Alliance losing bgs.

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 5 6 7 24 Next
09/29/2017 06:59 AMPosted by Jugaa
And melee are famous for stuns so without EMFH you can die in a stun.

Lol, EMFH doesn't save you from dying in a stun all the time. Please stop trying to make EMFH out to be some absolutely , over the top, wonderful racial, because it isn't.
09/29/2017 07:14 AMPosted by Miadra

Lol, EMFH doesn't save you from dying in a stun all the time. Please stop trying to make EMFH out to be some absolutely , over the top, wonderful racial, because it isn't.
And you don't always die from a blanket silence. And it is, if I could have that and cannibalize I'd be one happy lock
09/29/2017 07:18 AMPosted by Jugaa

And you don't always die from a blanket silence. And it is, if I could have that and cannibalize I'd be one happy lock

Silences/interupts have a shorter CD than stuns. BE's that have a stun and interupt on top of their racial is the most broken thing this game has ever seen (racial wise).

I've said this since WoD, people who qq about EMFH have no idea (or have a memory of a potato) that EMFH has been in the game since Wotlk (I believe it was patch 3.2), if it were truly broken as people say it was then you'd see Alliance dominating since patch 3.2 or 2008 which is LOL not even close.

I never made the claim that any one horde racial is the problem, it is an across the board problem, of Blizzard over buffing / over nerfing, one factions racials over the other. That is an issue. We had it happen in WoD and it had a detrimental effect, we have it in Legion, and the effect is just as detrimental.

It just seems as if you are attempting to make EMFH look like some fabulous racial to counter the arguments that racials need to be eliminated, or re-worked for pvp, because you seem to think the only people currently unhappy about racials are Alliance, which is not the case. There are plenty of horde who see the issue, and are willing to admit it.
In the last few months it's been like that stupid meme where everyone in Ally is running around flailing in mid in tutus. That's what I picture everytime. I've loved pvp since 2009 and I've never felt this irritated about bgs like I do now. I can't even get my Call to Battle (or whatever it's called) quest done on two of my characters. Both of them have been stuck on 2/4 wins for days. It's so frustrating to be steamrolled every single bg. I know ya win some and lose some but this is different.
i won a few bgs as a mercenary, the problem i see whetever the faction, pugs face a lot to premades, and since the horde do more premades, u can see the problem
09/29/2017 07:49 AMPosted by Miadra
...And you don't always die from a blanket silence. And it is, if I could have that and cannibalize I'd be one happy lock

I never made the claim that any one horde racial is the problem, it is an across the board problem, of Blizzard over buffing / over nerfing, one factions racials over the other. That is an issue. We had it happen in WoD and it had a detrimental effect, we have it in Legion, and the effect is just as detrimental.

It just seems as if you are attempting to make EMFH look like some fabulous racial to counter the arguments that racials need to be eliminated, or re-worked for pvp, because you seem to think the only people currently unhappy about racials are Alliance, which is not the case. There are plenty of horde who see the issue, and are willing to admit it.
EMFH is some fabulous racial though...
09/29/2017 08:15 AMPosted by Jugaa
EMFH is some fabulous racial though...

Hey, thanks Jugaa!

You know, I work out a lot and really try to keep that racial looking good. It's nice of someone to notice.
It really is luck of the draw in pug BGs. Some days you get on a team of pros and other days you get the Special Olympics. I'll win 10 in a row and then get slaughtered for 10 in a row.

People just do random sh*t in BGs sometimes. I swear last night this guy was playing around with transmog in Warsong. There's nothing you can do except play rated.
I did a few solo BGs last night and wow did we get steamrolled. I mean, it wasn't even close. I personally have never like the ridiculous amount of cc in pvp but I do understand that balancing is centered around 3v3 (or so I think).

The biggest problems that I see is communication. It's really lacking on the Alliance side. We don't go after healers (I pvp as a healer) so they free cast all day. And nobody wants to peel for their own healers. I can't keep you alive if I'm constantly fighting for my own life through stuns, interrupts, silences, fears, and roots.

Also, warriors and frost DKs are broken...that is all.
09/29/2017 07:53 AMPosted by Thayden
In the last few months it's been like that stupid meme where everyone in Ally is running around flailing in mid in tutus. That's what I picture everytime. I've loved pvp since 2009 and I've never felt this irritated about bgs like I do now. I can't even get my Call to Battle (or whatever it's called) quest done on two of my characters. Both of them have been stuck on 2/4 wins for days. It's so frustrating to be steamrolled every single bg. I know ya win some and lose some but this is different.

