9/9H 929 Blood/Unholy DK lfg

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I've been a heroic raider all throughout Legion but am quite interested in stepping up to a mythic raid team or joining a heroic team looking to move toward mythic raiding. I've healed and dps'd throughout legion on different characters and would like to find a spot on a team as a main/off tank. I have some tanking experience in raids (mostly filling in when main tank isn't there back in EN & NH) and I've tanked mythic+ for much of the expansion. I'm willing to put in the effort to become an experienced raiding tank.

Ideally looking to raid on weekend nights, anytime between 8PM and 1AM EST though weekdays other than TU and WED will work as well. I'm on doing mythic+ and other things throughout the week so an active guild outside of raid times is ideal. If you think I might be a good fit please message me here or in game (QuirkyTurtle#11914) so we can chat. Currently Alliance on Sargeras but transferring would certainly be considered if it's a good fit.
bump
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Still looking
20210 902 posts
5 days ago
Hey we would love to chat with you.

Timmus#1118
Wanker1#1746

We are 6/9 Mythic semi-hardcore and have been struggling with attendance issues (real life stuff, burnout) which means we haven’t always had the same 20 people for progression bosses, which is very important in killing the boss in a timely matter. We’ve also been forced to take some less than stellar players to plug holes in the raid. We are looking for more solid raiders, so if you show up and have high attendance, and do what you’re supposed to do you’ll earn a raid spot. We are currently looking ahead towards Antorus and our intention is to make it further in Antorus than we did in ToS.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9 to 12 pm CST.
Heya, you might be interested in us. I know you said you wanted to tank but, right now we only need a few vanquisher dps so a unholy DK would be great. Check out the spam if you're interested. We're a one night a week guild and mainly raid heroic but, want to casually dip into mythic. We've had heroic on farm for awhile and have been steadily expanding our roster and plan on entering mythic for casual mythic progression. We're currently 9/9H and raid Fridays 8:30 to 11:30 EST. If you're interested feel to message me. Glaccius#1432

Spam below
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759156101?page=1
Still looking, really want to tank.
bump
Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Blackrock Horde.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 6pm-9pm PST
Thursday 6pm-9pm PST

Alt run

Saturday 6 - 9pm PST

We are currently seeking all capable players of similar progression with the intent of clearing Tomb of Sargeras. We are additionally growing our ranks for the upcoming Antorus The Burning Throne raid.

Current Progression:

5/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

Current Needs:

Range dps
healer

What We Expect From You:

-Show up on time, ready to pull
-Be able to get on Discord
-Keep a positive attitude (Sometimes dumb things happen, don't let it ruin your day)

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for almost 4 years.

If you're interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Bomaz#1424
Huckleburger#1954
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Lion#12441 Recruitment Officer

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
Howdy My man,
If you are still looking for a guild feel free to hit me up if you think it would be a good fit.

The main focus is to recruit strong dps. We are looking for a minimum of 910 item level but exceptions have been made with enough motivation.

We offer in depth training to help you reach the next level with both output and fight knowledge and strategy.

The raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-9:30 cst with an additional trial / open to everyone run fridays at the same time.

If your interested feel free to hit me up on bnet or preferably discord.

And have a wonderful day!

(Bnet) - Atokal#1207
(Disc) - Ato#8545
Disasterpiece of <Seraph> is interested in having you on our roster!

About Disasterpiece:
We're currently building a team for Antorus with the intent of starting mythic ASAP. In the meantime, as we build up our roster we'll be hitting heroic ToS to farm up what gear we can, and once we have a solid roster we'll head into mythic and try to prepare for Antorus. Our raid days and times are Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30-7:30 server time (CST). While we don't require you to have your own food and flasks, we will be requiring donations of the mats to make your spec's preferable food (generally feasts) and flasks. We do not supply potions or augment runes, although you'll easily find someone in the guild with rank 3 in every recipe should you need it.

About Seraph:
Seraph is a community of gamers, friends, and family. Currently boasting 11 raid teams and a truly unique experience you won't find anywhere else. We've been around since 2009 and won't be going anywhere anytime soon, make us your next WoW home. A lot of people are recruited here for raiding, but they tend to stick around for the community and friendly atmosphere.

Recruitment Officer: Lucky (butts#1849) & Xiaojangxie (Praetorian#11325)

Raid Leader : Wizspike#1781 - Bnet
WizSpike#3192 - Discord