Void Elves

General Discussion
Since i dont do Alliance at all and wanted to be a void elf . Make me so MAD so ill make a Nightborne and kick there butts lol

What are the Alliance people talking about getting shafted ?

They got some cool ones
I have to agree. I really don't know why the Alliance is saying we got shafted. Especially since it is confirmed that Void Elves will not always be in Void Form now.

I don't really play Horde, but I personally believe Horde are the ones who got shafted.
It's all opinions, man.

I'm extremely hyped for all 3 of the allied races that Horde has.

Alliance? I pretty much only like the Lightforged. Even then, not a huge amount of difference (that I know of right now) between them and regular draenei other than horn and possibly hair options.

(also wish there was a new Druid for Alliance-side too)
Both factions got really amazing options, and they said they are going to be adding more.
11/04/2017 06:24 PMPosted by Zhuang

(also wish there was a new Druid for Alliance-side too)

Void Elf Druids ^.^

But if they did that, I'd have to agree with this thread
While I'm incredibly disappointed that we don't get void elves, I do love the races we are getting instead. I also just might give alliance a fair shot now.
11/04/2017 06:20 PMPosted by Haliden
Especially since it is confirmed that Void Elves will not always be in Void Form now.

We don't know what, 'Void Form,' is though. It could be what we've seen so far. It could be something else.
11/04/2017 06:20 PMPosted by Haliden
I have to agree. I really don't know why the Alliance is saying we got shafted. Especially since it is confirmed that Void Elves will not always be in Void Form now.

I don't really play Horde, but I personally believe Horde are the ones who got shafted.

Because the alliance wants everything

For the past 10 years: "I want alliance blood elves gimmie gimmie, you should never have had them!"

Since yesterday: "Void Elves? Cool yeah, finally! Wait, the horde are getting nightborne? I want alliance nightborne gimmie gimmie, you should have had them!"
I don't really care about any of them, personally, but
11/04/2017 06:24 PMPosted by Zhuang
It's all opinions, man.
I'd be fine without Void Elves but I've wanted Dark Elves forever. I played a dark elf in EQ and would have in WoW if they had them (Night Elves are NOT dark elves).

I may very well faction change. At the very least I will absolutely be rolling one.

Personally I would prefer that the Void Elves and Nightborn were handled like the Pandaren where players can choose their faction.

Then each faction would get 2 unique allied races and there would be 2 additional options that each can have, giving each faction 4 total new playable races. Yes I know that's kind of a cheat way to count them.

Still I think that would be better.
I think both sides got cool races. Sure alliance got void elves and lightforged draenai etc. Horde getting Nightbourne and Zandalari trolls (and more/highmountain tauren) is pretty sweet also. There's going to be some more elf pvp for sure.