H 941 restro druid LF hardcore guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey! I'm looking for an active hardcore guild. I was the healing officer in my guild but we are disbanding because we can't find the people. I feel like I have mastered the druid and am on my way to mastering every healer. I am looking for a hardcore guild that I can push high level mythic content and is not messing around. I love fun and games and PvP but I want to kill bosses and kick !@# doing so. My btag is LeoClaw#1343 or post below :) sorry Ali I'm a horde for life.
Will be on tonight if anyone wants to chat!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey, <Disturbed> US-Zul'jin is looking to add new faces to our roster -- for Antorus -- and we would love to have you trial with us. Full time spots are determined by performance. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Current Progression
TOS: 7/9M (working on avatar)
Nighthold: 9/10M
Trial of Valor: 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Raid Times
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday | 8-11pm server (EST)

How To Apply
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757517868
http://www.disturbedguild.com/apply

Contact Information:
Madness#12309 - Madness
Mojo#12988 - Mojosauce
Still looking :D
Hey there,

Sorry to hear about your guild. We are 7/9M and raid Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:30pm - 12:30am (est). We are currently looking for another healer because one of ours has to leave the game for RL reasons. If you are still looking and can make our times please contact me via discord.

@ Shizz#9104 on discord.

Best of luck,
Shizz
<Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) is a newly formed mythic raiding guild of 5/9M raiders looking for more to round out our roster to continue pushing ToS and begin Antorus. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

1 Healer (HPally pref) for M ToS Progression

DPS & Heal trials for Throne

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
Lifenite#1502
Hello,

We are 7/9M and raid Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:30pm - 12:30am (est). If you are able to make our times please contact me via discord.

@ Shizz#9104 on discord

Best of luck,
Shizz
Alaskan Firedragons - Horde - Stormreaver

About us-
We are new guild progressing at a rapid rate, we formed approx. 3 months ago and have been pushing the boundaries ever since. We we have pushed 5/9 mythic in a month of raiding mythics and are going to continue to grow and progress even further. Our officer base has ties all the way back to vanilla and have competed in top end raiding guilds.

Raid times -
Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thurs 9:00-12:00 CST
As well as members being active throughout the week to push mythic keystones to help stay geared, as well as help yourself deal with the constant AP grind that we all face.

What we expect-
Things we expect from our raiders, Be prepared for the upcoming fights, there is no need for us to babysit each individual raider and make sure you have watched the fight for the encounter, that is your responsibility as a raider.
Also PUNCTUALITY is a huge importance. We understand life happens, but that cant be a constant excuse and a reason to hinder the other 19 people in the raid. We expect our raiders to be on time for raid every raid night.

Recruitment-
We are currently recruiting for mainly Healers, Mages/Spriest/Lock, and Warrior DPS. HOWEVER we are interested in all exceptional candidates and if you feel you can dumpster the people in your spot and can earn your seat we will be more than willing to look at you and give you a shot.

If interested please add
GM: Party#1147
Recruit Officer: Levi#1494

Or you can add me: Twotrapz#1136