[H]Group LF mythic raiding guild!

Guild Recruitment
We are currently looking to join a guild that is in mythic ToS, and raiding in Antorus when it’s out. Our progression is 9/9H and 3/9 M. We wish to raid in mythic difficulty on a more casual level – no super elitist personalities or attitudes, with drama-free guild environment. we just want a fun and chill environment to raid in and progress in.

Aside from raiding, we run mythic + keys, or play other Blizzard games on our downtime. We are flexible, one of us are able to switch specs or class if needed, we are looking for a 2-day raiding guild. We’re not looking for a weekend guild, we’re able to server transfer if the guild is a good fit for us.

One of us has our schedule recently changed, and now our availability is more open.

Days and times we are available: (Note; these are the only days and time we are available.)

⬛️ Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 7:00 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST

Our group consists of the following:

⬛️ 935 Havoc DH
⬛️ 934-940 Aff + Destro Warlock
⬛️ 935 Frost + Fire Mage
⬛️ 937 MW Monk

Logs available upon requests.
If interested, please add HueHefner#1709.
Sent you a Bnet request!
Hey we may not be a perfect fit classes and needs wise but your guys personality and our raid goals match up perfectly I'll add your Btag and see what we can do.
EDIT: I love Reddit and I saw your spam there too

Guild Spam time !

[H][Bleeding Hollow]9/9H 5/9M T-Th 7:30-10:30 EST
We have a full 20 but will be losing a core member to schedule change soon and are looking to replace him.

We are LGBT friendly and adult.

Most of us love a challenge and M+ in our spare time online. We are aiming to finish mistress and prep for a better mythic run next tier.

Our goal as a group is to be people and fun focused we expect good players and progression but we want players who like chatting in discord and playing with each other.

Please reach out to me on discord for an immediate response grumpydruid #5066. Or battle net when I log on xylode #1744 or since I got the app anytime.
 Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild.

<The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 1/9M 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. All players welcome!
Accepted the requests that has been sent. B)

Just a reminder, we can't push it to 11PM EST.
Another note - We're already pushing it to 10, can't push it to 10:30 PM EST. :X