916 Fire Mage LF Heroic/Early Mythic

Guild Recruitment
PREFERRED RAID DAYS AND TIMES
I would prefer to raid 2 or 3 days a week, with at about 3 hours a night. I would prefer not to start raid after 12am (midnight) CST, and would prefer to end prior to 3am CST.
I CAN'T raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday after 10:30pm CST.
I would really like to stay Horde, but I will consider Alliance guild if they match all my preferences and are an outstanding match.

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT OF ME
I am a very dedicated raider. I come to raid prepared with consumables (flasks, potions, food, runes) and also knowledge of all the fights the team has downed, working on, and 2 more bosses after the one being worked on. I review my logs, not just to better my damage but to also better my mechanic performance on fights. I am a team player. I work well with my other teammates and understand that loot is for the team, and not the individual player alone. I am a consistent player, I show up early for raid and rarely ever miss a raid. If I so happen to not be able to make a raid, I would be sure to let the leadership know as soon as possible.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR
I am looking for a guild that is well established, has a solid leadership and core group, is progression focused, has a mythic mindset, and an active, fun community. Due to my previous guild experiences, I am not looking for new guilds, new teams, reformed teams, teams with roster or attendance problems, or leadership issues.

WEAPONS AND SPECS
I am currently have a 916 ilvl, 62 traits, 11 concordance, into my Fire weapon. I do also have a Frost spec as my off-spec that is 914 ilvl, 52 traits, 1 concordance.

RAID EXPERIENCE
Cataclysm
Firelands: 7/7H
Dragon Soul: 10/10H

Mist of Pandaria
Mogu’Shan Vaults/Heart of Fear/Terrace of the Endless Spring: 11/16H (5/6H 3/6H 3/4H)
Throne of Thunder: 4/12H
Siege of Orgrimmar:6/14H(M)

Warlords of Draenor
Highmaul: 3/7M
Blackrock Foundry: 8/10M
Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M US 82nd

Legion
Emerald Nightmare/Trial of Valor: 7/10M (7/7M 0/3M)
Nighthold: 8/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9H 6/9M

BTag: Zoey#1699
Discord: Zoey#8531
Hi Niniy! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life> Wow. Your availability fits our raid schedule as we end at 10pm CST. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture. You possess a similar mindset as to what I am looking for in a future raider. I sent you a Bnet request & hopefully we can talk more!

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2-3): Tues & Wed 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST, Mon 8:00pm - 10:00pm CST

We are 2/9 Mythic ToS. We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for a couple dps to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
Hello, Niniy! Our guild is looking for a Mage for our core raid for M ToS/Antorus and if you can make the main raid times the spot is yours. Totally understand that you are still gearing up- we can help with that. Here's some quick details about us:

<Horizon> - Horde guild on Kil'jaeden
• Currently 9/9 H ToS, 1/9 Mythic
• Raids are every Tuesday and Thursday at 8-11pm EST.
• Alt/Norm raids are Wed and Sat
• Raiders that are active in M+ groups strongly encouraged to join
• Guild is made up of professional working adults seeking to clear the latest content
•You can also reach out to anyone in the guild with questions or these officers:
Dtff: Selekt#1403
Lachdannon: Guts#1679
Kigermage: Kiger#1358

• If you have an immediate interest in joining, please fill out an application here at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJQ8IHrNCikpJUkaaDosOmK_98s9sh0In2q4iviKO6UT1uAw/viewform

I just sent you a bnet friend request and would love to discuss this further with you.
Hi Niniy, I shot you a Btag friend request. I hope we can chat at some time.
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM CST/8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, H Pally, H Priest, Disc Priest, and any DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM Server
(Monday is optional farm)

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
<Raven Guard> is looking for more raiders! We raid Tuesday and Wednesday evenings 8-11 PM EST (server). Thursday night same times, is optional for farm.
Our newly formed Weekend team runs Saturday/sunday 8pm-11pm.

Current progression:
Weekday team: 9/9H
Weekend team: 7/9H

Our GM and AGM have previous raid tier experience through all of WoW. Our GM has been raiding since Molten Core, has experience with all raid tiers, and has been apart of just about all beta, and alpha stages of this game. Our AGM has been raiding since Wrath, with a small break thru Cata, coming back to raiding in Pandaria. Both GM and AGM have raided together since BRF, and have experience with Mythic progression, both as a team and together in previous guilds.

Our focus in looking at potential raiders will be to look for people that can do mechanics, above all other aspects. Our current core raiders are all will and able to help work on rotations, stats, etc, to help bump dps for potential recruits.

