3rd shift Worker LF raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
298 elemental shaman lf a early morning raiding guild starting at 8 am EST, have raiding experience since WOTLK. Thranduills#1106 for more information.
Just want to say good luck to you friend. The last few days I've been hunting for guilds that start raiding at midnight CST (1am EST) and having no luck. 8am EST is going to be very difficult. I've ran across some day guilds that start at 10am CST but nothing much earlier than that :\
Air 7/9M 9/9H 10/10M Morning Mythic Raiding guild could use capable and strong players to finish out our roster as we pursue mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times. Thanks.

*We currently need:*
-Resto Druid or MW, or Shaman
-Hunter
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Non Shaman Healer
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at
https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Noon-3pm EST. i know iits later than you said but figured id throw it out there in case. GL in your search tho.

No Nubbness- Tichondrious- Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

TOP PRIORITY CURRENTLY FOR NON PALLY HEALER AND PRO WARLOCK

Filling up ranks for upcoming raid. Need DPS who want to hit heroic ABT hard and try out for mythic team

Currently 9/9H pre nerf and 4/9M.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

We will be going directly into Heroic ABT and doing Normal ABT on the optional Monday raids.

Heroic raids are a chance to see what people can do and help us to set up our Mythic 20 man group out of the best players.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion

Consecrater#1492