Looking for Active guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for active guild willing to server transfer. just looking for a guild that has people that actually play... guild died out a few months ago...
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proodmoore. You can see more here http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=475

or here

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

I have been there nearly a year and love it. Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) We have 2 raid teams that clear normal and heroic content and also an alt/open run as well.

The members are very welcoming and I would recommend the guild to anyone!
Hi Caldraeda! If our guild looks like something you'd be interested in I'd love to chat with you! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (average age is about 30-35) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. If you're interested in raiding, our raid times are Sun/Wed from 8p-10p CST. We typically have an alt raid on Saturday nights. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We also have people running mythic + during the week as well! Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753445188#post-5

Please add my btag if you are interested in chatting: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :)
Spark Industries is now recruiting to ramp up and round out the team for heroic ToS progress and on into mythic. The team is led by raiders that were 3/10m and currently 8/9h ToS. We weren't happy with the current state of things and the place we were in, raiding stopped being enjoyable and we didn't want to be with the people we were with. So we decided to build our own home and cultivate a community that spans not only this game but others as well to take in like-minded individuals just like you!

For the people who love M+ we want you as well since we do too, and understand how difficult pugging can be. Spark Industries is also open for those of you who just want to jump in and hang out or merely want company.
With the mission statement done, here is some more about the group, we are a semi hardcore group on area 52 that raid 3 days a week 9 to 12 est. Those 3 days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt raids on the weekends just for funzies. The loot system is epgp.

Recruitment needs:
Range dps- (high) Warlock, spriest, boomkin, mage, shaman and hunter
Melee dps- (high) warrior,monk, and rogue
healer - (Medium) Priest, or druid
Tank- (low) back up so any

For recruits please be max level and have your weapon unlocked for the 10% damage. Gear really isn't that big of a deal since it’s not hard for us to gear people with M+, and just raiding on alts to make it so who ever we are getting gear for has the most options in a raid.

For more information or if you want to talk add sparkytiz#1491 or Key#1236
<Amateur Night> (1/9M)
Semi-Harcore progressive guild 2 nights a week, with other casual raids going on throughtout the week.Tight family like feel doing lots of Mythic+s and achievement runs as well
for those who are interested in such. PvPers also welcome to join, we are trying to create a little community for them as well in order to do RBGs and have Arena teams going on a regular time schedule.

Looking For (Solid DPS)
Range: Hunter/Lock/Mage/Boomkin/Spriest (High Priority)
Melee: DK/enh/rogues(Low Priority)

Tanks: Any Just be decent.

Healer RShaman / RDruid
Ready for Raid for Mythic Progression.

Raids: Wed 8-11PM EST. Thurs 8:30pm-11PM EST

But ALL exceptional players welcome regardless of class and spec.
Battlenet: PolarBear#1688
Add/ask me anything you would like to know. Please have at least Heroic progression that's been logged so we can see if you're ready for mythics.
<The Taswell Covenant> is actively recruiting any and all interested in Normal/Heroic raiding, Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons, or just hanging out and having a good time!

Recruitment is open for Dps (Strong preference for Ranged Dps and Non-Dk Melee) and Healers (Non-Priest) but we can take just about anything and make it work.

We raid Monday and Thursday 7-10pm server time (8-11pm Eastern). We don't demand Cutting Edge performance for non-Cutting Edge content. Rather than call you names and bench you, we will work with you and help you however we can!

We're a relatively small guild, started around the beginning of Legion but we ended up having to take a break for some unfortunate IRL reasons. But now we're getting the gang back together and we could use you!

We've got a good group of folks willing to help out with most anything, and we coordinate everything via our Discord.

<The Taswell Covenant> was formed by a group of Giant Bomb (a website about video games) community forum members who wanted to group up and start their own thing.

So if it's just you, you and your significant other, or you and your entire softball team, we want you to come and have fun and make the most of your WoW experience!

If you have any questions at all, hit me up one of our officers.

GM: Dimach (Karthas#1129)
Officer: Daymia (Daymia#1697)
Officer: Ashborn (Keirimath#1213)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have immediate spots. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. We definitely have the atmosphere you are looking for.
<The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Casual Mythic ToS soon!
Greetings Caldraeda
from Reckøning –Proudmoore ,

We are a new raiding guild to the Proudmoore server

If you are new to raiding , never done raiding , need friends to raid with , need mythic plus Dungeons , or an experienced raider we have room for all !

We are aiming to meet other like minded people that want to have fun while progressing together as a team. Our goals are to progress through current raid content into heroic and possibly mythic. We've raided together for a couple years and looking to add to the flock.
We are actively recruiting all roles and our goal is to make a raiding guild that is serious about progression, without the hardcore brutality; Our goal is to keep the guild as well rounded as possible, and keeping the atmosphere a casually serious environment.

For those of you who are looking to raid, we are currently 9/9 normal and the majority of the core group is progressing steadily through heroic at 7/9 Tomb of Sargeras.
We are currently raiding on Fridays at 9pm server time (11 Pm US central), Saturday and Sunday 5 pm server (7 PM US central)
Battle tag: vetter#1341
<The Dark Coven> -- Shadowsong -- is recruiting all exceptional applicants as we refine our progression team for Tomb of Sargeras and throughout the remainder of Legion.

