932 MW LF Heroic/Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am currently only 2/9 Heroic on my heals. But I've been having a hard time to progress with only relying on the in game group finder to find groups. I've been trying to find a heroic raiding guild because I've just started healing this expansion and wanted to easy into it however heroic raiding guilds don't exist on Tichondrius. Now that being said I would still consider a mythic raiding guild depending on the type of environment that raid is set in. I've tried two guilds this expansion both of them being Heroic guilds starting mythic progression. But, both of these guilds were low on players and had to fill about 20-50% of the randoms with pugs. Which just felt like a pug at that point and no real progression ever took place in those guilds. This is now why I am posting on the guild recruitment to hopefully find at least one guild that fits well.
Hey Guchi

<Fortis Cadere> is a newly formed guild on US-Emerald Dream. We're a group of friends who have been raiding together through our years of WoW and wanted to form our own team to have fun while raiding the most current content.

As I said, we are a freshly formed guild. We're taking this time to build a group of people that are of our same mindset and can mesh together as a team for expansions to come. We love having fun while raiding, but we enjoy clearing content when it's current even more.

We do plenty of other content outside of raiding like M+ keys, PvP and other games. Would love to talk to you some more if you're feeling up to it!

Kovas#11562 (BNET)
Veladys#2257 (Discord)
<Into The Drink> Kil'Jaiden is a new guild with members xfering from Akama (9/9H, 9/9N ToS). LFM to fill 20 man core for mythic progression and Antorus. All players are welcome! Raid times are 8-11 PM PST T/Th pst for more info!!
High: Lock, dps Warr, Healer
Medium: Spriest, Rogue, Bear
Low: DK dps, Boomkin
Will consider any dps for a spot.
Faction: Horde
Attendance is key for strong prog and is expected.
[H]<The Early Shift> [7/9M-ToS | 9/9H-ToS | 8/10M-NH | 7/7M-EN | 3/3M-ToV] 2Day-MidDay Mythic Raiding Guild!

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

- Disc/Shadow Priest
- Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
- Mistweaver Monk
- Ret/Holy Paladin
- Hunter (Any Spec)
- Mage (Any Spec)
- Warlock (Any Spec)

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS!

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Hello! Carebear Club is looking to add some more Dps and healers to our group as we continue into Tomb. We are a fun group of players who love to log on and have fun, as well as kill bosses together. We are very laid back, but kick butt when its time. We have a lot of people that enjoy mythic + and just enjoy hanging out. If you love a good Pun then we are the guild for you! We would love to add a mistweaver to our healing team!

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 1/9M, 9/9 H, 9/9 N ToS, 5/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H
Guild Website: http://carebear-/club.enjin.com/
Forum Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749725641?page=2#post-32
Battletag: Ariana#1409

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to add me! Happy Hunting!!
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Slightly Inefficient is a new Alliance guild on Proudmoore looking to get into raiding mythic on Argus. We have a core of raiders with years of experience raiding ranging from Vanilla through current content. Some of our members have been raiding together for years, but we also have some that have joined up recently.

We're a pretty light-hearted group who love to joke around, never afraid to laugh at ourselves as much as we tease one another. We're a group of drama free adult friends just looking to kill bosses and maybe get some super sweet mounts in the process. We love running M+ and occasional older raids hoping for titanforges of t19 and don't mind helping to gear up newer members.

Our raiding schedule is lighter than a lot of mythic guilds:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6:30-8:30 PM server time (9:30-11:30 Eastern) Before and after raids and on off nights we do plenty of M+ runs and have members who like to PVP. Because our raid schedule is so light, we expect everyone to be knowledgeable of upcoming fights and show up ready to start immediately at the time our raids begin.

We're currently looking for DPS of all classes and a few healers, preferably a resto shaman and holy paladin.

If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me either in game at Amoozing#1420 or on Discord at Dwissa#3619
Hey there Guchi,

<Ascension> is a 5/9M newly formed guild this tier on Zul'jin[H] recruiting for mythic ToS raiding and building a strong team for Antorus. We are a progression oriented guild and all core spots are performance based. Presently we have a core spot for a healer and currently have no monk! We maintain a very small roster (about 23 at maximum) so we are definitely looking for people who want to be part of a stable core for this tier and beyond. We have not had to pug since before ToS.

Raids are Tues/Weds 9p-12 server time (EST) and we use Discord for voice. Food and flasks are provided every raid. Grind m+ on the regular.

Please add Quazi#1125 when you get a moment, would love to chat so we can learn more about each other!
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H ToS and wishing to down more MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- High
Boomkin- High
Lock- Extremely High
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med/High
Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- 1/2 slots open
Death knight- Med
Demon hunter- Low
Rogue- HIGH
Warr- Low
Feral- Med/High
Ret Pally- Med
WW Monk- Med

Healers- One/Two Main spec healer slots open+ Off spec healers wanted

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- High
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- No current openings.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
Hey there Guchi!

