913 Shadow Priest

Guild Recruitment
Hi I am a 913 shadow priest that has been on a long vacation from raiding due to family health issues. I am now able to raid again and would like to find a forever home. I have been raiding since Wrath on an elemental shaman. I switch to shadow priest early in this expansion because elemental was not in a good place. I haven't touched TOS other than LFR. I am a quick learner and look forward hearing from everybody. If you raid one night a week thats a plus for me and would like to stay away from PVP servers.

Days I need
Thursday thur monday

Times I need
I am in PST time and would like nothing past 10pm willing to consider a little later.

Seetah#1299
Hey Seetah,

Our guild <Horizon> raids Tue and Thur 8-11pm EST and we aim to do alt runs Wed and Sat 8-11pm EST for those still needing to gear up prior to M ToS. I know you said Thur-Mon, but in the event you can make Tue's (at least down the road), we can have a core spot for you on our raid team.

Would like to discuss this further with you when you're free. Please add me on bnet Guts#1679 and we can talk there or set up a chat in Discord.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Quick details in the meantime:
<Horizon> Horde guild on Kil'jaeden
Progress: 1/9 M ToS, 9/9 H ToS
Officers: Guts#1679, Selekt#1403, Kiger#1358
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proodmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild. You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here (and also apply at this site as well)
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams that raid Tues, Fri, Sat from 6-8 pm server with an optional 3rd hour on Fri and Sat. These teams are fun and clear normal and heroic content.

Sundays are an open normal raid at 5pm server for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual.

For questions you can find Isilaura, the recruiting officer, in game- or any officer can help you if she is not on.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
    Greetings Sèetah,
    from Reckøning –Proudmoore ,

We are a new raiding guild to the Proudmoore server
    We do have healers in place but we often have people with scheduling conflicts
    that they cannot always be there . We are pretty flexible with roles.

If you are new to raiding , never done raiding , need friends to raid with , need mythic plus Dungeons , or an experienced raider we have room for all !

We are aiming to meet other like minded people that want to have fun while progressing together as a team. Our goals are to progress through current raid content into heroic and possibly mythic. We've raided together for a couple years and looking to add to the flock.
    We are actively recruiting all roles and our goal is to make a raiding guild that is serious about progression, without the hardcore brutality; Our goal is to keep the guild as well rounded as possible, and keeping the atmosphere a casually serious environment.

For those of you who are looking to raid, we are currently 9/9 normal and the majority of the core group is progressing steadily through heroic at 8/9 Tomb of Sargeras.
    We are currently raiding on Fridays at 9pm server time (11 Pm US central), Saturday and Sunday 5 pm server (7 PM US central)
    Battle tag: vetter#1341
    Hello there!

[A] Ascendance 3/9M - Uther
    • Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm PST
    • Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST

Current Needs:
    • Tank: Druid, DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk (High)
    • Melee: Paladin, Rogue, DH, Shaman, Warr, Druid (High) ~ Monk, DK (Med)
    • Range: Druid, Shaman, Mage, Lock, Priest (High) ~ Hunter (Med)
    • Healer: Druid, Paladin, Shaman (High)
    • Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF

RID: Sayrie#11985
    RID: Dordric #11183

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ
    Hi there! I see you're still looking and I believe that we would be a perfect fit for one another. I have added you on btag as well to discuss further. Please feel free to add me if you're interested.

[H]<Resistance>
    Is a highly efficient US-Hyjal-PVE semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

Tomb of Sargeras is a new opportunity for many. If you are determined up step into (6hr) "casual-mythic" raiding, bring the right blend of performance, dedication, passion and attitude, feel free to get in touch!

Raid times:
    Friday + Saturday 7-10 PM PST.
  • Wednesday 7-9 PST is Mythic/Heroic-ToS optional/alt-raid - Friends&Fam welcome to join!
  • Weekends will be focused on Mythic content
  • Current Progression:
    Emerald Nightmare: Mythic 7/7M *Cutting Edge
    Trials of Valor: Mythic 3/3M *Cutting Edge
    Nighthold: Mythic 9/10M
    Tomb of Sargeras: Mythic 6/9M Heroic 9/9H
    We have exemplified high-efficiency within our relaxed 2-night, 6 hour raid schedule. Other "semi-hardcore" guilds typically need 8-12 hours a week to be on our level of progression.

(Can verify on wowprogress/warcraftlogs; we believe in full transparency).

