904 Resto Shaman LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hi all,

I'm a returning player looking to start raiding again. Just hit 110 a few days ago and am 9 points into concordance and have been doing my best to grab some gear. Yet to snag a legendary, but hopefully soon!

Anyway, I'm looking for a two day a week raid preferably on weekends; though, Thursday, Friday, and Monday could potentially work as well. If on the weekend then any time is fine, on the other days evenings after 6 PST would be best.
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: New Guild but Mythic team is 9/9H, 4/9M and a heroic just starting
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created last week by a group of friends last week who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around. The mythic team (formerly weekend team of Fusion) finished Tier 19 having cleared: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV and 7/10 Mythic NH.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Mythic: RC Loot Council; Heroic: Personal
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    <Cinders> 5/9M is recruiting on Stormrage[Alliance]

Cinders is a raid centric guild on Stormrage with an exceptional group of raiders at it's core. Currently we are looking to add to this roster to further progress through mythic, then into Antorus!

We are looking for players who are motivated for progression and are high performers of their classes, but who are also team players with good attitudes. We are currently 5/9M and still progressing. We also run multiple high lvl M+ keys, alt runs, normals, and other guild events throughout the week outside of raid time.

Raid times are Fri 7p-11p, and Sat 7p-11p server time. (EST)
    We also do an optional heroic clear on sunday for those who need it.

We are currently recruiting 2-3 exceptional ranged DPS. Minimum requirements: 925+ ilvl, 55+traits, and a dependable team player.

Please feel free to message myself, or add my b.net Xman#11475 or our GM Saybelle @ Sayble#1213 You can also message any officer (Crili, Skepfish, Namera) We look forward to speaking with you!
    Greetings Veggaa,

United We Loot, located on Stormrage-Alliance, are seeking additional members for our raid team for ToS and going into ATB.

We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9p-12a EST. We also run normal raids on Thursdays starting at 9p EST for anyone interested.

We're currently 9/9H looking to push into Mythic.

If this works with your schedule, we'd loved to talk to you. Please contact me directly at Deathfire#1102

Thank you for your time,
    Deathfier
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hi Veggaa, I'd be interested in chatting.

We are Something Shiny on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 3/9M ToS.

More info can be found on recruitment post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
    Hi there!

Minions is a Silvermoon guild (we've been around for about 11 years now!) that raids Tues/Wed starting at 7:45 PST.

You can find out more about us here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759278386

Or, feel free to add me on bnet (chauvie#1302). I'd love to chat with you and see if we'd be a good fit!
    Ooh, resto shammy. Is that +HP% buff a talent or built-in? <-< (Always need moar HP.)

*cough*

On a more "professional" note, one of our raid nights *is* on a weekday but it's Thursday starting at the time you listed (6pm PST) and as long as you were reasonably consistent on timing there wouldn't be any real problems if you were a few minutes late if the "after 6" was completely literal. :-) Raid times are 6-9pm PST, since we're caught between PST commute times and EST bedtimes, on Thursdays and Sundays.

We've got two hunters both of whom basically need nothing other than titanforged and maybe a specific trinket/relic off most of the bosses we've killed (8/9H) so you'd probably get multiple pieces of mail loot waved in your direction alone in addition to the assorted jewelry/cloak/relics that get offered up in raid chat to the raid as a whole (we run personal but pool not-upgrades). :-P Avatar's the only boss we can't really carry someone on, but that still leaves 7/9 bosses we can have fun being amused by undergeared recruits/alts/friends getting randomly squashed on (we laugh at mains getting squashed too, don't worry).

Iffen you're interested, there's more info over here ( https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759367242 ). My Bnet info is Veyska#1819 and on Discord it's Veyska#5887. Cheers!
    Yo what it do after reading your post I'd love to get a chance to speak with you and see if you're a good fit like I think feel free to add me on bnet Flalia#1888 to chat. My guild has been together for 10+ years now on various mmo's and won't be going away anytime soon. We are a very low stress guild whose primary focus each night is to have fun over anything else. Currently our raid nights are 930p-1230aEST. I look forward to hearing from ya and thanks for readin!
    Server: Silver Hand
    Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
    Tank
    DPS(not ret)

About Us:
    <Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
    Our Raid Group is currently 9/9 H ToS we are recruiting to get into Mythic Tos and Beyond. We are accepting Casual-Semi Hard Core players who intend On being active thru ought the week. Whether your into Raids, Mythic +, Random Battle Grounds, Casual Rated BG's. Main Raid is Tue/Wed 8-10:30 server time which is US central. We are a fun group that enjoys the game and still have goals and expectations to have fun while getting things dead. IF this Peaks your Interests Please apply here at our recruitment discord
    https://discord.gg/ZEgnhre
    And if you want to expedite the application process please Contact Chrism#1202 Btag once you've applied!
    Hey there Veggaa!!! I'll keep this short and sweet.

We are Rivaled-Dragonblight US, an Alliance guild.

We raid Tue, Thur, and Sun 8-11pm PST

We are currently 5/9M ToS. We are a fun and friendly guild that focuses on progression. If you have any questions you can hit me up @ Fobeck#1190 or Bryan#1177. Or message any officer in game.
    [Sargeras]

<Oathbound> is looking to add a healer to our roster

Current Progression
    9/9 H TOS

Our environment is geared towards the idea of raiding smarter not harder. We pride ourselves on matching progression of guilds that raid 12+ hours 3-4 nights a week.

We consist of a number of players who have had hardcore raid experience in the past, as well as many of us having mythic progression already and are looking for a relaxed and competitive two day split for progression.

Must have a guild first mentality, be able to follow direction, and not stand in fire. Must have a positive attitude, Discord and a Mic.

Our raid times are (8:00PM-11:00PM) CST/Server Wednesday/Thursday

Monday - Optional Farm Runs 8:30pm EST.

Mythic Plus runs usually done at night on off nights.

For further information please contact a member of our Guild Recruitment Team with any inquiries, questions, and/or comments:
    Pookiepox#1718
    Riscatto#1858
    <TaintSmashers> is looking for people like you! I'm Volk one of its officers. <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. We are group of guys n gals that are semi-hardcore raiders looking for more people to join in on the fun.

Goals
    We have only two goals that being getting AOTC and having fun while we raid. Only four weeks after the guilds creation were we able to get AOTC for TOS. We aim to do so for the following raids, and possibly mythic if we get enough people behind the idea.

Raid times
    We raid every Friday and Sat 8pm EST to 11pm EST
    We also run a alt night Tue 8:30pm EST to 11pm EST

What we offer
  • A solid group of raiders.
  • A group of people to hang out with.
  • Great raid leads with exp to boot.
  • What we want
  • Know thy fights! (Dont be afraid to ask about mechanics aswell if you don't.)
  • Be prepared. Pots/Flasks/food/etc
  • Patience
  • While you are with us, have some fun.
  • If you are interested at all in <TaintSmashers> then shoot me a msg! Ill throw you a discord invite to you and we can talk more about the guild.

Crusader4500@1474 My B-tag
    Beef#12743 - Guild Leader B-tag
    Hi Veggaa,

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
    Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
    Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
    9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
    We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
    You didn't specifically mention Wednesdays, or whether you have a dps offspec, so I'm going to leave this info here, just in case:

[A](WrA) <House Brighthammer> is looking to round out its raid team for Antorus.

We have been looking for a dps with viable heal offspec (or the other way around)

We are 8/9H. Our raid times are Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, 7 - 10 PM PST.

We are semi-casual and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM Timer, and 915 ilvl for current heroic progression.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, and achievement/mount hunting together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and possibly set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online between 9 AM and 9 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425 or you may reply here.