Druid looking for Guild - willing to transfer

Guild Recruitment
Afternoon,

I have recently started to play wow again and looking at raiding along with Mythic+ at a semi serious level. Most nights have open baring any life events and I my time is 11pm EST (8pm PST) to about 3am EST (12am PST)

I am looking for a guild where I can continue to grind gear through raids and mythic+ - currently my gear score is at 878

All LFRs and heroics I have done as boomkin or feral, however I have done a few as tank - it is just not ideal because I do not know the most optimal paths. I am open to Restro but have not healed since BC as a priest - I would just need time to get comfortable.

I am more then content with going balance/resto because the stat priority is the same - I would just need the time and patience to get comfortable.

I am content with the server I am on (Illidan - horde) but I am open to moving and faction change.
Fannon,

if you were up to main boomkin with a resto offspec, we would have a core spot for you in our 20man raid once you were ready gear wise. Totally understand you just getting back to the game- we've had a few other similar raiders in your shoes recently and they were quickly 930+, clearing the N/H raid content, and part of the core group ready to get into M ToS. So as long you're up to actively prepare and join us, you would be more than welcome to join our guild.

Here are some of the quick details:

<Horizon> Horde guild on Kil'jaeden server
Current Progress: 9/9 H, filling 20man to hit M ToS
Main Raid Times: Tue and Thur 8-11pm EST
Alt Raids: Wed and Sat 8-11pm EST

M+'s are usually ran right after raid and a lot over the weekend, especially Sunday.

Add me on bnet (Guts#1679) and we can discuss it further. Look forward to hearing from you and good luck!
Lachdannon,

Thank you for the response, I love the offer and I am still thinking about it the raiding time worries me.

8est makes it 7pm my time and I still have family stuff going on. Most nights I would just be getting on during the last hour of your raid time.
Hello Fannon,

Read your bit, I think my guild would be a good fit for you. We are very helpful to people that can commit, raid and are helpful. Here is my general info below. Hope to hear from yah.

<Sentinel> is recruiting committed and active players interested in raiding: dps, heals and tank positions. We are reevaluating for ABT.

Raid times: T/Th 9PM to 12AM EST. Servers are Altar of Storms, Magtheridon, Anatheron, and Ysondre.

Our current progression is ToS H9/9. Looking to complete our core group and prepare for ABT. We want to seriously commit to pushing heroic difficulty quickly. We already have wonderful, skilled and committed players in our core, we just need a handful more to achieve greatness! We also do M+s, and pvp.

pst me in game, Ouranos-AltarofStorms
or b.net: Andromeda#1994
or post in the forum. :)
We could certainly use a balance main and resto off spec druid to help fill up our ranged dps core. We have a solid foundation in already so now we are fine tuning raid make up. Here is my post for you to review - this is not a guild put together for the sole purpose of raiding. We are here to progress as a team. We raid Sun and Wed 1030pm to 1am EST so that's pretty close to your window.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758738676#post-1

And we are running a normal Tomb tonight starting at 1030pm EST if you're interested in meeting us. Let me know on discord if you can so I can save you a spot! Contact info in the post!
<UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale!

We are a fairly new Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for mythic!
Progression: 3/9M ToS, 4/9M Nighthold (We only raided a few weeks prior to 7.2.5).

Raid days and times:
Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm EST
Sundays 8pm-11pm EST

Currently looking for all DPS.

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +10s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865 or Rolan#11265

Thanks for your time!
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- Heroic ADULT raiding guild.
(ToS 9/9H, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 910+ ilvl with cruicible open and lvl 60+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. Any mythic kills is just bonus as most of us are too busy in life to put in the time/stress for mythic progression.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
<Amateur Night> (1/9M)
Semi-Harcore progressive guild 2 nights a week, with other casual raids going on throughtout the week.Tight family like feel doing lots of Mythic+s and achievement runs as well
for those who are interested in such. PvPers also welcome to join, we are trying to create a little community for them as well in order to do RBGs and have Arena teams going on a regular time schedule.

Looking For (Solid DPS)
Range (High priority) : Hunter/Lock/Mage/Boomkin/Spriest
Melee (Low priority):Rogue/Enh

Tanks: For M+'s

Healer RShaman / Priest(either) / RDruid / No MW positions open
Ready for Raid for Mythic Progression.

Raids: Wed 8-11PM EST. Thurs 8:30pm-11PM EST

But ALL exceptional players welcome regardless of class and spec.
Battlenet: PolarBear#1688
Add/ask me anything you would like to know. Please have at least Heroic progression that's been logged so we can see if you're ready for mythics.
updated original post to reflect common time zones
<TEA>[H - Zul’jin] is currently 9/9H and looking for more raiders to help round out our roster for a strong mythic push before next tier. We raid tue/thur 830-1130pm est. If these times work well for you feel free to add my btag and we can chat! Zorn#1806 or check out more info here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759245823
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
@NovaBomb

I apologize I did not response sooner but I would like to discuss this further and I will be on later tonight

FannonCodder#1104

EDIT: my rogue is showing right now I forgot to change it back to my druid
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: Mythic Team 9/9H, 4/9M; Heroic team forming
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created last week by a group of friends last week who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around. The mythic team (formerly team peypals of Fusion) finished Tier 19 having cleared: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV and 7/10 Mythic NH.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Weekend: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!