We progression-raid 6hrs/week, if you are raiding for 2x our time, and NOT 2x our progression, think about how efficient and competent your current raid team is; consider how you are spending your valuable time.
  • We spend our time not prog-raiding like it's a 2nd job to play some alts, organizing alt-raids, PVP, and even play other games (LoL, Overwatch etc).
  • If you're frustrated because you feel your guild isn't fulfilling its potential, wasting too much time, and carrying too much dead weight, <Resistance> is the guild for you.
    Recruitment Needs

Healer: High Priority 2x
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy Pally
  • Resto Druid
  • Melee DPS: High Priority 2x
  • Any
  • Ranged DPS: Med Priority 1x
  • Any class - (Shadow Priest preference)
  • Tank 1x: Closed
  • Any class: Must have prior Mythic-tanking exp
  • Talented players of any class/spec will be considered!
    Applicants without mythic experience must show exceptional heroic logs.
    We believe in “bringing the player not the class.”

We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule, but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear M+ for the maximum weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating, are active daily clearing mythic+ runs and making sure our team is doing the most they can each week to improve)

We are a social, and communicative team with lots of banter outside of our focused raid-time. We would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application so we can get a feel for each other's communication style and personality. Sharing the same (in-game) goals and building guild-culture is very important to us.
    Combat Logs are required!

Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for mythic-progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to.

We have raiders from across the world from England, to Hong Kong, to New Zealand, all the way to the far northern wastelands known as Canada. Your orientation, geographic or otherwise, doesn't matter as we welcome all. We just ask you to be respectful of others (even Canadians!)

We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness.
    Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry.

Interested or want more info?
    Whisper/Add BTAG:
  • CKBEAST#1849 (GM)
  • Bear#1696 - Myself
    "Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. We started just before Legion's release. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. All we're looking for are those few extra numbers to push us to that magical number of 20 to start mythic content.

Raid Times (EST):
    Saturday 8pm-12am
    Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
    Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H
    Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
    Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
    Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H

Recruitment Needs:
    ** DPS with tank off spec
    Any dps class, but there is a higher need for ranged.

Realm:
    PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
    Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
    Discord: Av#5252
    (Deprave) recruitment is open - looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Progression:
    Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M
    Nighthold - 8/10M
    Tomb of Sargares - 6/9M

Server: Horde Zul'jin(US)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST
    Tuesday : 9:00pm ( Optional Heroic Farm Run/Sale Runs)
    Wednesday: 9:00pm- 12:00am
    Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am
    (We will not raid later than 12:00am)

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
    Our main goal is to be Top 200 US. But also have fun and help each other out. We do a lot of high M+ keys.

Recruitment Needs:
    Tanks: Blood DK/ Bear
    Healer: Closed
    Melee: Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter
    Ranged: Hunter, Balance Druid, Mage, Elemental Shaman

If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants, as our goal is to bring the best 20.

Required Addons:
    RC Loot Council
    Exorsus Raid Tools
    Angry Assignments
    Bigwigs or DBM
    WeakAuras2

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
    reading the days and times would be nice thats why they are there.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hey Sèetah,

I'm an officer in Remnants of Shadowmoon, an Alliance guild on Stormrage (so no need to server transfer :D), and I was wondering if you wanted to see if our guild might be a fit for what you're looking for. I'm not sure how seriously you want to raid, but we're a smaller friend/family guild that's looking for some players to fill out our progression roster. Our main heroic/mythic raid is on Thursday and Saturday from 9PM to 12AM Eastern Time (which I believe would fit your schedule?).

We also have an optional casual raid for alts on Wednesday and impromptu dungeons and raids throughout the week. Many of our raiders have multiple alts and we tend to run raids throughout the week on them, so it wouldn't be difficult at all to set up a more consistent normal/heroic raid night on Sunday or Monday to fit your schedule, if you're looking for something more casual that is.

We're also interested in players who are simply looking for a place to call home for the long term, as we're quite sociable in Discord and we like to hang out both in and out of WoW.

If you're interested, feel free to add me back (Ovenchicken#1952). I've sent you a btag request. Let me know what you think and what kind of raiding difficulty you are looking for.

For more detail, feel free to check out our recruitment link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759218784#1
    Hi Seetah, we're looking to add some more to our growing team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Everyone, and thank you for checking out our post! <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. The guild has leaders who have experience leading guilds in both AoTC, and Mythic levels.

Our primary focus is AoTC, and Mythic plus. Current progression is 9/9 H In only a one month raiding together.

We raid Fridays, and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST (6 hours, nights). Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while keeping things light, and fun so everyone can enjoy the game.

What we're looking for in potential raiders
  • Solid players who like to enjoy the game for what it is. A game!
  • Reliable Attendance
  • Good attitude, and a good sense of humor
  • Active players
  • What TaintSmashers offers you!
  • Fun Raiding enviroment
  • AoTC every tier
  • New friends!
  • Thank you for taking the time to read our post. I encourage you to at least talk to someone in Discord before making a decision one way or another. I look forward from hearing from you!

Beef#12743 - My B-Tag
    Crusader4500#1474 - Officer
    Gaarashatan#1372 - Officer
    Server: Silver Hand
    Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
    Tank
    DPS(not ret)

About Us:
    <Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).