Enh Shaman / Frost DK LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi my name is Shane. I am looking to start raiding more consistently and wanted to address some things I didn't in my other forum posts. One is that I am content with staying alliance no matter what not really looking to go horde right now. Second I just brought a new toon into the mix - My Frost DK. He is 910 iLvL with a 948 ilvl weapon and The BiS legendary bracers. 59 traits as of now and still climbing. As for my enhancement shaman he is 915 iLvL, has the lava lash bracers + hero helmet. 63 traits with the ToS 2-set and an ilvl 960 weapon. I can play either I don't mind it'd be up to you :). I am a very chill dude don't get mad easily but also don't mess around and like to get stuff done. If you think i'd be a nice fit for your raid team add me on bnet.

Bnet- L3X#11907
Bump
We are on the Stormrage server, PVE, EST.

Check us out and hit any of us up if interested - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Drifters

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759338211
Hey there Lëxóçàña !

Our guild "Reckøning" is recruiting members for our team! whether you would like to raid or to just take part in guild activities, we would love to have you aboard! We are a newly transferred Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server and are looking for friendly people who would like to have fun playing this lovely game of World of warcraft ;D
We Raid weekends (Fri,Sat,Sun) Friday being the normal run of Tomb at 9 Server time, and Heroic Sat/Sun at 5 server time. We are currently 8/9 on heroic progression. We like to have a fun time while we play, but we still like to focus on the progression part. We are also online throughout the week to run mythic/+ and guild events and achievements! If you don't mind server/faction changing, then hopefully, this is the guild for you! :)

If you have any questions, add my Battletag RawrItsKira#1335 and also check out our guild website: https://reckoningproudmoore.enjin.com/

Looking forward to hearing from you!

- Kira from Reckøning, Guild Officer
Bump add me on bnet for a guaranteed reply
Hi Shane, sent you a bnet add. What progression & days/times are you looking for?

We're currently 3/9H on our guild runs, looking for some more consistent DPS so we're not needing to pull in pugs and can make better progress week-to-week, so that may not be quite progressed enough for you - but I've been surprised before. I also run a part-guild, part-friend, part-pug run on Sunday afternoons that consistently goes 7/9H.

Guild raids are Thurs & Fri 8-11pm CST.

Happy to give you more details, but no sense throwing lots at you if we're inherently not going to be a good fit.

- Cazenovia#1274 on bnet, or Cazenovia#4987 on Discord; <Knights of the Flame> on Greymane/Tanaris, an Alliance PvE server.
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Fusion. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: Mythic: 9/9H, 4/9M; Heroic: just starting
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Mythic: RC Loot Council; Heroic : Personal
  • Goal: Our goal is to experience Mythic progression for the remainder of this tier and to complete mythic for all tiers going forward while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Server: Silver Hand
    Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
    Tank
    DPS(not ret)

About Us:
    <Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Nocturnal
    Doing a Heroic trial Tomorrow
    Type: Semi-hardcore progression
    Progression: 3/9M 9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
    5/10 M Nighthold
    7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
    3/3H ToV
    Raid leader has 6/9 mythic experience

Faction: Horde
    Server:<Zul’jin>
    Raid Times:Times:
    TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
    10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
    11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
    12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
    1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Add bubbleskank#1537 (the recruitment officer)
    Coltongrundy#1258
    Caryn#1711 (GM)
    Bump
    Added ya, i got a few before work if you're still on. If not we're a weekend raid guild (Fri/Sat) 10/9c start time for about 2 hours sometimes going over if people want and we're in a groove. We're looking for a few more people to move into Mythic raiding but we have no plans to be a hardcore raiding guild.

If this interest you, I'm Mysfyt#1145 on bnet.
    A shaman would be nominally preferable to a DK because we're currently lacking a non-consumable heroism on our raid team, but if your DK is slightly less fascinated by diacritics... :-P

Anyhow, we're looking for more DPS (and heals, but that's not relevant here though we wouldn't complain if it did become so) and would cheerfully take whichever toon you ended up settling on. Raid times are 6-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST) on Thursdays and Sundays and we're currently 8/9H, though not particularly concerned about poking mythic raids. We are Alliance, so that base is covered.

