeons and raiding, not ready for mythic raiding but looking to progress to that level. I am free most days until college starts back up in January 2018. Older male returning to school after a career as a stockbroker that bored the !@#$ out of me. Like to joke around and not keep %^-* serious. In mountain time zone and on Zangarmarsh server not looking to transfer servers. Horde player not looking for alliance transfers either, no offense but I like horde races better.
Hello! :) I know you've expressed that you aren't interested in server transfering but if that happens to change I'd recommend you check us out.

About Us:
<Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade (Connected to US-Lightning’s Blade and US-Onyxia) Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistant raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST):
Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm
Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M
Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 3/9M

Recruitment:
• Balance / Feral Druid
• Shadow Priest
• Unholy / Frost Death Knight