930 BM LF guild 66 traits

Guild Recruitment
As the title states I'm 930 Bm hunter LF a guild. Currently I went 5/9M on my Hpal before I switched jobs and I don't like playing him at all. Looking for something that starts around the times of 4-7 PM est. Due to working morning I cant stay up super late anymore. Multiple cutting edges so mythic raiding isn't anything new to me along with M+. Feel free to drop me a line or whisper me in game. Jc4#1465 Thanks
! bumped
I know we aren't an exact match for what you said, but incase things change:
Christmas is Cancelled is a late night guild recruiting for Mythic progression!
Server: Area-52
9/9 N 9/9 H 3/9 M TOS

Currently in need of:

Please fill out this application to apply:

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
LOOT SYSTEM: Rclootcouncil
VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn
CONSUMABLES: Free for all raiders.

I’ve made my best in slot list
And checked it twice
"Minus 50 DKP because you've been naughty not nice"
I’m coming for Kil'Jaeden
Tuesdays/Wednesdays midnight till 3
His <Christmas is Cancelled> because of me

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid rather than your past accomplishments. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative. You may be the most skilled player in WoW, but if you are a jerk or an elitist, don’t apply.

Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active everyday, not just raid nights.
[H] [US] Tichondrius <Orc Chasm> 4/9M [2DAY]

Hello I'm Denalb and we need your ranged dps for our mythic raid.

We are Orc Chasm, a laid back guild, that like to progress through raids while not being super serious. We are currently 4/9M working on desolate host, but this is where we need your help. We are currently looking for 2-3 ranged DPS to fill some spots that are lacking in attendance.

We are a 2 Day raid that runs Mythic ToS Tues/Wed from 5:30PM-8:00PM server time. We use good old loot council, but we don't play favorites and we try our best to distribute loot equally.

Those of you who are looking for a mythic raiding guild that also likes to raid on alts in heroic, and run mythic plus should talk to me in game. We are looking for hunters, spriests, boomies, but are accepting all potential recruits. The only thing we are asking is that you can raid both nights consistently. Antorus is coming eventually and we'd like to get far in to mythic ToS before that happens.

2 Day Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed 5:30PM-8:00PM PST
Need Boomkins SPriests and Hunters for Mythic ToS
Alt Runs weekly
Mythic Plus nightly

Message Denalb, Silvergreen, Bayner in game.

My Bnet is denalb#1649
Hi there,

<Tauren Exchange Student> on US-Mal'Ganis(H) is currently 5/9M, 9/9H, and we raid Fri/Sat 7pm-11pm CST. Right now we could use a strong dps for Mythic ToS progression, and hopefully that's where you come in. Our raids are approached seriously with the goal of progressing further every week. We're pretty active in the evenings outside of official raid nights, pushing higher M+ keys/farming +10s, hanging out in Discord, and even gaming outside of WOW together. If you join us, you'd always have *SOMETHING* to do if you wanted. Our leadership team is committed to doing everything we can to facilitate continued raiding for you guys. Come try us out, and you'll probably like what you see.

My btag: texasjoe#1240

Our original listing: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749855661
Hey there, we start an hour later than your preferred times. If we run too late for you, I understand and wish you the best of luck with your search. If you're flexible, <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
<Fallen Have Risen> is a new guild formed to be a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Area 52. Our goal is to build a strong team through Tomb of Sargeras and push into Mythic progression as soon as possible.

What we're looking for:

Blood DK
Brewmaster Monk
Guardian Druid

Resto Shaman
Mistweaver Monk

Frost/Fire Mage
Demo/Destro Lock
Havoc DH
Shadow Priest
Arms/Fury Warrior
Balance Druid

Any exceptional DPS are welcome to reach out to us regardless of class/spec.

Our goal after Tomb of Sargeras is to hit Cutting Edge every raid tier. We will accomplish this goal with our core beliefs that all raid spots are earned; that no individual, including myself or any other leadership, is more important than the well-being of the team and that our scheduled raid times will be well-spent pushing progression. We believe that the time we dedicate to raiding every week is something important to all of our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

Our leadership has 7/9M experience in this tier and tons of Heroic/Mythic raiding in the past. A lot of our current Raiders have been playing since Vanilla or Burning Crusade.

