941 Guardian/940 Brewmaster LF Guild (6/9M)

Guild Recruitment
I am a main tank who has been raiding mythic since the beginning of the expansion, and am looking for a guild to raid seriously with now that my current one has toned down their progression goals a bit. Ideally looking for weekday nights 3+ days a week, but am rather flexible in terms of times. Open to switching realms/factions. If you're interested in chatting just post your bnet tag and I'll add you.
Maximum Effort is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

When do we raid?
-tue and wednes are mythic progression nights
-Thursday is heroic farm
-Monday is mythic+ night
Raids are 10-12pm est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-We need a bear/monk tank for a main role. 9/9H with good gear required
-A shaman, holy priest or druid healer
-Any dps specs who are up to the challenge!
We are also open to package deals and merges!

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

my btag is Hethrus#1504
Hi Zaeres,

Would be interested in speaking with you to see if your goals align with our own.

We are a US 200 (Top 20 for 2-day) guild that has accomplished this with no more than 7-hours/wk on our raid schedule. We have been climbing steadily since the start of the expansion and are extremely well-positioned to continue this upward trend.

Any initial details you might like to pre-screen can be found here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Blur

If you like what you see, please feel free to add me: JanierRyn#1694
VOID - voidls.com - 9/9M - KJ is deaded

Needs (ALL CORE SPOTS)
• Hunter, Spriest, Warlock
• MW Monk, Resto Shaman
• Guardian Druid
• All players with exceptional logs are encouraged to apply!

Main Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758986374

3-days a week - 12hrs (CST)
Tues - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Wed - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Mon - 7:30pm - 11:30pm

CONTACT
roffletastic#1470, Outcold#1174, or Jayken#1914
Hello, we are Intent, a late night guild on Proudmoore (Allliance, PVE). Contact us if you are interested!

Raid Times
Tues/Wed/Thurs
10 PM - 1 AM PST

Legion Progression
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
8/10 M Nighthold
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 M Trial of Valor

Contacts (Btag):
Recruitment: Tribbi -- Cytochrome#1929
GM: Mightybob -- Leucomelas#1788
Vivimonster -- Vivienne#11343
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com
<Mythically Challenged> (US Zul'jin) (Horde) is a newly formed mythic raiding guild of 5/9M raiders looking for more to round out our roster to continue pushing ToS and begin Antorus. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

1 Tank
Brewmaster

5 DPS
Hunter
Boomkin
S Priest
Shaman

These are all just preferred classes to round out our comp and tokens, but all exceptional raiders are welcome to apply.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
Lifenite#1502
Bahookay#1308
Lockshock#1937
Hey bud, STK's currently seeking a Tank. Add me on bnet, and we can talk about it some (Gheed#1941).

STK is on Lightbringer (A), we're 8/9M, we raid T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST. Hope to hear from you soon!
<Kryptos> is a new Semi-hardcore guild under 5/9M leadership on Tichondrius that raids Thurs, Fri, Sat 6pm-9pm PST. We are forming at a rapid rate and are looking for a soild tank for our comp so that we may get our progression underway.

Our intentions for the remainder of this tier is to cultivate a strong core and equip it with FULL BIS from H and early M TOS so that come Antorus we have the capability to push content efficiently. The community we are developing is based primarily upon demonstration of excellent raid etiquette, preparation, personal performance and the ability to work with the rest of core to effectively execute mechanics.

If you have taken a break we have no issue in assisting with getting you up to scratch - so long as you dedicate yourself to personal progression and executing mechanics as required and requested in raid.

This is a no bull!@#$ guild that is establishing an effective and enjoyable raid environment. If you wish to be a part of it please contact: 'Crim' via battlenet: Crimgrin#1966
Moo.

http://www.ascent-guild.com

We're currently 7/9M.

Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs7:30pm-11:30pm EST.

I've been with the guild since 2002 in Everquest, and have known the then-founding officers since 1994 on a text mud. I'm one of the few people still around from our #1 world Ragnaros kill in vanilla.

