Healer LF new home

Guild Recruitment
Hello all and thanks for taking a look at my post.

My guild has recently fallen apart and I am in search of a new home. I play mostly resto druid but I do have all healers at max level. 9/9H for ToS. 6/10M NH if that matters. I have played since 2007.

My availability is pretty open but I would prefer a late night or daytime raid. I also am really wanting to do mythic+ in a set group. H/A does't matter I guess but my toons are currently alliance.

Leave the spam and I'll add you if it sounds good.
We are looking to fill the last few core spots in order to continue Mythic raiding. We are going to be running Mythic+ the rest of the night if you want to message one of us and talk about if you would be a good fit or not.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

<Spiritus Mundi>
Server - Kilrogg \ Winterhoof - Horde
Raid Times - Friday/Saturday 10 PM EST to 2 AM EST
Progression - 9/9 Heroic 5/9 Mythic
Contact Information: Rav#11203 (Raid Leader/GM) Reneda#1787 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord Contact: Istria #1415 (Recruitment Officer)

Logs & Websites
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/130997
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kilrogg/Spiritus+Mundi\
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757366216
Hey there Zyxana!

I'd love to chat as I think we might be a good fit for you and I have an IMMEDIATE need for a resto druid! <MetaCortex> is currently 5/9 mythic, 9/9 heroic in ToS, and was previously 8/10 mythic in NH alliance side on Lightbringer, and has open recruitment for a resto druid if you're interested and able to make all of our raid days/times -Tues/Wed/Th 7-10 server (PST).

We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt raids, and everything in between.

The best way to contact me if you're interested is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!

Cheers!
Hello Zyxana!

Archon is looking to add a skilled healer to our raid team for Mythic ToS. We are offering a CORE SPOT we would love to have a talk!

Here is a little info about us

Guild: Archon (Alliance)
My Real ID:Tan#1506
Other Officers: maeru58#1545, Destroyer#1175, memz#1599, Jaron#1615, Myth#1108

What are we looking for?

-Dedicated raiders who enjoy the game and raiding
-Understanding of all aspects of your class
-Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
-Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual.

Most importantly, we want people who want to have fun. In the end this is a game, and we play to enjoy it!

Raid Info

Archon has a raiding schedule that pushes progression, but does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 3 night schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45pm - 11pm EST.

Loot System.

Archon uses a Suicide DKP system for loot. For more information on the loot system please visit http://archonexodar.enjin.com/dkploot

Current Progression

3/9 M ToS

If you have any questions or would like to speak with a officer in game, add one of us to your real ID:(GM) Tan#1506 or look for Tannhia Online. You can also contact our Officers Lilith (memz#1599), Orlha (Destroyer#1175), Neophyte (Jaron#1615), Mythruss (Myth#1108) or Amarndeus (maeru58#1545) in Bnet or in game.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you!
Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
    7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
    10/10 M-NH
    3/3 M-ToV
    7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
    Healer (Resto Druid, Priest or MW Monk preferred)
    Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest
    Warlock

Where to apply:
If interested, you may apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.
<Mostly Harmless> is a 6/9M Semi-hardcore guild on Malfurion/Trollbane. We are currently looking to get an Rdruid to join our team. Our raid times are Tue/Thur 10pm-1am EST and Sun 9pm-1am EST.

While we don't have 'set groups' for M+ a decent amount of guildies enjoy doing them from time to time

Check out our website at mostlyharmlessraiding.com

-Xeek#1682
We have a walk on spot for a holy paladin in our mythic team, will help gear for the right person.

www.rollforblame.org for details.
Hello Zyxana,
<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that is a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently full on tanks, but open to all DPS and Healers; including dual specs.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442

If you prefer email: astrayeus@gmail.com
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We're currently looking for ranged dps and a healer for our core raid team. A resto druid would be a great fit into our current healing team.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progress guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
5/9 Mythic ToS
9/9 Heroic ToS

Previous Progression:
6/10 Mythic NH

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/YBhsvF
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
Helloooooo Zyxana,

<IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
if interested contact me for toon ilevel lgos availability please

Guild : Freakshow
Server : Area 52
Faction : Horde
Dates: Tues/Wed/Thurs
Time: 7:30 pm-11:00 pm EST (server)
Loot Style : Loot Council
Current Progression : 9/9H 5/9M
A little about us:
We are a guild created back in 2010 on Area 52. We have established ourself as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 9/9H 5/9M ToS. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push.

We are a group that is progression oriented however very relaxed and also enjoy having fun. We keep a fun and positive environment to play and raid in and are proud of the fact that we can keep such an environment while still doing mythic raiding. We keep an environment of raiders that are at least twenty years of age. This is a guild that has been around since 2010 on area 52 and and another 5 years before that on Greymane.

We offer food ( feast ) and flask for mythic progression.

We are currently in high demand of :

DPS :
Mage
Rogue
SPriest
Hunter
Warrior dps
DH

HEALER :
Resto Druid
Holy Pally

If you do not see your class listed here do not feel that we do not want you. We are always looking for people that are skilled at what they play and want to progress in a place that is fun to do it. Some of our longest members and newer members alike love the environment that we provide. It is a unique symbiotic relationship with raiding and friendship.

