ingame store

Customer Support
ive been trying to buy a mount and wow token from the ingame store but when i click the buy now it just sits on a black screen, ive disable my anti-virus and disable addons, reinstall wow

i saw on the forums its because i recently resub so i have to wait 72hours?
That's possibly it. Another thing to try is a complete UI reset. Even disabled addons can interfere with things.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7549
yeah i try that anyways i got it to work by running the WowBrowserProxy.exe to admin and changing it to windows 7
You might try submitting a ticket, Auonex, our staff might be able to help troubleshoot the issue with you to figure out what is blocking your purchase attempt.

Live Chat should still be an option. You can use the "Problem with purchase" option.
I tried to purchase a character transfer and faction change a few minutes ago. I was unable to pay with a credit card. The message said that paying via that method is unavailable and I needed to do so via the in game store. I checked to see if I was able to do what I needed via the in game store and that option is not available for the services I wanted. Now the character I wanted to do the faction change and server transfer is saying it is now pending. I opened a ticket.. both live chat and phone call back are not available at the moment. What is the issue with the credit card payment methods.
10/17/2017 06:19 PMPosted by Dorìa
I checked to see if I was able to do what I needed via the in game store and that option is not available for the services I wanted.

Were you on the character select screen when you accessed the in-game shop? You cannot do it while logged into a character.

10/17/2017 06:19 PMPosted by Dorìa
both live chat and phone call back are not available at the moment.

They both show as available to me.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/166/167/channels
I only play in Linux, so this happens to me if I set winecfg to windows 7/10 or such.

I have to set winecfg to windows XP, in order for the in game store to display as not all black (in order to buy a Wow token.)

So Unless blizzard still lets us set winecfg as windows xp, without not letting us play Wow:

I guess I can't buy anymore Wow tokens (neither can anyone playing in Linux, evidently.)

This is in Winestaging, which I have to use to play Wow at all since that patch that changed stuff (DRM, or something.)
ok.. shop is not working nor is help.. cannot even submit a ticket to ask for help.. any ideas?
10/18/2017 12:02 PMPosted by Saforaa
ok.. shop is not working nor is help.. cannot even submit a ticket to ask for help.. any ideas?

Could you be a little more specific? What about it is not working? What are you trying to purchase?

And I'm able to get to a ticket no problem. What happens when you try to submit a ticket?
10/18/2017 03:47 AMPosted by Kybeorie
I only play in Linux, so this happens to me if I set winecfg to windows 7/10 or such.

I have to set winecfg to windows XP, in order for the in game store to display as not all black (in order to buy a Wow token.)

So Unless blizzard still lets us set winecfg as windows xp, without not letting us play Wow:

I guess I can't buy anymore Wow tokens (neither can anyone playing in Linux, evidently.)

This is in Winestaging, which I have to use to play Wow at all since that patch that changed stuff (DRM, or something.)

Blizzard doesn't support Linux so you would need to figure that out on your own. Something like this should be expected if you are going to try and use an unsupported OS.
I'm having the same issue. I wanted to race change my toon from Troll to Tauren. Tried to do it through my account but says I have to have paypal. I don't have paypal and I don't want paypal. It suggests to purchase in game, but it wont let me do that either.

Just call me Sosad...lol
10/18/2017 08:25 PMPosted by Kalbie
I'm having the same issue. I wanted to race change my toon from Troll to Tauren. Tried to do it through my account but says I have to have paypal. I don't have paypal and I don't want paypal. It suggests to purchase in game, but it wont let me do that either.

Just call me Sosad...lol

Were you on the character select screen when you accessed the in-game shop to do your Race Change? You cannot do it while logged into a character.
Kysera...I opened the in-game shop, opened the tab to race change but I was not able to make any selection in it.
Just logged in to check...I can open the Services Tab but the only service in it available for me is the character boost. Tells me to go to log out and go to the shop to make my purchase. Shop tells me I can't make my purchase unless I have paypal and to go to the in game shop.
10/18/2017 08:54 PMPosted by Kalbie
Just logged in to check...I can open the Services Tab but the only service in it available for me is the character boost. Tells me to go to log out and go to the shop to make my purchase. Shop tells me I can't make my purchase unless I have paypal and to go to the in game shop.

That still sounds like you are actually on a character while checking the Shop. The Boost is the only service you can do while logged in. If you are at the Character Select Screen (where it shows you all the characters on that server), then you can see all the Services via the Shop button on the bottom left side of screen.

This is how it should look from the Character Select Screen.
https://imgur.com/a/FCOlG
okay, I got it now...thick as a brick I am.
so why cant we buy faction changes or race changes with a credit card now? whats the deal?
10/20/2017 05:18 PMPosted by Danlocks
so why cant we buy faction changes or race changes with a credit card now? whats the deal?

You can. You just need to access the store from the Character Select page prior to logging in.

Nothing has changed except where you make the purchase now.