930 Shadow Priest LF Late Night Horde guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello!
First and foremost, I'm looking for a guild that's rather active after 11pm PST. I've traveled from server to server with a group of folks over the years that's slowly been diminishing. Now, the last 8 of them all bounced to play Alliance side with a more hardcore guild. I would like to find a new home of people that aren't total jackasses. I'm casual, and I learn quick, I've done a fair amount of Heroic ToS, and M+, sitting at a 930 iLevel, and looking for a chill group of folks to roll with. On WrA now, was hoping a PST server would help in finding a group, but alas. Server hopping isn't an issue if it's to a stable new home
I'm looking for the right people to make my right home with.
Are you those people?

Tell me! Joshernaut#2436
I'm sure we have a team for you, check out our website and take a look. :)

We are a community of gamers, we have over 10 raid teams, and we're always looking for those that want to be part of something that's more than just a guild.

https://www.seraphguild .com/ remove the space :)
Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing further into Tomb for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 6/9 M Tomb.

Raid Times:
Tuesday - 7-10pm PST(Optional) Heroic Farm Day
Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)(Mythic Progression Days)

Recruitment needs:
Mage, Ele, Spriest, Boom

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Hildi - Onnon#1569 (Officer)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Nopowertools - Danielcheng#1455 (Officer)
11/07/2017 09:17 AMPosted by Xiaojangxie
I'm sure we have a team for you, check out our website and take a look. :)

We are a community of gamers, we have over 10 raid teams, and we're always looking for those that want to be part of something that's more than just a guild.

https://www.seraphguild .com/ remove the space :)

Sadly, I'd need a raid team starting at 1am CST, if you ever get one, I'd be super interested!
Hey There!

If you'd like, add me on Discord VanHelgren#2259. (bnet: VanHelgren#1195) I typically do recruiting at work, so chat messaging in Discord works best.

<Full Contact Gaming> (4/9 M ToS) may be a fit for you. Our raid schedule is :
Mythic: Tuesday/Monday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST
Flex: Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
Mythic+: Sunday 8:00 PM CST

Our main recruitment goal is to gather team players interested in progressing together. We are still progressing through M ToS, but are also gearing up for Antorus.

Look forward to potentially speaking with you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Wonderful offers, still looking for 11pm PST, so that's 12am MT, 1am CST and 2am EST

Sadly, anything earlier I'll be unable to join you
Giving you a friendly bump. I need the same time frame and its been.. difficult so far
Still looking for a new home active after 11pm PST!