Raid Team Goals

Our main focus and goal thru this expansion is to have fun raiding, and to encourage our raiders to enjoy themselves as well. We want to eventually have a full Mythic progression team, and be able to clear full Mythic.

Addons, Consumables, Chat

Our raid team will be asked to get, or have already installed, the following add-ons:
DBM or BigWigs
Discord

As a guild, we have the capability to provide the following:
Food
Flasks
Potions
Vantus Runes

These will be provided with the understanding that as a raider, you are willing to help support the guild crafters with materials needed to make the above items. As long as these materials are available, the guild will provide for our raid team. We believe that all raiders should have the ability to have what is needed to be the best possible raider they can be, but we also know that endless hours farming
can be tedious, so all raiders are asked to help restock the guild as needed.

Chat will be done through Discord, so please have the ability to use this chat system. A working headset and mic will be needed for each raid.

If you have any questions, want to join, or chat about anything else to do with the guild, feel free to reply here or message us in game :)

GM- Zeerek#1116
Co-GM -Deliahshadow#1586
"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. We started just before Legion's release. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. All we're looking for are those few extra numbers to push us to that magical number of 20 to start mythic content.

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H
Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H

Recruitment Needs:
** DPS with tank off spec
Any dps class, but there is a higher need for ranged.

Realm:
PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
Discord: Av#5252
Hi there niniy, i think our times might match feral-ly well ha. get it? ha! Sorry i'll see myself out... and back into tell you about our guild! We formed last monday and have cleared all the way to kil'jaedan with a nice synergetic atmosphere. Here's some information on the guild including how to get in touch with me! :)

MMXVII Is recruiting for Mythic Progression through the remainder of legion and beyond. We are a family oriented raiding team focused on providing a safe PUG-free environment for our members who enjoy raiding as much as they like doing other things outside of raid time. We run unbiased loot council as a method of distributing loot to our team mates, to keep everyone at the same pace. No one receives any special treatment - not even officers or guild master, however there is a matter of trust involved.

Our times are:
  • Friday: 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
  • Saturday 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
  • Trial with us?
    Our trial period is very specific. When you trial with us you have the option to do so on your realm if cross realm, and will take about two weeks to make an assessment. Upon completion we tell you to either transfer to our guild or you respectfully decline your application. In rare cases we may extend your trial period extra time to make a solid assessment.

What we expect from you:
    We expect all raiders to play their class to the best of their ability and overall outmaneuver mechanics. What we also look for in a raider is their personality. Being a family oriented guild - we want to make sure a member is someone we want to be around and be the kind of person we wish to do all things Warcraft with.

What you expect from us:
    You will surely expect us to do what needs to be done, and ensure progress moves at a stable pace if not ahead of schedule. You wish to surround yourself among members you can say you really enjoy playing with.

What officers will do:
  • The officers of the guild will ensure progress moves at the pace desired.
  • The officers will make the tough decisions most normal members can't be relied on to perform such as benching players, removing in-subordinates, and making financial decision of the guild entirely.
  • Recruiting:
  • Tanks: 0
  • Healers: Always in consideration
  • DPS: Always in consideration however prefer RDPS
  • Necessities and requirements:
  • Boss Mods for awareness
  • Exorsus Raid Tools awareness
  • RCLootCouncil for loot distribution
  • Contact information:
    Battletag: Pixel#12533
    Discord: https://discord.gg/QEhRfnX

Extra Stuff:
    Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/308612
    Current Roster(excluding bench players and friends): http://tinyurl.com/y9sfrufj

Streams:
  • Guild Master
  • www.twitch.tv/pixel_survivor
  • Officer 1
  • www.twitch.tv/synetics
  • Officer 2:
  • www.twitch.tv/chrystabeaer
    Hi there! Just in case you're still looking for a new guild we would certainly be interested in another mage! I believe everything is a good fit overall for both parties. Please add me if you're interested.

[H]<Resistance>
    Is a highly efficient US-Hyjal-PVE semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

Tomb of Sargeras is a new opportunity for many. If you are determined up step into (6hr) "casual-mythic" raiding, bring the right blend of performance, dedication, passion and attitude, feel free to get in touch!

Raid times:
    Friday + Saturday 7-10 PM PST.
  • Wednesday 7-9 PST is Mythic/Heroic-ToS optional/alt-raid - Friends&Fam welcome to join!
  • Weekends will be focused on Mythic content
  • Current Progression:
    Emerald Nightmare: Mythic 7/7M *Cutting Edge
    Trials of Valor: Mythic 3/3M *Cutting Edge
    Nighthold: Mythic 9/10M
    Tomb of Sargeras: Mythic 6/9M Heroic 9/9H
    We have exemplified high-efficiency within our relaxed 2-night, 6 hour raid schedule. Other "semi-hardcore" guilds typically need 8-12 hours a week to be on our level of progression.

