935 Prot Pally LF 2-3 Night Mythic Raid Group

Frostmane, Ner'zhul, and Tortheldrin
As it says in the title I am a 935 Equipped Protection Paladin and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Mythic Nighthold progression and am finally coming back. Currently I am 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any days.

(Note: A little bit about my skill, quick learning, and commitment. I came back on Tuesday at ilvl 903. I have ran non stop mythic pluses to catch up, am now ilvl 935, and ranked #9 on the server for Protection Paladins on raider.io. I have cleared 6/9 N TOS and 7/9 H TOS Killed KJ Heroic.)

A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience.

Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time.

Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )
/Bump
/Bump
/Bump