Looking for Horde Guild

Guild Recruitment
Like the title says, i just became level 110 yesterday and never had a guild. I have solo’ed the whole time. Had one guild that disbanded weeks after joining. Wondering if the is one out there who would like to add me and help me out. Thanks!
<LOA> A.K.A ( Lazy Over Achievers ) is a newLY formed guild of very experienced WoW veterans who are returning to the game after the news from Blizzcon.

If you are a returning player but fear that you being behind will hinder you please look no further. The founders of the guild are Prior mythic exp. raiders who just got to old for the guild hopping and drama that ensues within "Mythic" raiding guilds.

What we will be focusing on is all aspects of the game at a satisfactory level.

We will be clearing heroic raids weekly and quickly so you have the rest of the week free. We do not have plans for mythic raiding unless the stars align.

The majority of the Guild events will be as follows:

Heroic Raid's
Mythic+
RBG's
Arena's
Warfront's
and pretty much whatever else we can think of.

We use discord for everything.

Btags:
GM-Kombine#1524
Officer-Ghost#14222

Feel free to add us and ask questions.

FOR THE HORDE!!!
<Cadence> We're a Mythic Raiding Guild that provides WoW Tokens to our Raiders. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs at 8-11 PM Central time. We are recruiting Heals and DPS. If you would like more information please visit http://cadencewow.com or add me blairmac#1435
>Wars Embrace< Casual Guild looking for officers to fill our ranks and help guide our guild in a fun direction lead and help coordinate events for the guild. we will of course help you in anyway we can.
I have a guild just sitting there and I'm having trouble finding a guild that has the feel I want so thinking about starting my own. I'd like to chat if you would be interested in getting in on the ground floor with a brand new guild. Add my battlenet and message me anytime. Meldainiel#1433. Hope to hear from you.
Hey man, small casual guild looking for newer players to help out. We're very laid back and looking to get more people to join so we can get into raiding. Way more committed to a casual fun experience than stressing out over hardcore raiding. If you're interested in a fun and friendly guild experience that wants to promote a tight community within itself add me on battle.net @ Greyhunter14#1283. hope to hear from you!
<Animus Ex Machina> is currently at 7/9 H TOS with sporadic heroic experience. We are looking for more players so we can reliably make it into heroic every raid night. We are a tight-knit group with many long-time in-game and real-world friendships, including several couples. We have fun working on new raid content together and aren't interested in the higher level of committment needed for mythic-level raiding.

Right now, we are primarily raiding heroic on Tues/Wed nights at 8pm ET.

We are primarily interested in tanks, healers, ranged dps, and people with alts/offspecs who like to bring whatever is needed (aka pretty much anyone). Happy to bring people along on a couple of raids to feel out the fit before making any commitments.

Check out our website @ aem-fenris.us to find out more about us, and come chat with us on Discord.
The Shadow Company is a fairly small, close-knit guild that's been playing together for sometime. We are looking for some good people that want to raid and generally have a good time. We are not hard-core by any means, but we like to kill bosses. Trying mythic at some point would be cool but we are all grown up with responsibilities and have realistic expectations. Currently we are 9/9 Heroic and are preparing for the new raid. We raid on Fridays and Saturdays from 10:30-12:30 or so. We will do a Wednesday raid night for alts just for kicks and loot. We also enjoy running keys whenever we get a chance. We are considering everyone, but are particularly keen on healers and dps. If you want a pretty mellow group to hang with and get some loot, you can send me a message, my real ID is Akhmoney#1615 or Bulldozer JZ2014#1267 Or Lliahm Liahm#1562
[H] US-Illidan, <Mischìef> is looking for additional members to bolster our roster for Heroic Antorus. We are a group of cross server friends and raiders that have finally banded together, forming our own guild.

We are seeking additional talent to join our team. This is a constructive environment and will push you to be your best.

We also consistently run Mythic+ dungeons, level 10 or higher for weekly chests and gear.

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed/Sun:
Time: 7-11 EST.

Raid Consumables are provided.

Actively Seeking:

Melee DPS
Rogue
Warrior
WW Monk

Healers
Holy Priest
Holy Pally
Resto Drood

Ranged DPS
Mage
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin

If interested, please PM: GM, Aerbáx (Aerbax#11297) or Deádpull (Killough88#1239) for more info or an invite.

Note: We are newly formed, so we have not collectively cleared content as a full guild group yet. Feel free to check out our individual accomplishments and achievements.

Thanks!
<Toast> on Area-52, horde.

We are the largest guild on the server with 9 raid teams, 2 connected guilds, and a dedicated RBG team. We usually have 200+ people online, and are ALWAYS running something...
either Mythic+, Raid clears, PvP, or Carries. You are welcome to join us, if you are looking for a new home. We have been a Guild family for about 5 years now... so we aren't going anywhere!

If you are interested, feel free to contact ihealdrunk#1812
<LOA> A.K.A ( Lazy Over Achievers ) is a newLY formed guild of very experienced WoW veterans who are returning to the game after the news from Blizzcon.

If you are a returning player but fear that you being behind will hinder you please look no further. The founders of the guild are Prior mythic exp. raiders who just got to old for the guild hopping and drama that ensues within "Mythic" raiding guilds.

What we will be focusing on is all aspects of the game at a satisfactory and mature level.

We will be clearing heroic raids weekly and quickly so you have the rest of the week free. We do not have plans for mythic raiding unless the stars align.

The majority of the Guild events will be as follows:

Heroic Raid's
Mythic+
RBG's
Arena's
Warfront's
and pretty much whatever else we can think of.
Will also be making a classic guild whenever that gets released

We use discord for everything.

Btags:
GM-Kombine#1524
Officer-Ghost#14222

Feel free to add us and ask questions.

FOR THE HORDE!!!