Cutting Edge Mage LF Morning/Daytime Guild

Guild Recruitment
Cutting Edge NH and EN, my old guild quit raiding this tier so looking for something new. willing to do any spec, exceptional player

Prefer Morning/Daytime due to my work schedule, up for Heroic or Mythic raiding. Throw me a message if you are looking for a solid addition to your team.
Hey there Ante Meridiem is a morning time raid guild on Stormrage. We are currently 8/9 M ToS. We raid Thursday, Friday, and Monday 9am-1pm est. We are always looking for good players and are trying to bolster our roster for Antorus.
Hi there, Apex is a daytime raiding guild on Sargeras. Currently 7/9M and ready to hit Antorus hard! We might fit your schedule nicely =) A solid mage is always a welcome here! Add my btag Mashy#11417 for a chat if you'd like =) I'll leave the usual spam and stuff below too.

<Apex> Sargeras DAYTIME 7/7M 3/3H 7/10M 9/9H 7/9M

Apex is a daytime afternoon mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We consist mostly of raiders that have been playing since vanilla and TBC. Our guild core has experienced progression through end game raid content as it has changed throughout the expansions. If end game raid progression interests you, then please contact us!

We’re looking for competitive and reliable players to strengthen our mythic roster for Tomb of Sargeras progression and for the upcoming raid, Antorus, the Burning Throne.

Minimum Requirements:

• 930 Item Level
• 69 Artifact Traits

Schedule (CST):

• Tuesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
• Wednesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
• Thursday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
• Friday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm (Full Normal and Heroic Clear: Optional)

Recruitment Needs:

DPS:
• RANGED DPS + ROGUES

Our recruitment will remain open to any class/spec played by anyone who knows their class.

Apply:

• Contact me in game if you have any questions or leave a comment below and I'll get back to you within 24hrs.

Fill out an application on our website: Apex.wowlaunch.com

• Mashy#11417
• Dvexx#1490

Guild Thread link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759149893?page=1
Air 7/9M 9/9H 10/10M Morning Mythic Raiding guild could use capable and strong players to finish out our roster as we pursue mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times. Thanks.

*We currently need:*
-Resto Druid or MW, or Shaman
-Hunter
-Mage
-Warrior
-Non Shaman Healer
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at
https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
We are <Kindred>. We're a Daytime Raiding guild with a decade of experience under our belt raiding at the highest level available (formerly <Exiled from Hell>). We're now on the Thrall-US server. We strive to be at the head of progression for our time slot. We are a group of adults who like to band together to down internet dragons while also having a little fun. We realize it's a game but we also like to take our time seriously as we defend Azeroth. The Guild also offers many amenities to Raiders such as free gems, enchants and consumables to raid! More information below!

Faction: Horde
Server: Thrall-US (Normal/EST)
Raid Days: Weds, Thurs
Raid Times: 9am-1pm PST | 11am-3pm CST | 12pm-4pm EST

For any more information contact Tanyn1#1415
https://discord.gg/hXjqCMN
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Please visit our discord for all recruitment inquiries: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy

Raid Teams

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/9M
Raid Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Raid Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 6/9M
Raid Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/9M
Raid Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Raid Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 3/9M Tomb
Raid Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Raid Days: Saturday, Sunday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/9M Tomb
Raid Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Contact
Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
No Nubbness- Tichondrious- Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

Must be 925+ and atleast 70 traits

TOP PRIORITY CURRENTLY FOR NON PALLY HEALER AND PRO WARLOCK

Filling up ranks for upcoming raid. Need DPS who want to hit heroic ABT hard and try out for mythic team

Currently 9/9H pre nerf and 4/9M.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

We will be going directly into Heroic ABT and doing Normal ABT on the optional Monday raids.

Heroic raids are a chance to see what people can do and help us to set up our Mythic 20 man group out of the best players.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion

Consecrater#1492
<Apex> Sargeras DAYTIME 7/7M 3/3H 7/10M 9/9H 7/9M

Apex is a daytime afternoon mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We consist mostly of raiders that have been playing since vanilla and TBC. Our guild core has experienced progression through end game raid content as it has changed throughout the expansions. If end game raid progression interests you, then please contact us!

We’re looking for competitive and reliable players to strengthen our mythic roster for Tomb of Sargeras progression and for the upcoming raid, Antorus, the Burning Throne.

Minimum Requirements:

• 930 Item Level
• 69 Artifact Traits

Schedule (CST):

• Tuesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
• Wednesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
• Thursday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
• Friday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm (Full Normal and Heroic Clear: Optional)

Recruitment Needs:

DPS:
• RANGED DPS + ROGUES

Our recruitment will remain open to any class/spec played by anyone who knows their class.

Apply:

• Contact me in game if you have any questions or leave a comment below and I'll get back to you within 24hrs.

Fill out an application on our website: Apex.wowlaunch.com

• Mashy#11417
• Dvexx#1490

Guild Thread link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759149893?page=1
Hi Figlar!

<Cosmopolitan> is a newly formed daytime raiding guild of long-time players on Sargeras (Alliance). We are looking for a few more raiders to fill our ranks.
<Cosmopolitan> is not a hardcore raiding guild, though we'd like to efficently push content in a professional and friendly atmosphere.

If you also enjoy the social aspect which a guild brings then <Cosmopolitan> might be the right fit for you.

Raid Days: Wed/Thur
Raid Times: 12.00 PM CST-3.00 PM CST.
https://cosmopolitan.enjin.com/
Would you like to chat? Please add me: Daenerys#12366