931 Havoc Demon Hunter Lf Home

Guild Recruitment
I am currently looking for a new raid and hopefully permanent home. I am looking for prolly a 2 to 3 raid day a week guild. Looking for a guild with semi flexible attendance . I am currently 8/9 H ToS and have played the game since release with experience in many different raids. If you have any questions feel free to message or Btag me at jarondis#1961
<Ultimatum>
US-Thrall Horde
Team 1: Thur/Fri/Sat 11:30pm-3am

Current Progression:
Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9H

About Us:
Ultimatum is a newly formed progression raiding guild with mythic goals. Our desire as a guild is to push end game content and maintain a positive, stress free, fun environment.

What We are Looking For:
Ultimatum is looking for skilled players who have the drive to progress through end game content, are open to constructive criticism, have the ability to act like adults and behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild.

Recruitment:
We are currently accepting any and all applications. Exceptional players are encouraged to apply and will be considered regardless of our current recruitment needs.

Expectations:
  • Bring your A game every night
  • Maintain steady attendance
  • Be on and ready at least 15 minutes prior to raid start
  • Be knowledgeable about your class, spec and upcoming progression encounters
  • Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

• Voice Chat:

Discord

Required Add-ons:
    Dbm/BigWigs

Application Process:
  • Submit an Application.
  • The Application will be reviewed and discussed internally.
  • If you are on the server or if the tier is currently cross-realmable, we may bring you in on farm content to see how you play and if you are good fit for our group.
  • If your application is chosen for further review, you will be offered a trial.
  • We trial our applicants over a 2 week raiding period, to see if you're reliable and a good addition to our team. During this trial period you are encouraged to roll on any loot, but team members will have priority over you. (After you pass your trial you will be held to the same loot standards as our current team members)

If you are interested, apply at our website:
    https://ultimatum-thrall.enjin.com/

GM/Officer btag:
    Iamjesus#11763
    Andrew#1418
    Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
    Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
    We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
    Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
    (Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
    We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Expectations:
    You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
    BilboBaggins#1406
    Aeliar#1904
    bump
    Don't know if you're up for Alliance at all, but if you are give me a shout if you want :)

<Fortis Cadere> is a newly formed guild on US-Emerald Dream. We're a group of friends who have been raiding together through our years of WoW and wanted to form our own team to have fun while raiding the most current content.

As I said, we are a freshly formed guild. We're taking this time to build a group of people that are of our same mindset and can mesh together as a team for expansions to come. We love having fun while raiding, but we enjoy clearing content when it's current even more.

We do plenty of other content outside of raiding like M+ keys, PvP and other games. Would love to talk to you some more!

Tues/Thurs 7:00PM-11:00PM EST

Kovas#11562 (BNET)
    Veladys#2257 (Discord)
    Hey Jarondis!

I am with <Darkness Ascended> and we are for the horde on the PVE server of Hyjal. We raid two nights a week which are Wed./Sat. 7-10pm PST. We are 9/9N, 9/9H and 1/9M but we are currently gearing and preparing our team for Antorus. I will add you on btag so we can chat more!

Btag: Astirrays#1997
    Discord: Astirrays#7838
    <Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We recently lost a few dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots for Antorus.

Our current progression is 4/9M ToS. Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
    Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster or possibly a 5th healer
    Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
    Hello Jarondis,

I think you'd be a good fit in All That Remàins (H) - Skullcrusher (9/9H). We're a semi-casual guild who focuses on having a good time in raid while still clearing heroic while it is current. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 7:30 to 11 PM. We're very flexible with attendance for our dps players, so we have no problem with people who get in late / leave early, or skip a week, as long as we know ahead of time.

If you're interested, you can add me on Bnet (Mortel#1814) and I'll answer any questions you might have.
    We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
    Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
    Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
    We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
    Actively looking for healers and a tank. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
    Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
    If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
    Gazzuk#1936 our GM
    Lion#12441 Recruitment Officer

We utilize discord for communication;
    Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
    Disasterpiece of <Seraph> is interested in having you on our roster!

About Disasterpiece:
    We're currently building a team for Antorus with the intent of starting mythic ASAP. In the meantime, as we build up our roster we'll be hitting heroic ToS to farm up what gear we can, and once we have a solid roster we'll head into mythic and try to prepare for Antorus. Our raid days and times are Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30-7:30 server time (CST). While we don't require you to have your own food and flasks, we will be requiring donations of the mats to make your spec's preferable food (generally feasts) and flasks. We do not supply potions or augment runes, although you'll easily find someone in the guild with rank 3 in every recipe should you need it.

About Seraph:
    Seraph is a community of gamers, friends, and family. Currently boasting 11 raid teams and a truly unique experience you won't find anywhere else. We've been around since 2009 and won't be going anywhere anytime soon, make us your next WoW home. A lot of people are recruited here for raiding, but they tend to stick around for the community and friendly atmosphere.

Recruitment Officer: Lucky (butts#1849) & Xiaojangxie (Praetorian#11325)

Raid Leader : Wizspike#1781 - Bnet
    WizSpike#3192 - Discord
    Howdy Jarondis, if you're still looking I would love to chat with you in more detail about what you're looking for, to see if my guild would be a match for you :) toss me a friend request at Sorrow#11452 on bnet or Sorrow#3026 on discord!
    Late Night Pain Train (LNPT) is a 6 hr/week mythic raiding guild, and we are looking to keep a healthy roster to continue pushing mythic raiding during legion. We are a serious group of raiders, but like to have fun. Our raid team has cleared 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV and 8/10M Nighthold, and 5/9 Tomb currently, and we are looking for some new blood to keep the train rolling for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond.

Raid Times:
    Mon/Tues/Wed: 10:00 - 12:00Mid EST

Classes we're looking for:
    DPS - any class but will especially consider Mage, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin

We welcome anything not listed above to app as well - we are always looking for exceptional like-minded players of any class/spec. We highly encourage all raiders to feel comfortable playing their offspec if needed.

If you are interested please submit and application on our website at http://lnpt.enjin.com/.

If have questions please contact Locanth#1758, Jabini#1699, Gorgrath#1989, or Gortao#1301. We are located on the Zul'jin server and would be pleased to talk with you. If none of us are on then talk to anyone in the guild, let them know that you were looking for us, and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.

Please add Locanth#1758 if you would like to talk
    Hello Jarondis, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we prepare for Antorus. Your DH would be a great fit!

We are 9/9H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We occasionally run an alt raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors on weekends.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in vent. I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com