Semi Hardcore Raider looking for Guild!

Guild Recruitment
Hi there I am currently like it says in the search of a Home, I took off two month of so after my guild broke up. My druid is my main and has been all xpac, before this was my ele for last 10 years.

-Raiding History-
-Current-

Emerald Nighmare 7/7H (7/7M)
Trial of Valor 3/3H
Nighthold 10/10H 6/10M
Tomb of Serageras 9/9H (No mythic)

-Warlords of Draenor-
HFC - Finished 9/13M About 7 months before the end of the xpac and took that time off because I was moving and stuff.
BRF - Did not raid much there
HFC - I did 2/7M And was on a dead server trying to keep guild alive lol.

-Mists-
SoO - I finished with Coalition US 99th
ToT - was doing 25mans at the time and only got 10/12M Was fighting Leishen forever haha
HoF and Terrace - I have the Ahead of the curve for finishing both
Vaults - Same ahead of the curve including elegon mount first week woot woot

-Cata-
DW with 15% Nerf dumb spine and trinkets haha
Firelands we got 7/7 Heroic

I can go all the way back to vanilla finishing every tier all the way to current except for a bit last xpac, ulduar and original Naxx.

About me -
Been a GM/Rl on and off for last 10 years always playing a very high level and plan to continue to do so, just because I cannot raid 5 days does not mean I will not do everything in my power to min max ect. I play this game to be the best but now I am a bit laid back and like to enjoy myself while killing bosses. I do not plan to push world/server firsts but I do plan to log on and not waste a raid night waiting for 1 person to login. I show up ready to raid and knowing the fights. I am always up to help theorycraft fights and raid lead to help us down a boss well as switching toons for whats needs and that brings me to toons... haha

I would perfer to play my Warlock or Ele shaman.

Toons -
921 Elemental shaman (Alliance)
885 Mage (Fire/Arcane) Do not care to play it much to be honest
898 Warrior Tank (Love tanking on warriors haha)
825 Hunter (Not played much into him this xpac)
920 Gaurdian Druid, 819 Boomkin (Perfer tanking or healing on him)
929 Warlock Been my main since i came back
910 Assassination Rogue
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/myshadows

I usually switch around for what guild needs and can master any toon I have 27 90+ Toons and like to level and gear alts I pride myself on being able to hit 110 and get 855+ in 1 week with pugs and dedication haha. so I would perfer to play druid but can play whats needed.

Availability -
Tuesday and Thursday any time and Wed affter 5:30pm PST rest of the week i cannot raid.

loot -
I can honestly say loot is not a big deal to me I gear myself for the most part and when bosses die loot comes out I do not get upset and I am ok with wipes damn you dark animus 100+ Wipes on 25man because locks cannot control pets haha.

What I am looking for -
I am looking for a family not just a raiding guild I would like to stay horde though. I want to login and do more then just raid or when I login have more then myself online. I love to talk and perfer a active guild please! I do pvp a bit but not a big deal at all its rare haha.

If you are interested in chatting with me please add me
Kritikal1224#1929
Hey Myshadows, we may be the family you're looking for a lot of our raid team is just coming back to the game and we're starting up a heroic only guild. We're really active in discord when were not raiding and love to pvp in bgs on off days. I'll leave our guild spam here. Would love to chat with you.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759346876?page=1
Hey! It sounds like we'd be a good fit for you based on what you're looking for. If you'd like to talk please feel free to add me: brandy#1599

<Magog Cartel> is 9/9 H on Illidan. Definitely closer to the casual side of things, though we do get bosses down. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9-11 EST. There's no age limit, but the guild is mostly people in their mid-twenties or older with a definite adult atmosphere. Outside of scheduled raid times we're an active group that enjoys running keystones and playing other games together. More important than current progression or gear is personality fits, we're looking for people to have a good time.
As far as raids go, we strive for being as efficient as possible during the two hours we raid a night. We use RC Loot Council, and loot is distributed with progression in mind. There's no hard attendance policy, but showing up on time and staying the entire night is required for any raid you'd like to be a part of.
Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Casual Mythic ToS soon!
<Impûlse> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

We started towards the end of NH, and our current progression is 9/9H ToS. We are trying to find more members to continue heroic and do some mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 7:30pm-10:30pm Pst (10:30pm-1:30am Est) and Sun (flex day 5pm pst start)

Class Needs (to round out the team):
DPS(prefer Rogue, Spriest, MM hunter, Boomy, and/or Warlock).
Other DPS classes will be strongly considered as well esp if you have a strong offspec.