I'm Celestaros and I'm part of a guild known as <Nebula>!

So <Nebula> is starting up currently and working on building up the numbers for Mythic ToS and as soon as we accumulate the bodies plan on crushing our way through it! We raid 6:30pm - 9:30pm PST both Tuesdays and Thursdays! The server is Lightbringer. We're going to move through Antorus as well with a lot of determination and would love for you to come along for the ride! We're a silly bunch at Nebula, and tend to joke around a lot with a fun and excited attitude towards everything challenging.

Now I see you're on the Horde so we wouldn't be able to bring you in on runs but if this interests you, I'd love to at least have a chat!

I’m actually the Guild Leader, so feel free to contact me whenever and add my Battle Tag if you think you’re interested in joining us!

Battle Tag: Ethelwulf#1181, but I'm also good to talk over voice communication, whichever you're more comfortable with!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Celestaros
If you are looking for a long term home, I would like to chat with you about a spot in our 11 year old raiding guild. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est. You can add me so I can answer some of your questions.

Geo#1668

Geo
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms. Currently we're focusing on building up a strong roster to strike hard and fast into Antorus.

Guild info:
-Current progression is 9/9H and 3/9M in ToS
-Raid times (subject to slight change): Tue 9p-12a and Sun 9p-12a PST

Recruitment: ALL
Mythic raiding is currently on hold due to loss of a few raiders secondary to IRL issues. We currently full clear heroic weekly on Tuesday nights and would love to have you join us. We've been known to PUG a few for Mythic ToS, with good results. We do log all raids and later review/analyze the logs, actively seeking ways to improve. Guild M+ dungeons are a common occurrence and there's almost always someone on looking to PvP. We strive to achieve a relaxed but focused atmosphere with an emphasis on excellence. If you're looking for a mature, focused, and fun place to raid, then you might be a good fit in our guild.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
Hey Guchi, that is the challenge that is Mythic raiding, always having a roster of 20+ people so you can progress. We are a strictly Heroic raiding guild with our eye on at least the Aotc every patch. We pride ourselves on having a fun and friendly guild and raid environment. We believe it is possible to have nice people as raiders that also know how to play.
Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 9/9-8/9H raiding guild on Thrall (PVE-EST).
Real Life has hit our family pretty hard this expansion so we are actively recruiting for all postions.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid. We try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Any (Full-time spot available)
Heals
Any (Full-time spot available)
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache material, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
[/quote]
“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
2 night a week alliance guild on Kel'Thuzad is looking for a few more recruits to bolster our ranks as we prepare for Antorus.

Our guild is reforming but have cleared all content on heroic this expansion and a few mythic bosses.

9/9Heroic ToS and cleared back on 8/21

We raid Wednesday and Sunday 930pm-midnight EST. Along with raiding a couple of us do play alts and push a mythic plus every week. No elitist/rage mentality here we are strictly out to clear content at a steady pace.

We are a tight knit guild that play other games on off nights like overwatch, heroes of the storm, pubg, to name a few.

If you're interested or would like to chat further please feel free to add me RiPP#1476
Here's our blurb.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759201254#1

2 nights a week. 1-4am EST / 10-1 PST
5/9 Mythic

Rebuilding the guild for Antorus and final ToS push. Feel free to msg me and we can chat in discord about whatever questions you may have
Hey Guchi. If transferring servers were something you were open to, <Alt Tabbed> is needing a couple of healers.

Progression:
9/9H

Raid Schedule:
Saturday (9p-12a Central Time)
Sunday (7:30p-9:30p Central Time)

About Us:
We're primarily a group of friends made up of a mixing pot of various raiding experience. From raiders who have been raiding since Cataclysm to players who joined WoW in Legion. It doesn't matter when you started or how far you've ever gotten in raid. Everybody starts somewhere!

Snowrelia (BTag: UmiSagara#1691 or Discord: Snow#0992)
Hello! 4Hr/Wk Mythic guild recruiting skilled players for progression~

[A] Ascendance 3/9M - Uther
• Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm PST

• Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST

Current Needs:
• Tank: DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk, DH, Druid (High)
• Melee: Paladin, Rogue, DH, Shaman, Warr, Druid, Monk, DK (High)
• Range: Druid, Shaman, Mage, Lock, Priest, Hunter (High)
• Healer: Druid, Paladin, Shaman, Priest, Monk (High)

• Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF

RID: Sayrie#11985
RID: Dordric #11183
RID: Dalorien#1314

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ
Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
2 ) Resto Druid
3 ) Resto/Elemental Shaman
4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
6 ) Shadow Priest
7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
Iceddarkkaos#1731
Add me and we might be able to work something out
"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. We started just before Legion's release. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. All we're looking for are those few extra numbers to push us to that magical number of 20 to start mythic content.

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H
Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H

Recruitment Needs:
Healer – Monk, Priest, Paladin
Any dps class, but there is a higher need for ranged.

Realm:
PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
Discord: Av#5252