The guild was founded by 3 friends in 2010 with a mission to have a great social guild and be able to have raid progression without the toxic environment.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

Tomb of Sargeras -- 9/9N 4/9H

RAIDING TIMES:
We are looking for people that can commit to all raid days, who will show up prepared and not waste our time or their own time. We understand that real life happens, but we do ask that our raids maintain at least 90% attendance and that can raid without interruption. We don't have any strict attendance policies/punishments, however it is important for us to keep our progression as strong as possible, which relies heavily on raid wide attendance.
Fridays: 6:30-9:30 pm Server (PST)
Saturdays: 6:30-9:30 pm Server (PST)

We also run mythic + throughout the week and social events for non raid days that are 100% optional.

RECRUITMENT:
We are currently looking for all exceptional players to rebuild our raid team. We don't care about item level or prior experience. We want quality players to learn, grow, and progress with. We currently have a very strong core of raiders, but with attendance issues and people quitting wow, we are strongly shifting our focus on finding players that excel at their class/spec to round out the last few spots in our main roster.

We are currently primarily in need of:

Any/All DPS ---
Heals

However, if you are a strong raider and you play a spec/class not listed, we encourage you to inquire to see if we can find a spot for you on the team.

EXPECTATIONS:
We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared. This means:
- Having the correct gems/enchants
- Class knowledge
- Raid preparation.

We only raid 6 hours a week, so it is imperative that we don't waste time.

Underpreforming players will be benched until preformance can be brought up to par for the current content. We are not interested in carrying anyone, and if you cannot perform raid mechanics, then we are not the guild for you.

Cauldrons and food will be provided by the guild bank when available. Everyone in the guild is taken care of, and this is done primarily through donation by our members. Our guild is a community and we all pitch in to get things done.

LOOT SYSTEM:

Personal loot

Battle tag okilldps#1855
Hi Caldraeda,

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We are starting mythic progression on the weekday team. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who prepare & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a Havoc DH DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
what kind of environment are you looking for?
our guild is a casual friendly guild, we are small but there is usually someone on at any given time in the day.
if you would like more info hit me up!
we have been active thru the last 2 xpacs and more add me lets talk chrism#1202
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We're currently looking for ranged dps and a healer for our core raid team.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
5/9 Mythic ToS
9/9 Heroic ToS

Previous Progression:
6/10 Mythic NH

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/YBhsvF
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
I know I already posted but I figured I'd give it a more personal touch! :)

What are you looking for in a guild?
You say active, but active how?

My guild has 990 characters in it all active within the last 30 days. At our "deadzone" there's 10 people on and at our peak about 60 online with the normal being about 30.

Gchat goes from casual conversation to having to scroll up because there's 4 different conversations going on at once. We use discord which sometimes is empty but if you ask everyone piles in for a good time.

We run mythic+ on Wednesdays, Raid Friday and Saturday nights. We have Trivia Nights Twice a month where we give out prizes.

Our members are super helpful so if you have a question everyone is willing to answer and sometimes go over there and show you exactly what you are looking for.

We don't do much PVP or at least so far no one has mentioned it.

What kind of active are you looking for? Social, dungeons, questing, helpfulness, raiding. We almost have it all.
<TEA>[H - Zul’jin] is looking for more raiders to help round out our roster for a strong mythic push before next tier. We raid tue/thur 830-1130pm est. If these times work well for you feel free to add my btag and we can chat! Zorn#1806 or check out more info here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759245823
Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Casual Mythic ToS soon!
Howdy Caldraeda,

Thank you for activating the guild spam generator. For better service please specify your desired guild parameters. :)

Obviously a bunch of guilds looking for active players. Disgruntled is an active casual raiding guild on Stormrage[A]. If you actually smiled at least smiled my terrible joke, then you could really have a future with us. We are an adult guild with a pretty low sense of humor. We emphasize fun and laughter with our boss killing.

<enter generic spam portion of message>
Disgruntled of Stormrage is a casual raiding guild, currently 7/9H. We are adult only with a sense of humor to match, so if you like to laugh your way through a raid then we might be the guild for you.

We raid Heroic Wednesday and Friday 9-Midnight Server. Normal either Monday or Tuesday 9-Midnight.

We do organized M+ on the weekends (I post at least one calendar invite, then help put the groups together on our VOIP).

For the full details:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759177771#post-1

FYI, we don't plan to do mythic (unless we all get bored before Antorus :) )

Feel free to reach out at Voden#1335. We like to have people listen in on our raids before joining so they know they can get a feel for our community. Hit me up tonight or next week and if you would like to do that.
Hey Caldraeda!
I'm not sure if we're exactly what you're looking for in that most of the guild tends to be raid focused however we do have people on at all times of day. If you're ever looking to do something like m+ or have a general question there tends to be someone who can answer your question or is willing to join the group. If you don't get a reply in guild chat you can throw a message in discord and people might be playing a diff game or watching a movie and were just waiting for someone to start something. I'm going to throw our general raid recruitment info down below just for an idea of what we're like and when a majority off the guild tends to be busy - but as our roster gets bigger so does our bench and thus people who are free during our raid time. Also at the bottom there's my contact info if you have any questions!

We are looking to add to our roster. <Out of Exile> is a hybrid guild that tries to keep a fun casual atmosphere while still having a serious progression raid team. Our guild was created early in the WotLK expansion and some of us have even been playing together since our server went live back in BC.

Current Progression: 9/9H 5/9M ToS
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:30 to 11:30pm EST
Optional AP/Alt Sunday run: Begins at 8pm EST

Apply at: http://outofexile.guildlaunch.com

Questions before you apply? Contact us!
Discord:
Recruitment: Korstrack#7752
Raid Lead: Zultan#5728
Battlenet:
Recruitment: Korstrack#1787
Raid Lead:Raiden#1883