(Can verify on wowprogress/warcraftlogs; we believe in full transparency).

We progression-raid 6hrs/week, if you are raiding for 2x our time, and NOT 2x our progression, think about how efficient and competent your current raid team is; consider how you are spending your valuable time.
  • We spend our time not prog-raiding like it's a 2nd job to play some alts, organizing alt-raids, PVP, and even play other games (LoL, Overwatch etc).
  • If you're frustrated because you feel your guild isn't fulfilling its potential, wasting too much time, and carrying too much dead weight, <Resistance> is the guild for you.
    Recruitment Needs

Healer: High Priority 2x
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy Pally
  • Resto Druid
  • Melee DPS: High Priority 2x
  • Any
  • Ranged DPS: Med Priority 1x
  • Any class - (Shadow Priest preference)
  • Tank 1x: Closed
  • Any class: Must have prior Mythic-tanking exp
  • Talented players of any class/spec will be considered!
    Applicants without mythic experience must show exceptional heroic logs.
    We believe in “bringing the player not the class.”

We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule, but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear M+ for the maximum weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating, are active daily clearing mythic+ runs and making sure our team is doing the most they can each week to improve)

We are a social, and communicative team with lots of banter outside of our focused raid-time. We would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application so we can get a feel for each other's communication style and personality. Sharing the same (in-game) goals and building guild-culture is very important to us.
    Combat Logs are required!

Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for mythic-progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to.

We have raiders from across the world from England, to Hong Kong, to New Zealand, all the way to the far northern wastelands known as Canada. Your orientation, geographic or otherwise, doesn't matter as we welcome all. We just ask you to be respectful of others (even Canadians!)

We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness.
    Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry.

Interested or want more info?
    Whisper/Add BTAG:
  • CKBEAST#1849 (GM)
  • Bear#1696 - Myself
  • <PugLife>
    Is a new guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
    We are 9/9N and 9/9H ToS
    Semi-Hardcore
    Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
    Server: Stormrage
    Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for: Mage, rogue, and demon hunter. All classes and good players will definitely be considered! As our raid group grows we will also be looking for one more healer, preferably a priest or resto shaman.

Our plan is to continue ToS H farm until next tier, then hopefully have the numbers to progress into mythic!

Why PugLife?
    PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447
    Server: Silver Hand
    Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
    Tank
    DPS(not ret)

About Us:
    <Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
     Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Mythic ToS soon!
    <Arcadia> is 9/9 Heroic and LFM!
    Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am CST, with an optional Monday raid at 9:30pm - 12:30am CST for Clean up.

Current Recruitment Needs:

1 Tank ((Brewmaster, Deathknight, or Guardian preferred. But all interested parties will be considered.))
    1 Healer ((Druid, or Shaman prefered))
    5 DPS - Ranged or Melee ((Any interested party will be considered. We do not have a requirement on this so long as you meet the guidelines posted below))

Before applying, please read our rules for joining. We don't have many, but those we do have are in place to keep our guild working as a team and as friends.

Requirements for Joining:

Positive Attitude ((Must play well with others))((If you are a Rude Elitist, you have no place here.))
    Ability to Commit to Relaxed and Casual Raiding Schedule ((IE: Two - Three Nights a Week))
    Discord ((Not required to talk, only listen. This is void if applying for a Tanking Position, we require our tanks applicants to have a working mic and be able to converse with eachother to make things easier.))
    Deadly Boss Mods and/or BigWigs
    915+ iLvl
    500k Dps Min ((Not AS strict but give us a Ballpark))

If you are interesting in chatting with myself or any of our officers feel free to shoot us a BTag Request! Most of the time one of our officers and or Raid Leaders will be on and available to answer any questions you might have for us. We look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Battle Tags:
    Tonilyn (GM) - Tonilyn#1112
    Kif (Officer) - Kiflor#1861
    Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: Mythic Team 9/9H, 4/9M; Heroic team forming
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created last week by a group of friends last week who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around. The mythic team (formerly team peypals of Fusion) finished Tier 19 having cleared: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV and 7/10 Mythic NH.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Weekend: RC Loot Council. Heroic: Personal.
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Hello Niniy, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we finish up heroic ToS and move into Antorus. Your class. your raid prep, focus on performance and experience would be a great asset and fit for us.

We are 8/9H, with Kil'Jaeden at 14%. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 10 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We occasionally run an alt raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors on weekends.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in vent. I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!