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Discord: Enigmatix#2672) or Xulkaen#1336.
== MAXIMUM EFFORT == 9/9H [A] tight-knit raiding group on Cenarion circle made up of strong raiders and long time friends. Strong focus on team work and personal improvement. We do lots of raids and mythic+ as a group, as well as just hanging out in discord! We are just looking for a few more people to fill out our last few places. We are well organized and progressing fast! We are welcoming but driven.

When do we raid? -Tue/wed 930-1130 est (630-830 server) -Monday normal tomb farm

Want to join? Well we need.. -Accepting all ranged dps specs -Accepting unholy dk, DH and warrior dps -Non pally/DH tank

All are welcome, though we can't promise you a raiding spot!

If you're interested or have questions my btag is hethrus#1504

If you are truly interested guild can cover server transfers.
Hey, I think we might be a good fit. Hit me up if you would like to talk. Here is our spam below.

“Reason”
Server: Zul'jin- Horde
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
Optional night: Wednesday ~8:00pm EST
Progression: 5/9 Mythic ToS 9/9 Heroic ToS

Reach out directly to Anethia#1405 with any questions.
Hello! Carebear Club is looking to add some more DPS to our group as we continue into Tomb. We are a fun group of players who love to log on and have fun, as well as kill bosses together. We are very laid back, but kick butt when its time. We have a lot of people that enjoy mythic + and just enjoy hanging out. If you love a good Pun then we are the guild for you!

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 1/9M, 9/9 H, 9/9 N ToS, 5/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H
Guild Website: http://carebear-/club.enjin.com/
Forum Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749725641?page=2#post-32
Battletag: Ariana#1409 or Dare#1185

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to add Dare or myself! Happy Hunting!!
Spark Industries is now recruiting to ramp up and round out the team for heroic ToS progress and on into mythic. The team is led by raiders that were 3/10m and currently 8/9h ToS. We weren't happy with the current state of things and the place we were in, raiding stopped being enjoyable and we didn't want to be with the people we were with. So we decided to build our own home and cultivate a community that spans not only this game but others as well to take in like-minded individuals just like you!

For the people who love M+ we want you as well since we do too, and understand how difficult pugging can be. Spark Industries is also open for those of you who just want to jump in and hang out or merely want company.
With the mission statement done, here is some more about the group, we are a semi hardcore group on area 52 that raid 3 days a week 9 to 12 est. Those 3 days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt raids on the weekends just for funzies. The loot system is epgp.

Recruitment needs:
Range dps- (high) Warlock, spriest, boomkin, mage, shaman and hunter
Melee dps- (high) warrior,monk, and rogue
healer - (Medium) Priest, or druid
Tank- (low) back up so any

For recruits please be max level and have your weapon unlocked for the 10% damage. Gear really isn't that big of a deal since it’s not hard for us to gear people with M+, and just raiding on alts to make it so who ever we are getting gear for has the most options in a raid.

For more information or if you want to talk add sparkytiz#1491 or Key#1236
Hey there Myshadows!

I added you to battle tag, as I think we might be a good fit for you! <MetaCortex> is currently 5/9 mythic, 9/9 heroic in ToS, and was previously 8/10 mythic in NH alliance side on Lightbringer, and has open recruitment for all DPS roles and would LOVE an ele shaman if you're interested and able to make all of our raid days/times -Tues/Wed/Th 7-10 server (PST). We also do offer cross realm trials for those interested from other servers.

We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt raids, and everything in between.

The best way to contact me if you're interested is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!

Cheers!
Helloooooo Myshadows,

If you don't mind switching over to the dark side :P We sounds like the perfect fit for you. We like to push progression while having a family-like atmosphere and we are also VERY active. You won't be disappointed, I assure you. See below for my spiel.

<IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
<Amateur Night> (1/9M)
Semi-Harcore progressive guild 2 nights a week, with other casual raids going on throughtout the week.Tight family like feel doing lots of Mythic+s and achievement runs as well
for those who are interested in such. PvPers also welcome to join, we are trying to create a little community for them as well in order to do RBGs and have Arena teams going on a regular time schedule.

