920 Resto Druid LF Daytime Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
My guild Exodus on Earthen ring achieved AOTC about a month-and-a-half ago. Since then we have taken a break from raiding.

I was the original Guild Master of this Guild for quite some time and have been playing with some of these individuals since vanilla. Since then my wife has taken over the guild and moved it to Thrall. Unfortunately I cannot continue to raid with this Guild because I work very early hours and cannot be up late enough to continue.

I am looking for a daytime raiding Guild to keep me busy in the afternoons. I am willing to consider Guilds of all skill level because the most important component to me is the relationships and bond between players.

I typically work 6 days a week but am available most days at approximately noon Central time or one Eastern. I am also willing to consider a Pacific Time Guild which would be 10.

There is a potential that I might want to play my Windwalker Monk during The Argus raid tier but I am willing to have this discussion with the powers at be.

Please reply here and I will consider.
Hey Spahfee,

Exiled From Hell are highly interested in a Resto Druid. We Raid Wed/Thur/Fri 10am til 2pm CST (Central Time). This would be 11am til 3pm EST. However we're very lenient on attendance. We're currently 6/9 Mythic ToS but getting ready to go into Antorus (new Raid).

Apply on Discord - https://discord.gg/gCNbPCr

Or contact me on Bnet - Lunar#1634
[H]<The Early Shift> [7/9M-ToS | 9/9H-ToS | 8/10M-NH | 7/7M-EN | 3/3M-ToV] 2Day-MidDay Mythic Raiding Guild!

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

- Disc/Shadow Priest
- Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
- Mistweaver Monk
- Ret/Holy Paladin
- Hunter (Any Spec)
- Mage (Any Spec)
- Warlock (Any Spec)

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS!

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Crit Pro Quo is a US Horde Daytime guild on Illidan PvP Server 3/9M

Server: Illidan - US
Raid days: Tuesday/Thursday
Raid times: U.S. Central Time (server time) - 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM

About us:
We are a core group of EU/US off-time players focused on tackling endgame content. Our members range in age from 20-40 with a variety of personalities and backgrounds. Note: We prefer to recruit people on a permanent basis -- this means mature, stable people living in Europe, or longtime Nightshift people living in the US.

Raiding Expectations:
Since we are a tight knit roster, reliable attendance from all raiders is important. Raiders are not penalized for occasional absences, however they are expected to post / notify any scheduled absences ahead of time.

Raiders should have a focus on continual improvement at the individual and raid level, and be able to use appropriate resources to research their class and raid role.

Casual
If you find yourself playing during the US daytime and are looking for a long term home, then feel free to check us out. Outside of raiding we have members who actively PVP, plenty of Mythic+ dungeon runs and other off night /weekend casual raiding events.

If interested or you have questions add Kristafa#1397, achaius#2920, Multan#11144 or connect to us on Discord @ https://discord.gg/f252JWj.

Curious about our guild structure and loot system then head to cpq.enjin.com.
Disasterpiece of <Seraph> is interested in having you on our roster!

Seraph itself is more than a guild, we're a community of gamers. Each year we attend Blizzcon as a guild so if you're looking to become a part of something big, we're always seeking fun and friendly players!

About Disasterpiece:
We're currently building a team for Antorus with the intent of starting mythic ASAP. In the meantime, as we build up our roster we'll be hitting heroic ToS to farm up what gear we can, and once we have a solid roster we'll head into mythic and try to prepare for Antorus. Our raid days and times are Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30-7:30 server time (CST). While we don't require you to have your own food and flasks, we will be requiring donations of the mats to make your spec's preferable food (generally feasts) and flasks. We do not supply potions or augment runes, although you'll easily find someone in the guild with rank 3 in every recipe should you need it.

About Seraph:
Seraph is a community of gamers, friends, and family. Currently boasting 11 raid teams and a truly unique experience you won't find anywhere else. We've been around since 2009 and won't be going anywhere anytime soon, make us your next WoW home. A lot of people are recruited here for raiding, but they tend to stick around for the community and friendly atmosphere.

Seraphguild.com is the best online source for all things Seraph!

Recruitment Officer: Lucky (butts#1849) & Xiaojangxie (Praetorian#11325)

Raid Leader : Wizspike#1781 - Bnet
WizSpike#3192 - Discord
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com