I highly recommend touching base with me, and/or catching one of our live or past raid streams.

You can contact me in game, I would be online as Kresge/Glayde/Oxton/Moomins or some other character.
My RealID is Glayde#1541 or Glayde#4353 for discord.

You can also touch base with one of us in our guild discord: https://discord.gg/449fa62
6/9M Horde Stormreaver

Boomshizzle#1750
Hello there,

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage with a progression of 8/9M in ToS & 10/10M in NH. We are looking to pick up a skilled Bear for core opening.

Symmetric is also highly active outside of raiding hours, we push a lot of keys as a guild and do make a lot of gold via Mythic+ carries & Raid sales. An alliance Mythic+ community discord is also ran by one of our member (Relic) and it is a reliable way to find skilled & dependable players for your high keys! We are a skilled group of raiders hungry for more kills than just the shiny purples & looking forward to have more team oriented, non-egomaniacs and competent players in a relaxed but yet progression oriented environment.

Our current raid times are Tues. Wed & Thurs from 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST. If these times fit for you and you want a chill environment, please contact me at Obskure#6264 (GM).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752553026
https://www.symmetric-guild.com

Thanks and good luck!
Maj
<Symmetric - Stormrage>
Btag: Obskure#6264
Discord: Majestyk#0034
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 5/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
losing our bear tank to retirement and would like to replace him sooner then later

Our Raid Times:
We raid from 8:30p - 11:30p PST (+3 for EST / +2 for CST / +1 for MST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Current Progression:
Tier 17: (US #153)
Tier 18: (US #161)
Tier 19: (7/7M...3/3M...10/10M)
Tier 20: 7/9M

Further information is provided in our recruitment forum. While we are actively recruiting the listed classes, we encourage any exceptional players to apply on our website www.synergyhorde.com. Any questions can be directed to the officers.

Current Officers:
(Fistdlanthus) fistdlanthus#1237
Hi Zaeres,

I'm with an 8/9 Mythic team in the guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. We raid MWTh 8-1130 pacific time and are recruiting a tank for Antorus -- our BRM is looking to step down next tier and live the casual life.

I'd love to chat with you about what you're looking for and see if there's a fit.

-Hantevirus

Hantevirus#1921 (btag)
Hantevirus#8346
Solution (Alliance - Greymane) is 9/9M and looking at recruiting a tank for Antorus. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun from 8-12 EST. Add Rune#1566 if you'd like to discuss
<Vice> [H] Chogall is a weekend nighttime raiding guild currently looking for skilled players to continue progression. We are currently recruiting a tank for a core spot.

Raid Times:
Friday 9pm-12am EST
Saturday 9pm-12am EST

Progression:
7/9M

Apply at:
https://goo.gl/forms/wGOxle69kCsPJvE33

Contact
Add Gub#1148 for more details or questions.
<Wizards and Monkeys> US60th - 9/9M

Wednesday: 6:30pm - 10:00pm PST
Thursday: 6:30pm - 10:00pm PST
Sunday: 6:30pm - 10:00pm PST
Monday: 6:30pm - 10:00pm PST

If you feel like we might be a guild you'd like to join, then please add ☄️Cheerios#1147☄️ so we can further chat.
[H]<The Early Shift> [7/9M-ToS | 9/9H-ToS | 8/10M-NH | 7/7M-EN | 3/3M-ToV] 2Day-MidDay Mythic Raiding Guild!

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

- Disc/Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Mistweaver Monk
- Ret/Holy Paladin
- Hunter (Any Spec)
- Mage (Any Spec)
- Warlock (Any Spec)

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS!

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Hey man! I read over your forum post and I think you might be exactly what we are looking for! We are currently searching for another exceptional MT who is looking for a longstanding guild that they can invest in. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. We have been a strong community for over 4 years and have a long history of progressive raiding. Hit me up at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord

I look forward to hearing from you!