We expect all of our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by bringing consumables (Flasks and Feasts will be provided) and adequate research on the fights we are attempting.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong awareness and raid mechanics. We value raiders that want to execute the fight correctly. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics for the sake of looking good on the meters.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that want to push into Mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn't raid on a Hardcore schedule, but will be sure to use our time raiding to progress to the best of our abilities.

Our raid days and times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7-10 PM EST.

We will be using Loot Council as our Loot system, and RCLootCouncil will be a mandatory addon.

Contact Info:

Guild Master - Mink (Minko4000#1590)
Raid Leader - Crazzluz (Crazzluz#1727)
We are in need of a BM hunter.

Physics#1635 in discord if you have questions.
Hey gonna keep this super short

We are stacks in fire 3/9 M alliance / stormrage
We raid 8-11 est tues, wed, friday.

My btag is briixxloveee#1363

I’d love to talk to you more about the guild ❤️

Also if running / pushing mythic pluses, doing Lego runs and argus content is something you’re interested in this is definitely the guild for you!!!
Hey Fullacrit, would love to chat with you about joining our team!

<Tranquillity> (6/10M) is a Horde Guild on the server Stormreaver that is looking to push for at LEAST a top 5 spot on the server. The group has plenty of potential and currently has a 20 man roster. However, we are looking for exceptional DPS to fill out our last couple spots of elite players. YOU could be that person. Must be dependable, experienced, skilled, and committed. We want people that care as much as we do. Come help us push Mythic ToS. Post below or message Ivellius#1152 in game with any questions.

Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11:45 server (Central)!

However all exceptional DPS will be considered.

Legion Progression:
Cutting Edge EN
Cutting Edge NH
Requires Supervision starts at 8pm EST, but we only go for 3 hours per night, so maybe our guild fits your schedule?

If it helps, I know that we are STRONGLY interested in adding a Hunter or two to our Mythic team.

I'll go ahead and leave the boss lady's recruitment post below:

Hello potential new raider!

When recruiting I do not recruit toons, I recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 9/9H pushing into Mythic

R.S. mythic raid needs:
Range DPS (full on locks)

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact me at Ladie#1111 or find me in game.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Our Raid Group is currently 9/9 H ToS we are recruiting to get into Mythic Tos and Beyond. We are accepting Casual-Semi Hard Core players who intend On being active thru ought the week. Whether your into Raids, Mythic +, Random Battle Grounds, Casual Rated BG's. Main Raid is Tue/Wed 8-10:30 server time which is US central. We are a fun group that enjoys the game and still have goals and expectations to have fun while getting things dead. IF this Peaks your Interests Please apply here at our recruitment discord
And if you want to expedite the application process please Contact Chrism#1202 Btag once you've applied!
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of one 10+ key and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present the best M+ team on the server Enigmatic!

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Actively looking for healers and a tank.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM
(Rec Officer) Lion - Lion#12441, Myself
(Rec Officer) Çelar - Orcbely#1393

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
<A> Midiology (Dalaran) 3/9 Mythic ToS recruiting DPS. Raids are 7-10pm EST Tues and Wed. If this sounds like a fit please whisper me at Warliky#1356 or go to our website https://midiology.enjin.com
<Pogs Anonymous> is a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow

Who we are:
We are two 9/9H guilds merged into one on August 29th. We have gotten 5/9M In 6 weeks of raiding together. It has been a pretty smooth transition thus far and progression has been great! We are looking to go as far as we can on a 2 day schedule in M ToS and are looking forward to 7.3.5.

What we expect from you:
We would like you to be at least 9/9H and or have prior mythic experience. We would also like to you to have great attendance and inform us ahead of time if something important comes up (life happens). Above all else we expect a good attitude and the ability to learn on an individual level as well as a team level.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 7:30EST-10:30EST
Thursday 7:30EST-10:30EST
Invites start at 7:15EST
Optional Wednesday 7:30EST-10:30EST for Heroic

Recruitment Needs:
1 or 2 Healers Shaman=MW>Druid=Disc Priest>Paladin=Holy Priest
Specific dps: Warrior, Hunter, Spriest, Warlock
All dps Interested should contact us as we have a few spots open ASAP
We are currently okay on tanks

Anyone Interested should contact us as a good mythic team has a good rotation of 22-24 people to avoid attendance issues and have flexibility

