930 Blood DK 9/9H 1/9M LF

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: All times are in PST. Available afternoons, evenings, and nights excluding Monday afternoon until 7PM, Sunday afternoon until 4pm, Saturday afternoon til 8pm.
2. Server preference: None, currently on Illidan, willing to transfer
3. Faction preference: None, currently Horde, willing to change
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore - Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 9/9H 1/9M
6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26968575
7. Contact info: btag: Feles#1808, discord: FelesMortis#4642 discord is preferred
8. Anything else: Willing to gear up and main any tank. Willing to maintain 2 raid ready tank alts once I find a home. I enjoy progression more than any specific tank. I'm looking to leave my current guild to move back to tanking. My long term goal is 'Cutting Edge: Antorus' and I'm willing to work to get there, but I only got back to the game a few months ago.
Hey would love to talk to you about joining our team!

<Tranquillity> (6/10M) is a Horde Guild on the server Stormreaver that is looking to push for at LEAST a top 5 spot on the server. The group has plenty of potential and currently has a 20 man roster. However, we are looking for exceptional DPS to fill out our last couple spots of elite players. YOU could be that person. Must be dependable, experienced, skilled, and committed. We want people that care as much as we do. Come help us push Mythic ToS. Post below or message Ivellius#1152 in game with any questions.

Raid times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8-11 server (Central)!

Recruiting:
-Hunter
-Spriest
-Boomkin
-Rogue
-Tank (dk, druid, monk)
However all exceptional DPS will be considered.

Legion Progression:
Cutting Edge EN
Cutting Edge NH
Server: Silver Hand
Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
Tank
DPS(not ret)

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com
== MAXIMUM EFFORT == 9/9H [A] Fairly new guild made by a group of long time friends! We have an experienced raid leader and a strong-core group! We're driven but also friendly. We spend lots of time doing mythic+, hanging out in discord, theory crafting and just hanging out! We are looking for some active and dedicated people who wanna do content, get !@#$ done without being all too uptight about it. Everyone does their part, we work as a team and get it done!

When do we raid? -Tue/wed 930-1130 est (630-830 server) -Monday normal tomb farm
Mythic when we have enough people.

Want to join? Well we need..
-Accepting all ranged dps specs
-Non pally/DH tank

Guild logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/286420/

You don't need good gear or raid experience! Just a willingness to work and learn!

All are welcome, though we can't promise you a raiding spot!

If you're interested or have questions my btag is hethrus#1504
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (6/9M ToS) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)
<Toast> Is a multi-team Guild on area-52 (H). Our team is 5/9M looking for tank to help us push further and will be around for Antorus, specifically would like blood dk or monk.

Raid times:

Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-11pm est

If this interests you please contact me Ultimazing#1669 bnet or discord Ultima#8975
Oathbound of Sargeras is looking to expand our team for mythic progression.

Current Progression
-9/9 H TOS

Our environment is geared towards the idea of raiding smarter not harder. We consist of a number of players who have had hardcore raid experience in the past, as well as many of us having mythic progression already and are looking for a relaxed and competitive two day split for progression.

Must have a guild first mentality, be able to follow direction, and not stand in fire. Must have a positive attitude, Discord and a Mic.

Our raid times are Wednesday-Thursday 8PM-11PM CST/Server
Sundays- Mythic + Spam runs 8PM CST
Monday - Optional Farm Alt Runs 8PM CST

Mythic Plus runs usually done at night on off nights.

For further information please contact a member of our Guild Recruitment Team with any inquiries, questions, and/or comments:

-Pookiepox#1718
-Riscatto#1858
-Noble#1510