930 Blood DK LF Mythic/Heroic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello!
I've recently returned from the game after a 6 month hiatus to find myself without a guild. I'd really like to gear up and push Mythic Argus when it releases as a Blood DK (although I will DPS for a competitive group!).

I'm a former raid leader and have pushed cutting edge content extensively in previous expansions. I'm not the most geared tank out there, but I guarantee I will outwork anyone on your raid roster to earn a permanent spot. I have a very flexible schedule, so I play nearly every night between 8PM EST and 2AM EST.

Currently Alliance on Stormscale-- more than willing to pay for my own server/faction transfer. Add me in game @ Hustle#1665 or let me know how to get in touch with you! Thanks for your consideration!
Helloooooo Hustlex,

If you don't mind offspeccing Tank, we could work something out :)

<IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate. We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST (11pm - 2am EST). We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com
<Arcadia> is 9/9 Heroic and LFM!
Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am CST, with an optional Monday raid at 9:30pm - 12:30am CST for Clean up.

Current Recruitment Needs:

1 Tank ((Brewmaster, Deathknight, or Guardian preferred. But all interested parties will be considered.))
1 Healer ((Druid, or Shaman prefered))
5 DPS - Ranged or Melee ((Any interested party will be considered. We do not have a requirement on this so long as you meet the guidelines posted below))

Before applying, please read our rules for joining. We don't have many, but those we do have are in place to keep our guild working as a team and as friends.

Requirements for Joining:

Positive Attitude ((Must play well with others))((If you are a Rude Elitist, you have no place here.))
Ability to Commit to Relaxed and Casual Raiding Schedule ((IE: Two - Three Nights a Week))
Discord ((Not required to talk, only listen. This is void if applying for a Tanking Position, we require our tanks applicants to have a working mic and be able to converse with eachother to make things easier.))
Deadly Boss Mods and/or BigWigs
915+ iLvl
500k Dps Min ((Not AS strict but give us a Ballpark))

If you are interesting in chatting with myself or any of our officers feel free to shoot us a BTag Request! Most of the time one of our officers and or Raid Leaders will be on and available to answer any questions you might have for us. We look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Battle Tags:
Tonilyn (GM) - Tonilyn#1112
Kif (Officer) - Kiflor#1861
<Fallen Have Risen> US Area 52

<Fallen Have Risen> is a new guild formed to be a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Area 52. Our goal is to build a strong team through Tomb of Sargeras and push into Mythic progression as soon as possible.

What we're looking for:

Tanks:
Blood DK
Brewmaster Monk
Guardian Druid

Healers:
Resto Shaman
Mistweaver Monk

DPS:
Frost/Fire Mage
Demo/Destro Lock
Havoc DH
Rogue
Shadow Priest
Arms/Fury Warrior
Balance Druid

Any exceptional DPS are welcome to reach out to us regardless of class/spec.

Our goal after Tomb of Sargeras is to hit Cutting Edge every raid tier. We will accomplish this goal with our core beliefs that all raid spots are earned; that no individual, including myself or any other leadership, is more important than the well-being of the team and that our scheduled raid times will be well-spent pushing progression. We believe that the time we dedicate to raiding every week is something important to all of our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

Our leadership has 7/9M experience in this tier and tons of Heroic/Mythic raiding in the past. A lot of our current Raiders have been playing since Vanilla or Burning Crusade.

We expect all of our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by bringing consumables (Flasks and Feasts will be provided) and adequate research on the fights we are attempting.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong awareness and raid mechanics. We value raiders that want to execute the fight correctly. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics for the sake of looking good on the meters.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that want to push into Mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn't raid on a Hardcore schedule, but will be sure to use our time raiding to progress to the best of our abilities.

Our raid days and times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7-10 PM EST.

We will be using Loot Council as our Loot system, and RCLootCouncil will be a mandatory addon.

Contact Info:

Guild Master - Mink (Minko4000#1590)
Raid Leader - Crazzluz (Crazzluz#1727)
We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Desolate Host consistently to Phase 2***
4/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
<Toast> Is a multi-team Guild on area-52 (H). Our team is 5/9 looking for a good tank to help us push further and will be around for Antorus.

The guild itself is 7/9M and 1500 ish members connected across two guilds. We have 9 raid teams and tons of weekly events. There are always, always always people online. We average 200+ online on Tuesdays. We have an active discord, too.

Raid times:

Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-11pm est

If this interests you please contact me Ultimazing#1669 bnet or discord Ultima#8975. I'll add you on btag later so we can chat some
Hello!

We are very interested in chatting with you. We are recruiting a Blood DK for a core raid spot on our mythic team.. please contact us if we seem like the right fit for you!

<Infinity> is a horde guild located on Kil'Jaeden (which is a high populated server with great economy and activity). We have been raiding together since Cataclysm and consider ourselves "semi-hardcore."

Our current Legion progression is:
7/7M Emerald Nightmare
3/3M Trial of Valor
9/10M Nighthold
6/9M Tomb of Sargeras.

We raid Tue, Wed & Thurs. from 7pm to 10pm PST with alt raid on Sunday starting at 7pm. Outside of raiding we are very active with pushing M+ keys, gearing alts, legendary farming, etc.

Please apply at www.infinity-gaming.us
OR add Buhhbbles#1842 (Bnet), Buhhbbles#9147 (Discord)
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (6/9M ToS) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)