[A]930 DH LF Weekend Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi Top,
Not sure what your timeframes look like, but we might be a fit.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.

Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning. Work, sometimes. Have to pay the bills somehow!
I also run a part-guild, part-pug run on Sunday afternoons.

Guild runs typically focus on heroic progression one night (currently 3/9H) and clearing normal TOS the other (9/9N). Life changes for various folks in guild means that we've been playing musical chairs with our roster for a while now, and we'd love to get some additional consistent players in.
My Sunday group has been going 7/9H for the last month.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things probably of note that I tend to forget to mention: personal loot. Guild provides cauldrons and feasts. (I like fishing, what can I say?) Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication.

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
Howdy Top,

I see that you're alliance. Would you be interested at all in raiding Horde? If so, our guild information is below. I added you, so let me know and we can chat. :)

We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.

Who We Want:
We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders.

What We Are Currently Recruiting:
High:
DPS
Medium:
Healers
Low:
Tank

Our Progression:
  • 7/7H EN
  • 3/3H ToV
  • 10/10H NH - 1/10M NH
  • 9/9H ToS
  • We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST

How To Contact Us:
    Tristrem#1953 - Guild Master
    Vow#1666 - Officer
    Divinity#1925 - Officer
    Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (6/9M ToS) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
    Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)
    Any interest in going horde? We raid weekends!

About us:
    - Server: Kil'Jaeden
    - Faction: Horde
    - Raid times: Friday & Saturday 730 CST - 11 CST
    - Currently 4/9M, 9/9 H TOS LF a few more spots for Mythic Host Progression (35% wipe).

What we will offer:
    - Free flasks, pots, and food for progression.
    - An adult friendly environment. Most of our late 20s, early 30s with families, former hardcore BC raiders.
    - Paid server transfers for exceptional candidates

Recruiting ANY dps classes, with priority on following:
    - rogue (any spec)
    - mage (any spec)
    - shaman (any spec)

How to get in touch:
    - Add Rhinodude#1265 or dopher#1748
    - Link your logs
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com