5/9M 934 unholy dk[H] or 928 feral [A] LFG

Guild Recruitment
Current guild has hit a rough patch with attendance which has been going on for a few months now so I've decided to look for a new home.

I'm 5/9 on the DK and have only done a few heroic clears on the feral. I'm better at the feral (mained it from cata all the way up until mythic HFC) but I'm definitely not bad at DK. I have bis legendaries on both characters so that's not a problem.

Looking for a guild with equal to or more progression than I currently am that raids anywhere between 7 to 12 EST on weekdays.

I also have alts, so I guess if you're looking for something specific, I can fill that role, I would just need gear because aside from the dk and feral, my alts are all around 890-900ish ilvl.

I'll contact you, so just post your btag or discord tag and I'll hit you up. Will give logs at request.
Hi Barrett. I can't say my guild is the best or highly progressed but we are trying to get there and establish a core group. I'd like to toss this in here for both of our conveniences. We would be interested in your feral since that is what you prefer :)

Guild: Zenith
Faction: Alliance
Connected Realms: Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar

Progress: 6/9H Tomb Of Sargeras
Raid Times: ToS - Wed/Thurs[Heroic]/Sat[Normal] - 7:30pm-10:30pm Central

About us: We're a small guild that is looking to add more players that we can hopefully grow together with and progress through current and future raid content. We will never expect you to put the game over real life with that said most of us are in our early 20's and a few late 20's. So we understand the struggles of juggling kids, school, and a job. We will never ask something of you that we ourselves wouldn't do.

Raiding: We do provide food and repairs however we currently can't cover flasks all the time. We do expect everyone to watch videos of the fights prior to raiding if you don't already know them. Our form of communication during raid is discord and is required. We try to take raids serious but we know how to have fun and make it an enjoyable experience.

Contacts: Pillow-Gurubashi, Ai-Gurubashi, Zikiki-Gurubashi
Sup Barrett,

We are interested in a feral druid, although our times are 1 hour ahead of what you would prefer.
Nap Time [A] on Proudmoore is 9/10M NH | 5/9M ToS (20% mistress). We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7:00 - 10:00 PST. Core has been around since Wrath.

Tibiron#1768

Guild Info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753406619#1
<Dark Pact> on Thrall is looking for a new talent
Tu/Th/Su 8-11:30 Est
6/9M, 9/9H, 10/10M NH

BTag: Elawde#1276
Discord: Elawde#7061
Sorry to hear about your guild! That's always tough. If you can make our times please let us know!

I actually found this guild a few months ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. Both raid leaders are female, and they are REALLY good leaders. (Let’s be real, gals make the best raid leaders.) Even in very frustrating situations, they both keep their cool and are great at keeping spirits high. And they’re FAIR.

If this is what you’re after, join this guild. I’m really enjoying myself and hope you join the team! We can be pretty selective though, so expect to have some conversations, but you won’t have to fill out some stupid application or anything.

There are two raiding teams, both are in mythic content. I’m looking for people on team 2. Team 2 raids Sun/Mon at 6-9pm PST on Hyjal (server time).

Check out our formal recruitment post below for more details. If you want to join, post a message there (or you can message an officer in the guild, or just whisper me and I’ll help you.)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753395546
Thanks, I'll hit them up soon.
Hey there Barrett,

Have an opportunity for you on your feral. Looking for some high performing dps, especially melee, and feral is in a great spot right now when played well. Information below.

<The Resurgence> is a 2 day raiding guild located on Hellscream Alliance that is currently recruiting to bolster our ranks!

Recruitment:
We are currently US 400 and Realm 1st for progression. We are looking for committed players to fine tune our mythic raid roster as we continue progressing through Mythic ToS and prepare for Antorus. We are looking for players that go above and beyond the normal raider and exemplify pride in both their character's performance and development. We want to down content quickly and efficiently so we expect our raiders to show up prepared with flasks, food, potions, and an understanding of the boss fight(s). We provide a relaxed raiding atmosphere where we can joke around and have fun, yet we expect our raiders to focus up and execute when the time calls for it. If this sounds like how you prepare yourself for success, we will be a great fit for you!

About Us:
Many of us have been gaming together for years, coming to WoW from Dark Age of Camelot back in 2004. Some of our core members have been together for 5, 10, and even 15 years in some cases, with lots of new folks finding a home that they enjoy while making many new friendships. We enjoy playing a wide variety of games with each other and hanging out in discord when not playing WoW. We are more of an adult crowd with an average age of around 30. We're here for the long haul and to take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer while having fun doing it!

Progression:
10/10 M NH (Cutting Edge)
6/9 M ToS

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST.
Attendence is expected and required to maintain progress. We understand things may come up, however there is a group of people counting on you to show up. Priority roster spots go to those who perform consistantly at the highest level.

Off Nights:
Off nights consist of Mythic + runs, Heroic/Normal ToS etc. Wednesday is usually when we run our optional Heroic raid. We also play a wide variety of other games such as Overwatch, PUBG, DAoC and more. We do our best to stay active throughout the week so people do not need to resort to constantly using the LFG finder.

HIGH NEED:
DPS: Any DPS that performs at a high level.
Heals: Full
Tanks: Possible as one of our tanks is considering swapping to DPS.

We're always willing to look at exceptional players even if your class/role isn't listed above.

If interested in joining, best way to contact me is through my btag Drizz#1227. Hope to hear from you soon!
Drizztía, I will definitely be in contact soon.
Last bump of the night
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hi
Up
6/9M guild on Zul'jin, Raid T/W/TH 8:15-11:00 PM EST. Battletag is Kraig#1462, Discord is xKraigKhristx#1920
[A] <Testudo> - Dalaran

Hello! <Testudo> 9/9H is a 2 day heroic raiding guild looking to move into mythic. We are alliance side on Dalaran US. We have recently formed and are looking for healers and DPS to add to our core.
We are here to progress and have fun doing it. Our main ideology is that if someone is holding us back for whatever reason (mechanics/dps/etc.), we will sit them until they up their game.
That being said we mess around between pulls, swear like sailors, and have tons of fun while trying to down content and move on to the next challenge. Some preferred classes/specs would be:

Tank: Guardian hybrid
RDPS: Hunter/Warlock/Mage/EleShaman/Boomkin (with healing offspec)/Spriest
Melee: DH/Rogue/ Ret (with healing off spec)

But any class that can pull their weight and would like to progress in a fun group of great players is welcome to come along! Our raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST. If you are interested please let us know!

Btag Kkbay#1884
Discord Larli#7741
Hello
up
Spam:

Simplicite (A) Korgath
7/9M, 10/10M
Mon-Tue-Wed 7:30-10:30 EST

We are semi-hardcore with a progression mindset, while also valuing building a community between our players in and out of raid. Been around since Vanilla, so very established.

We are active outside of raid, many players pushing keys as high as possible (20+) every week, and many alt and fun runs over the weekend.

If interested, we'd like to talk to you asap.

Trillstar#1873, Fizzyelf#11113, Roguenuke#1319

Hope to hear from you soon.
Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Casual Mythic ToS soon!