Bnet: Kyawa#11928; Xylode#1744; Butters#12680
Discord: Kyawa#9817; grumpydruid#5066; Butters#4762
Air 7/9M 9/9H 10/10M Morning Mythic Raiding guild could use capable and strong players to finish out our roster as we pursue mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.
We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large
Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST.
*We currently need:*
-Resto Druid or MW, or Shaman
-Any strong and exceptional players
*Addons we require*
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at
<Eternal Kingdom>

IMPERIUM Team W/F 6:30-9:30 PST

Have you recently come back to the game? Are you a decent player who just doesn’t want to do the 4-5 day a week thing anymore? Looking to get more into raiding but don’t know where’s a good place to start? Check out the IMPERIUM TEAM which is in the Eternal Kingdom family on US Proudmoore. https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Recruitment Needs

Imperium plays Wednesday and Friday nights from 6:30-9:30pm PST with an optional farm day on Tuesdays starting in Antorus. We are looking for:
* Resto Shaman
* Melee DPS (Warrior, DH, U DK)
* Ranged DPS (We're full on mages)

About Imperium

Imperium started from a few people and are now 4/9 Mythic. We’re a vocal group, we’re great friends and we have a tendency to say things off the cuff. We don’t use tasteless, homophobic, racist or ghetto language.

Our current short term goal is to clear as far into Mythics as we can before Tomb of Sargeras kicks in, find excellent players who play on a similar level to us and really fit in well. Getting as far as we can while not inducing the ultimate stress factor onto our team is what we're striving for this expansion. Long term I would like to see us progress with more effort and efficiency while remaining laid back and fun. I firmly believe you can progress steadily while enjoying yourself. It is possible!

Who is Eternal Kingdom?

Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild on the Proudmoore (US). The guild currently supports 10 teams currently working through Mythic content ranging from 8/9 down to 1/9. We have 4 teams working on completing heroic and will remain heroic teams as stepping stone teams to help brand new players and the casual players to succeed. We also have many fun runs and a recruiting team designed to do runs solely for gauging recruits and performance. We are stretched across 4 guilds connected together by Greenwall (an addon that allows all guilds involved to communicate as one guild).

What Do We Want To See In You?

You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic raiding. Ideally we’d like to see you in ilvl 915 or higher with your weapon AP at 60 or more. We’d like to see you parsing in color for your ilvl on your warcraftlogs link.

If any of this sounds good to you, feel free to write any of the team officers in game at:

Team Lead Xennyatta - Zenyatta#1775
Team Ambassador Leayha - Leayha#1419
Raid Leader Raethar - Dellenn#1563
still hunting
<The Replacements> Is 5/9 Mythic looking for more Raiders. We have become a tight knit guild and are wanting to open up to potential trials to join the family. We are dedicated, hungry, and most of us are cutting edge all of legion so far. We did have a falling out in a previous guild due to some personal issues with past leadership and we forced to rebuild to what we have now. We have an extremely solid team, but we are in need of 1 DPS to complete our roster to be able to full clear M ToS and get ready for The Burning Throne.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday; 7:00pm – 10:00pm Tichondrius server time (PST)
Loot Distribution: Loot Council
Comms: Discord

Our current raid needs:
Tank: Position Filled
Healer: Position Filled
Melee DPS: Position Filled
Range DPS: Ele Shaman, Hunter, Mage, Warlock

What we offer:
A stable, structured, and drama free raid environment among people who genuinely enjoy playing the game and with each other. We are heading into M ToS currently and gearing everyone up through Heroic ToS farm and through weekly +10 chests. The Guild will also take care of all flasks and food that the raid will need during our farm and push through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Progression.

What we ask of you:
We're looking for likeminded players who promote team play, can take constructive criticism, and are willing to put in the extra effort to understand their class/spec or mechanics of any giving raid encounter. We want you to play your class at a level of mythic standard, but we do understand that no one is perfect and we aren’t getting paid to play this game. We are willing to help you through 1on1’s and dummy time to help you get there. We are a family and want to build upon that. When you contact any of the people listed below, if you have current ToS logs, please share them and I guarantee that your recruitment process will be dramatically hastened. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you.

Contact Us through Bnet: Ravyn#12998 BlankyOswin#1942