Previously we have been:
Tier 17 -- 5/7 M HM, 7/10 M BRF, 12/13 M HFC
Tier 16 -- 14/14 H US #192 25m

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact any of the officers listed at the bottom of this thread.
Feel free to apply on http://freakshow.guildlaunch.com/

For more information add one of our officers:

Officer
Hinata -- Hinata#1703
Kizzie -- Kizzie#11943
<The Taswell Covenant> is actively recruiting any and all interested in Normal/Heroic raiding, Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons, or just hanging out and having a good time!

Recruitment is open for Dps (Strong preference for Ranged Dps and Non-Dk Melee) and Healers (Non-Priest) but we can take just about anything and make it work.

We raid Monday and Thursday 7-10pm server time (8-11pm Eastern). We don't demand Cutting Edge performance for non-Cutting Edge content. Rather than call you names and bench you, we will work with you and help you however we can!

We're a relatively small guild, started around the beginning of Legion but we ended up having to take a break for some unfortunate IRL reasons. But now we're getting the gang back together and we could use you!

We've got a good group of folks willing to help out with most anything, and we coordinate everything via our Discord.

<The Taswell Covenant> was formed by a group of Giant Bomb (a website about video games) community forum members who wanted to group up and start their own thing.

So if it's just you, you and your significant other, or you and your entire softball team, we want you to come and have fun and make the most of your WoW experience!

If you have any questions at all, hit me up one of our officers.

GM: Dimach (Karthas#1129)
Officer: Daymia (Daymia#1697)
Officer: Ashborn (Keirimath#1213)
Hello, I'm Pixel and thank you for your consideration reading this letter!
We raid Fri/Sat 9 PM to Midnight Eastern Standard Time and our Server preference is Sargeras of the faction: Alliance

We aim to be Semi-HardCore / A little casual and want to provide an amazing atmosphere for our raiders.

GM Contact info: Pixel#12533
Discord - https://discord.gg/xDcNKm7

When considering our team, I just want you to know we put our members above all else. As much as we want everyone pulling their weight, we will give equal opportunity and worry about the overall atmosphere of our raid team. If you have any prior noticeable skill regarding a previous expansion / tier and you think it's worth mentioning in regards to your ability to perform we take that into account, with your current item level. As long as you meet the minimum to enter the current tier we will give you a try and see what you're made of.

Thank you again for reading this letter and we hope to see you with us on Argus!!
Wanted to check to see if T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est work? We have the community / family a lot of people look for in a guild . You know, the forever type home where its very relaxed, drama & elitist free. I will even go to the extent of saying if you come over and your not satisfied with the guild I will pay for your xfer back off
* UPDATE These are for core spots..not riding some bench spot or a guild full of 20 teams -We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).
-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
We'd LOVE a dk! We have none!!

Exiled From Hell is a morning/daytime/afternoon mythic progression guild that has been raiding on Runetotem (Horde-PvE) for the last 8 years. Our aim is to progress through the most challenging content at a competitive pace in the time slot most convenient to us. Our members come from all over the world and from all different kinds of backgrounds. We take the 12 hours we spend killing dragons seriously, but we still want to have fun.

We raid from 10am to 2pm CST (-6 GMT) Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Our current progression: 5/9 M Tomb of Sargeras!

We are always seeking to add exceptional players to our roster!

Hi Zyxana, we could def use another good healer on our team! :)

We are Something Shiny on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 3/9M ToS.

More info can be found on recruitment post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
Spark Industries is now recruiting to ramp up and round out the team for heroic ToS progress and on into mythic. The team is led by raiders that were 3/10m and currently 8/9h ToS. We weren't happy with the current state of things and the place we were in, raiding stopped being enjoyable and we didn't want to be with the people we were with. So we decided to build our own home and cultivate a community that spans not only this game but others as well to take in like-minded individuals just like you!

For the people who love M+ we want you as well since we do too, and understand how difficult pugging can be. Spark Industries is also open for those of you who just want to jump in and hang out or merely want company.
With the mission statement done, here is some more about the group, we are a semi hardcore group on area 52 that raid 3 days a week 9 to 12 est. Those 3 days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt raids on the weekends just for funzies. The loot system is epgp.

Recruitment needs:
Range dps- (high) Warlock, spriest, boomkin, mage, shaman and hunter
Melee dps- (high) warrior,monk, and rogue
healer - (Medium) Priest, or druid
Tank- (low) back up so any

For recruits please be max level and have your weapon unlocked for the 10% damage. Gear really isn't that big of a deal since it’s not hard for us to gear people with M+, and just raiding on alts to make it so who ever we are getting gear for has the most options in a raid.

For more information or if you want to talk add sparkytiz#1491 or Key#123
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a Holy Paladin or Mistweaver Monk healer. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hey there. I'd love to talk about a spot in my guild. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 12-3am est and we are 5/9 mythic.

Soulsweeper#1739 is my btag