Returning player LF social guild

Guild Recruitment
Returning player looking for a social guild to run content with. I am eastern time zone, would prefer alliance, looking for a laid back atmosphere. Used to do pretty heavy raiding until Mists, took off Warlords mostly and played casually thus far legion. Took about 5 months off and just recently started playing again.

Have somewhat of an unpredictable work schedule and also have to take care of my disabled wife. Just an FYI.

Just miss logging on and being able to run content with folks, just looking to have fun again.
I think we qualify as social, laid-back, and 100% okay with unpredictable scheduling. Family comes first! We'd be fine having you in for raids whenever you can make it - or even just for dungeons/quests/old content/etc in your free time, whatever works for you. 100% attendance is not expected around here. Life happens.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.

Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.
I also run a part-guild, part-pug run on Sunday afternoons.

Guild runs typically focus on heroic progression one night (currently 3/9H) and clearing normal TOS the other (9/9N). Life changes for various folks in guild means that we've been playing musical chairs with our roster for a while now, and we'd love to get some additional consistent players in.
My Sunday group has been going 7/9H for the last month.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things probably of note that I tend to forget to mention: personal loot. Guild provides cauldrons and feasts. (I like fishing, what can I say?) Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication.

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
Hi there!
here is some info

We are recruiting all classes and levels for questing, dungeons, and raids in both Legion and Legacy zones. We utilize discord and are building up supplies in guild bank for food ,potions, patterns and enchants.

Most of us work and have Kidos so we are a casual laid back guild, but looking to build up ranks.

We are a Central Standard Time guild and are usually on from 5 PM - 2 AM. Open to Icecrown/malygos servers -Alliance.

We are friendly and mature (sort of).

If you are interested or want more information - please send us a message in game (Fleasworth ,Ahsila, kevvllar or jadlinn ), mail us in game, or reach out via this forum.

if your looking for a chill friendly environment to call home hit me up my btag is
Alisha1983#1278
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proodmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild. You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here (and also apply at this site as well)
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams that raid Tues, Fri, Sat from 6-8 pm server with an optional 3rd hour on Fri and Sat. These teams are fun and clear normal and heroic content.

Sundays are an open normal raid at 5pm server for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual.

For questions you can find Isilaura, the recruiting officer, in game- or any officer can help you if she is not on.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
<PugLife>
Is a new guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ToS
Semi-Hardcore
Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for: Mage, rogue, and demon hunter. All classes and good players will definitely be considered! As our raid group grows we will also be looking for one more healer, preferably a priest or resto shaman.

Our plan is to continue ToS H farm until next tier, then hopefully have the numbers to progress into mythic!

Why PugLife?
PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
just checking in. still considering options for the right place.
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT:
Where most WoW guilds are led by males, both of our raid/guild leaders are female, and both have three exceptionally rare characteristics: They're fair and reliable adult leaders who communicate well, they keep their cool in extremely difficult content, and they have extraordinary situational awareness (FYI I'm one of the male officers - no relation to them). Anyone who's raided with AF knows this is a big part of how we've earned our rank as one of the top 2-day raiding guilds in the United States (the guild culture is awesome too, by the way!).

WHO WE WANT:
Of course we want you to be good at your class, reliable, flasked, yada, yada, yada… but at the end of the day, we're here to have fun! In our view, screwing around all week and then coming together and being professionals for a few hours is FUN and exposes a person to everything this game has to offer. If that sounds good to you, talk to us! We don't make people do applications, just talk to us and join if you want. Anyone in the guild can invite you. It's a meritocracy. If you're reliable and good, you'll get your spot (that's how I did it lol!).

RAIDS:
We've seen a lot of growth and split into two core raids and a heroic carry group. Here are the details...

“Puppy Penguin Brigade” [6/9 M] (Team 1)
Times: 7:15pm - 10:45pm PST (Server Time) Tuesday/Wednesday
Openings: 1 healer, 1 melee, 1 ranged DPS

“Kitten Cuddle Puddle” [3/9 M] (Team 2)
Times: 6pm - 9pm PST (Server Time) Sunday/Monday
Openings: 1 tank, 1 healer, 1 melee DPS, 2 ranged DPS (except hunters)

Paid Heroic Full-Clears [9/9 H] (Optional)
Times: Typically Friday nights
Openings: Limited to “Fake News Team” mains - each raider gets paid for helping

*We also push mythic+ and have a small PVP presence in the guild.

If you have any questions, contact a guildy or an officer in-game. Or you can contact our GM Krystalline#1901 on BattleTag or Krystalline#8213 on Discord.

For more information, here is a link to our primary recruitment thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753556050
Hello! If you think our guild looks like something you'd be interested in, I would love to talk with you! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (average age is about 30-35) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. If you are wanting to raid, our raid times are Sun/Wed from 8p-10p CST. We are currently looking for ranged dps for our raid team. We typically have an alt raid on Saturday nights. If you're not interested in raiding that is fine too! We also have people running dungeons and mythic + during the week as well! We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753445188#post-5

Please add my btag if you are interested in chatting: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :)
============================ CORE RAID ============================
Focus: PvE - Heroic Raiding
Current Progression:
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal
Loot System: Personal / Master Loot “Itemization + Performance” Based
Schedule: Tu/Th 8p-11m EST

============================ GUILD INFO ============================
Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Multi-Game Community)
Server: Kel'Thuzad - High Pop - PVP Realm (10^9:1 A:H)
Faction: Alliance
Voice Server: Discord
Sponsors: Darkstar LLC.

========================= MY CONTACT INFO =========================
In-Game: ItsMikeYo#1244
Have Skype? Use this link to talk to an officer NOW: http://www.severitygaming.com/wowappchat
Otherwise, to get in contact with someone in game, please add the following btags:
Delacour (Delacour#1483), Prtankz (Prtankz#1351)