It's the Battleground bonus event, meaning a big influx of people that don't normally PvP are flooding the queues just trying to get it done.

09/29/2017 09:03 AMPosted by Lightlyvayne
I did a few solo BGs last night and wow did we get steamrolled. I mean, it wasn't even close. I personally have never like the ridiculous amount of cc in pvp but I do understand that balancing is centered around 3v3 (or so I think).

The biggest problems that I see is communication. It's really lacking on the Alliance side. We don't go after healers (I pvp as a healer) so they free cast all day. And nobody wants to peel for their own healers. I can't keep you alive if I'm constantly fighting for my own life through stuns, interrupts, silences, fears, and roots.

Legit question then, because I've asked this in BG chat before, the way I see it as melee dps I have 2 options; I can either go after their healers with everything I've got or try to peel for our own...I can't (reliably) do both at the same time, so which should it be?
09/29/2017 09:03 AMPosted by Kuroscyion
It's the Battleground bonus event, meaning a big influx of people that don't normally PvP are flooding the queues just trying to get it done.

The same people that actually unironically think 1-shot mechanics in WPvP make for a more fun and dynamic experience.

I weep for the future.

Legit question then, because I've asked this in BG chat before, the way I see it as melee dps I have 2 options; I can either go after their healers with everything I've got or try to peel for our own...I can't (reliably) do both at the same time, so which should it be?

Do what is appropriate in whatever situation you're in. That's the challenge before everyone: read the group dynamics quickly and effectively, then respond accordingly. As a rule, I would say go after your opposition's heals first and foremost but depending upon the opposition you face and if your healer is struggling to stay alive, peel. Killing their dps and peeling are often the same thing but that's hard to do with a Disc Priest standing there spamming Flash.

And off-heals can make or break a situation.
my EMFH is on the same timer as adaption. so unless i take pvp seriously and use relentless EMFH is kinda useless, and alot run adaption. Also since i'm not the FOTM class I see no point in taking it seriously, its bilzzard pvp they always have a FOTM.
09/29/2017 09:02 AMPosted by Hiperion
It really is luck of the draw in pug BGs. Some days you get on a team of pros and other days you get the Special Olympics. I'll win 10 in a row and then get slaughtered for 10 in a row.

People just do random sh*t in BGs sometimes. I swear last night this guy was playing around with transmog in Warsong. There's nothing you can do except play rated.
its not luck if bobos in your BG
So i decided to record my bg results today since everyone who isn't Alliance is adamant it's 50/50 Blizz included.

Bg W L
SSM 3 4
BFG 0 4
TP 2 3
ToK 1 5
AB 0 1

The only bg Alliance seem to win more than horde is AV and IoC, in the last 2 weeks i have had 1 av 0 IoC because horde probably are black listing it.

Don't worry i plan on doing more bgs and i'll keep everyone up to date on the win loss ratio that apparently isn't 1 sided.

now you could argue that all these bgs had one thing in common, me!

But lets be honest this forum post wouldn't exist if i was the only bad alliance player.

The only way I can answer this is based on how I play my mage in BGs. Since I'm back with the healer at ranged I tend to keep an eye on them while targeting their healer for dps, interrupts and sheeping. I don't really expect a melee person to go out of their way to help peel but if the circumstance allows for it, by all means help a healer out. Every circumstance is different but good awareness means better game play.
09/29/2017 10:15 AMPosted by Evani
So i decided to record my bg results today since everyone who isn't Alliance is adamant it's 50/50 Blizz included.

Bg W L
SSM 3 4
BFG 0 4
TP 2 3
ToK 1 5
AB 0 1

The only bg Alliance seem to win more than horde is AV and IoC, in the last 2 weeks i have had 1 av 0 IoC because horde probably are black listing it.

Don't worry i plan on doing more bgs and i'll keep everyone up to date on the win loss ratio that apparently isn't 1 sided.

now you could argue that all these bgs had one thing in common, me!

But lets be honest this forum post wouldn't exist if i was the only bad alliance player.

Lol I was 0-10 this morning on my Alliance DK, switched to my horde shaman whom I haven't played since Feb and went 2-0

I don't understand why jugaa goes on and on about how OP emfh is when everyone knows it's not. He seems so rational in some positions but totally irrational in others. lol

Yes, communication is paramount, that's why premades have such an OVERWHELMING advantage in CASUAL BGs and need to be moved to rated or a separate queue.