For classic to actually work...

General Discussion
They need to keep updated graphics, achievements, xmog, and collections.

As well as fixed bugs and minor QoL changes like dismounting in water and !@#$ty specs.

People who are against this are in denial. Can't completely relive the past... It's still not gonna feel fresh like it did in 2004. People would rage constantly.
Tee hee!
No.

HELL No.

Pure Vanilla. 100% like it was, ty very much.
11/04/2017 02:09 PMPosted by Faileesha
People would rage constantly.

People rage constantly now. This will never stop.

Classic should stay as it was, as closely as they can get it, imho.
11/04/2017 02:11 PMPosted by Zoeina
No.

HELL No.

Denial. You'll play for a month and quit.
But that is not vanilla
LOL you people wanted vanilla or no?
Why would they rage? They know what they're getting themselves into.
Piss off
People, don't feed.
People who are against this are in denial. Can't completely relive the past... It's still not gonna feel fresh like it did in 2004. People would rage constantly.
I feel like the Nostalrius community would have disagreed... Sure, that was a pretty small number of people compared to what Blizzard is gonna bring in, but it was still a decent sized community of players who loved playing Vanilla as it was.

As well as fixed bugs and minor QoL changes like dismounting in water and !@#$ty specs.

Haha, no. These features did not exist in vanilla wow, what you are suggesting is a modernized version of vanilla which is likely not very vanilla-like. I think they should get some updates as long as they are to counter bugs and exploits but the core game and mechanics should remain untouched.
11/04/2017 02:11 PMPosted by Faileesha
No.

HELL No.

Sure thing bud. Wanna bet?

Ah ah ah...

Look I'm all for Classic. But since you asked for classic, you don't get to tell Devs what is 'classic' enough for you. If they revert back all of that...Welcome to Classic WoW? I mean. That's what happened back then, I wouldn't be surprised if they took those features out.

Is there a reason why they shouldn't include it? Well, only if you consider bag space management part of the Classic Experience? What's next? Do you wanna just keep LFG too? Group Finder? Scheduled world events? No level scaling?

Just because someone disagrees with you does not automatically qualify them to be in denial according to your standards. Fortunately, you do not speak for myself or anyone else.
No.

HELL No.

They wouldn't even be level 60 at that point.
Nope. Don't want it.

So you're saying you want cookies n' cream?
11/04/2017 02:16 PMPosted by Simpatico

Ah ah ah...

Look I'm all for Classic. But since you asked for classic, you don't get to tell Devs what is 'classic' enough for you. If they revert back all of that...Welcome to Classic WoW? I mean. That's what happened back then, I wouldn't be surprised if they took those features out.

Is there a reason why they shouldn't include it? Well, only if you consider bag space management part of the Classic Experience? What's next? Do you wanna just keep LFG too? Group Finder? Scheduled world events? No level scaling?

Classic, 100%. No changes, updates, or tweaks, thank you.

The people asking for "updated models, LFG, QoL" aren't the same people who have been begging Blizz for classic for Years.