3/9M 937 Pally LF Late Night Raid Grp

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I am looking for either a morning or late night guild to raid with for the remainder of ToS and Antorus into the future.

I work from 2pm - 11:45pm est so the times will need to be before 2pm or after 11:45pm!

Im currently playing Ret as it worked best with my last guild I was in, I have off-specs with their weapons 65+ traits in and leggos across all three specs. I also have a few other classes at 110 with 'ok' gear. Ive mainly healed or tanked this expansion but DPS is also a comfort zone for me, I just haven't been lucky with leggos on ret as I've been swapped around in role all expansion.

Alts I have -
Mage - Fire
Priest - Disc/Shadow
Druid - Boomkin/Guardian/Resto
Death Knight - Blood/UH
Monk - Brewmaster
Warrior - Prot
Demon Hunter - Veng

I am willing to gear an alt or work on an off-spec as needed but with about 3 weeks until antrous it will be a little difficult to achieve high (70+) artifact traits on an alt at this point.

Please feel free to reply here to discuss options or add me on battle.net to further talk.

Ideally would be interested in healing! But open to anything
Horde or Alliance works for me
We would be very interested in speaking with you about a core spot in our team. Message me at mynucka1788#1532

Before you read this post please keep in mind that everything in italics is actually happening in the background.

<It Gets Worse> 7/9 Mythic ToS.

Are you tired of the same old guilds? Dreading logging in for raid on Tuesday? Fed up with the same GM threatening to bench players?

Infomercial actor spills pizza sauce on himself.

Who has the time or the energy for these flaccid guilds anymore?

Introducing <It Gets Worse>

Whispers It Gets Worse

Stage Explosions -- Sand Storm -- Broncos Cheerleaders -- Back Flips -- Monster Trucks

The only guild featured on the front page of Men’s Fitness, Vogue, and Bon Appetite. We also glow in the dark.

Hugh Jackman testimonial.
Mike Tyson knocking out Kil’Jaeden.
Jennifer Lawrence shooting an arrow.

We are a group of experienced raiders with one goal in mind: providing a fun but focused raid environment to clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our leadership is tainted with Cutting Edge experience. Our base is growing but we need YOU to add to the girth of our mighty roster.

Server: Area 52 HORDE

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 7:00 - 10:00 PST

Current Needs

Healer: Resto Druid, Holy Paladin
MDPS: Warrior, Enhance Shaman
RDPS: Mage

All players of exceptional caliber are encouraged to apply. All raid spots are given on a merit basis, outperform a raider and you will earn the spot.

Loot: Council.
Pie: Apple.
Attitude: Mature with a hint of immaturity.
Posture: Erect.
Dishwasher: Safe.

If you are at all interested (and let’s be honest if you’ve read this far you definitely are) please contact.

It does get worse, but then it gets better.