WoW: WotLK?

General Discussion
Can we just skip BC and go to wrath after classic? I'll do nothing but play blood dps all day everyday. No joke.
I miss tanking on my DK as any spec. Had a crazy aggro unholy exploding corpse build for awhile there. So much variety!
11/05/2017 01:09 AMPosted by Probability
I miss tanking on my DK as any spec. Had a crazy aggro unholy exploding corpse build for awhile there. So much variety!
Yea it really gave the class a unique feeling.
Hell no, no chance of skipping Wow's best expansion
Hello no, no chance of skipping Wow's worse and most alien infested expansion
Tbh, don't worry about it at all until after we see if Classic is successful for more than a few months or not.

Even if it /is/, each Legacy period would have to be treated as a separate MMO. They're not just reverting a patch and throwing a server on the current game, at least that's very very unlikely.

And even if people LOVE Classic a year after release, even if they decide they are able to support effectively another MMO to do Wrath, they likely wouldn't want to create ANOTHER game to split people off from the existing ones. Its affect on "Retail" would be noticeable but overall probably fairly minor, but opening a Wrath server or BC server would probably split the Classic server [I'm saying server because I'm used to it] in half.

Too much splitting is bad.
11/05/2017 12:56 AMPosted by Soulslayer
Can we just skip BC and go to wrath after classic? I'll do nothing but play blood dps all day everyday. No joke.

Yes please.

BC sucked. It was boring, classes were horrible, the story was gutted, and character development was blergh.

11/05/2017 01:33 AMPosted by Netharious
[quote]Hello no, no chance of skipping Wow's worse and most alien infested expansion
11/05/2017 01:33 AMPosted by Netharious
[quote]Hello no, no chance of skipping Wow's worse and most alien infested expansion

Too bad vanilla is coming in 2019 :(
You guys might want to let the horse catch up to that cart.