Main info dump post is here ( https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759367242 ) with additional details. (Main) Bnet contact is Veyska#1819, Discord with Veyska#5887 also works. Cheers!
    Hello my name is Hawt and I am a raider with Corrupt Intentions on Uldum. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

We are currently 3/9 M TOS and 9/9 Heroic ToS

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
    Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
    Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hawtshifts#1412
    Server: Silver Hand
    Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
    Tank
    DPS(not ret)

About Us:
    <Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
    Hey, Shane I know you said you are only interested in staying alliance but I think our team would be a really good fit if you'd consider a faction/server change. We have room for an enhance or a frost DK. Whichever you enjoy playing more. Hope to hear from ya! Good luck in your search!

Are you looking for a guild you can call home while still pushing current raid content? Tired of being the only one online outside of raid time? Need a group of fun people to hang out with? Look no further because <Kaíros> wants you!

About <Kaíros>
    - We reside on Hyjal server(PvE) which is well populated without wait queues
    - Very active discord server with Raidbots skip-the-queue feature for all guildies to run sims, top gear, stat weights, etc
    - Fun guild events held throughout the week including NToS clears and M+ Fridays (consistent 10+ keys!)
    - We maintain a focused, calm, and positive raid environment while trying to push into mythic raiding content

Raid Schedule
    - Wed/Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm (PST)

Raid Progress
    - WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Ka%C3%ACros
    - 9/9(N) 9/9(H) 1/9(M) ToS
    - [M] Harjatan 27%

What We Expect
    - People who are mature, dedicated & enjoy playing the game
    - People who show up prepared with gems/enchants/consumables
    - People who can dedicate to the raid schedule. Must be able to maintain 90% attendance. (10 absences out of 96 raids/year) (Give notice when absent)
    - People who have raid awareness. They know not to stand in the fire!
    - People who have a good attitude and are team players
    - People who have the drive to push progression
    - People who love their role. If you feel tasked by keeping up with things that make you perform well then this is not the guild for you

Recruitment Wishlist
    Will make exceptions for the right fit!
    - Warrior - DPS
    - Rogue - DPS
    - Druid - DPS
    - Monk - DPS
    - Demon Hunter - DPS

Joining <Kaíros>
    - We ask that raiding applicants be ILvL 910+
    - Exceptions for the right individual
    - As a trial you will be given equal loot priority after attending 3 consecutive raids

Apply Here:
    http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdORLMX2lQ
    - We appreciate you filling out our short application. We use this information to help us provide the best environment for our players. Please allow 24 hours for your app to be reviewed. If your app is accepted you will be contacted within the same day.
    - If you wish to speak with a recruiter first, our info is below.

Thank you for your interest!

Recruiter Contacts
    Slyxus
    - Battle.net: Slyx#1862
    - Discord: @Slyxus#1700

Lumynis
    - Battle.net: Muppet#1307
    - Discord: @Lumynis-Hyjal [H]#4662

*Updated 10/06/17
    Nethergard Watch

We are currently looking for a couple more players to round out our mythic progression roster.

To apply, or for more information, please contact Dalfiuss or Carthion in game or Dalfiuss#1247 or Carth#1634 in Battle.net.

Main Progression Raid Days (Times are EST)
    Thursday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm
    Sunday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

Optional Casual Raid Day (We run the difficulty behind our progression raid)
    Monday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

We are currently 3/9M TOS
    Our Raid Group is currently 9/9 H ToS we are recruiting to get into Mythic Tos and Beyond. We are accepting Casual-Semi Hard Core players who intend On being active thru ought the week. Whether your into Raids, Mythic +, Random Battle Grounds, Casual Rated BG's. Main Raid is Tue/Wed 8-10:30 server time which is US central. We are a fun group that enjoys the game and still have goals and expectations to have fun while getting things dead. IF this Peaks your Interests Please apply here at our recruitment discord
    https://discord.gg/ZEgnhre
    And if you want to expedite the application process please Contact Chrism#1202 Btag once you've applied!