Looking For (Solid DPS)
Range: Hunter/Lock/Mage/Boomkin/Spriest (High Priority)
Melee: DK/enh/rogues(Low Priority)

Tanks: Any Just be decent.

Healer RShaman / RDruid
Ready for Raid for Mythic Progression.

Raids: Wed 8-11PM EST. Thurs 8:30pm-11PM EST

But ALL exceptional players welcome regardless of class and spec.
Battlenet: PolarBear#1688
Add/ask me anything you would like to know. Please have at least Heroic progression that's been logged so we can see if you're ready for mythics.
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a rogue. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have immediate spots. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Wanted to check to see if T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est work? If you gotta bounce 30 mins early so be it not gonna be a deal breaker. We have the community / family a lot of people look for in a guild . Its very relaxed, drama & elitist free. If you dont like it I pay your xfer back off.
These are for core spots.. -We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).
-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
<Tranquil> Horde Guild on Malganis looking for ranged dps to raid our 2 day raiding guild. We are currently 5/9 Mythic and raid Sun-Mon 7:30-12:00 pm eastern. Have a pulse and some mythic kills down. Logs are important but prefer to talk with the person and get a feel for you.
Vatrilian#1483
Degollador#1619
Handtwoslay#1996
Hello Myshadows!

I've added you on Btag (Shtanky#1492) but thought I'd drop you a line here as well so you'd know a bit more about who added you, since you're probably getting a ton of Btag spam :)

Reading your post, I can't help but think you'd love it here! Arm of Hades is an adult 11yr guild and we are a family! We have annual guild reunions where 20-25 guildies fly/drive in to hang out for a week of fun and relaxation. We have guild Mythic+ groups running +10 or more weekly, and guildies play many other games together, like Overwatch, HotS, PubG, and more.

In terms of raiding, we strive to have fun while progressing, on a relaxed schedule.

We run Tues/Thur 8:00-10:30pm EST (5:00-7:30 PST)

Our progression is 3/9M

Regarding your raiding main, that's something we can definitely discuss further on Discord. We're pretty open to letting people play what they enjoy most, within reason :)

Really looking forward to talking! Reading your post really resonated with me, and I think you'd be a great fit!

Please add me on Discord: Shtanky#4568

Shtanky
We are Valar Morghulis on Mal'Ganis (US). We are currently 5/9M ToS. Our current needs is for a all dps.

Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs from 8-11 Central Time (which is also server time)

The leadership of Valar Morghulis has played together since Vanilla, so the guild has existed for a very long time. We are not hardcore but do expect that raiders know their class, know the fights, and come fully prepared with consumables. While we are raiding we are serious about killing bosses. This doesn't mean we don't have fun. We do off night Heroic clears, alt runs, and tons of Mythic+ runs. Only the mythic raid roster is competitive.

Feel free to contact me or the recruiting officer for more info:
Discord: Beeftardo#7682 , Kobrahn#9822
Battletag: Beeftardo#1749 , Kobran#11930
Hey there Myshadows, I was originally going to just post my typical guild copy/pasta but after reading your post I truely feel my guild, The Excellent Adventure, is right up your alley. Our raid times work, tue/thur 830-1130pm est. We need a lock, and we are like a tight knit little family. We have about 15 or so solid raiders right now. We are trying to get the numbers to get a decent push into mythic before next tier drops. We are currently 9/9H with it down to farm 1 night. We use discord and chat off and on with the app quite a bit. Anyways, I would love to speak with you more about whether we are as good a fit as it seems. My battletag is Zorn#1806, I added you on bnet. I do hope to hear from you soon.
Hey Myshadows,

I would really like to chat with you about raiding with us on your warlock. I represent <Reforged> on Thrall-PVE, and we are looking for a few more dps to add to our raiding roster. We are currently 3/9M ToS, and our raid schedule is Tues/Wed from 9pm EST - midnight.

Here is a link to our recruitment post to read more about us: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753797884

If you are interested or have any questions, please me know!

Btag: CallaLily#1369 (available evenings on weekdays)

Best of luck with your search!