Shaman Looking For Casual Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
iLevel 891 Elemental Shaman, Willing to Play Resto (If needed).
Decent Raid Experience, Looking for Casual Normal Progression Guild
Open to Raid nights other than Tuesdays and Thursdays
Willing to Server Transfer and Faction Transfer (If needed)
I am looking for a good guild to consistently raid with in Legion and future content.
Hello!

I figured I'd post here for a chance just in case you're interested in both normal and heroic progression, especially in a very relaxed and fun environment. :)

<Maximum Effort> is an Alliance heroic raiding guild on US Cenarius. We are a small guild currently and are recruiting to fill out our roster and our raid team! We are a casual raiding guild that likes to have fun even during progression raiding.

We do strive to work together to solve problems in raids and any that occur in mythic + without it turning into a hostile environment. We value working together and keeping the environment friendly and fun while also making progress.

We raid every Thursday and Friday from 8:30p-11p PST.
We're currently 9/9H.

We also do m+ together and would love to get multiple teams for those going as well!

If you're interested, please add us on bnet!

Sb00ya#1183
Hales#11413
Izzerro#1749

Thank you!!
Hi there! If you are interested in both normal and heroic raiding we'd love to have you. <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun 8-10 p CST with an alt raid most Saturdays at the same time. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753445188#post-5

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :)
Add my Battletag BJensen28#1130 I would love to talk to you.
I know we are not Horde but if you are willing to change Factions I think we could be a fit for you.

Critical Error [Sargeras - A]

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is a Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid team members. We are mostly 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids.

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
9/9 N ToS
8/9 H ToS

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Dps - Any
Heals - Non Priest - Non Druid

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Static, Prepi or Gorrax...

Prepi#1372

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.
<Ultimatum>
US-Thrall Horde
Team 1: Fri/Sat 11:55pm-3am
Optional Thursday Night 11:55pm-1:45am Normal Clear
Invites go out at 11:30pm-11:55pm

Current Progression:
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9H

About Us:
Ultimatum is a newly formed progression raiding guild with mythic goals. Our desire as a guild is to push end game content and maintain a positive, stress free, fun environment.

What We are Looking For:
Ultimatum is looking for skilled players who have the drive to progress through end game content, are open to constructive criticism, have the ability to act like adults and behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild.

Recruitment:
We are currently accepting any and all applications. Exceptional players are encouraged to apply and will be considered regardless of our current recruitment needs.

Expectations:
Bring your A game every night
Maintain steady attendance
Be on and ready at least 15 minutes prior to raid start
Be knowledgeable about your class, spec and upcoming progression encounters
Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Add-ons:
Dbm/BigWigs

Application Process:
Submit an Application.
The Application will be reviewed and discussed internally.
If you are on the server or if the tier is currently cross-realmable, we may bring you in on farm content to see how you play and if you are good fit for our group.
If your application is chosen for further review, you will be offered a trial.
We trial our applicants over a 2 week raiding period, to see if you're reliable and a good addition to our team. During this trial period you are encouraged to roll on any loot, but team members will have priority over you. (After you pass your trial you will be held to the same loot standards as our current team members)

If you are interested, apply at our website:
https://ultimatum-thrall.enjin.com/

GM/Officer btag:
Iamjesus#11763
Daka,

Everything you stated sounds perfect. We here at <Minstrels of Doom> are in need of an Elemental Shaman to be sure. We raid on Normal until we know the fights and then switch to heroic at some point. Casual, no drama, no anxiety atmosphere.

We are Horde side however.

Would love to talk some more, please add me at: Tega#1389

Yours,

Tegah
<Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal] is a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out or core raiding group to push Antorus progression. Currently classes we are recruiting:

High Need: All DPS classes
Medium Need: Resto Shaman, MW Monk
Low Need: Holy Paladin
Closed: Holy/Disc Priest, All Tanks

If you are looking to get into mythic raiding then do not hesitate to contact us; no experience is necessary. We are building our roster for H ToS until Antorus at which point we will be pushing through Mythic Progression.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our raid lead is 8/9M and our core group of raiders are 9/9H. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Add my Battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you if you're still looking.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild. You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

You can miss Tuesday just let your raid leader know.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)
Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)
Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885)
Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)
Sunday (4PM PST - 6PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
[A](WrA) <House Brighthammer> is looking to round out its raid team for Antorus.

We are looking for a dps with viable heal offspec.

We are 9/9H and raid Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, 7 - 10 PM PST.

We are semi-casual and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM Timer, and 915 ilvl for current progression. Will help gear if needed.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, and achievement/mount hunting together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and possibly set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425 (Akaitaka) or you may reply here.
<Tight Ship> [US][A][Sargeras] is a newly formed 9/9H PVE oriented guild.

We are recruiting all for Weekly Heroic ToS runs, Weekly Mythic+ runs, Antorus progression into mythic clears.

Our raid nights are Tu/Thur 8-11pm EST.

For more info visit: discord.gg/gsQUhv2 or message Mavzerick#1157
 Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild.

<The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 2/9M Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. All players welcome. We're ready for N+H Antorus release!