940 Arms Warrior (7/9m) LF Progression

Guild Recruitment
Please at least be 7/9 Mythic.

Guild fell apart on Avatar progression (260+ pulls). I feel like I know avatar enough to join a 8/9 guild progressing on KJ.

Logs are crap because I took a break from mid March- Mid September. Was lucky enough to have a few old friends gear me up and get me back in action, but not enough pulls on mythic bosses to really show my shine. You can view them here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17174045/13#metric=dps

Not trying to make excuses, but it is tough to learn fights when you are seeing them for the first time under-geared and on mythic progression :P

Please send me in game mail if interested.
Hey I think we might be a good fit!

<Mana> (7/9M) is a long standing guild on Sargeras that has many members that have been active and raiding competitively since Vanilla. We have cleared Cutting Edge every raid so far in Legion, and look to continue that.

Our raids are a good mix of productivity and fun. We have fun in raid, while still getting things done.
Outside of raiding, we are a good group of friends that are always on Discord ready to play WoW or other games with Guildies.

We are currently 7/9M in Tomb Of Sargeras
With a relatively light 9 hour schedule, our goal is to progress steadily and clear mythic content before the release of the next tier.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
(1:30 AM - 4:30 AM Server Time)

If you think that Mana is right for you.

Check us out at http://www.managuild.com/
Or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
CO-GM/Recruitment Lonesoldier#1409 (Lonie)
[A][US][Baelgun-Doomhammer] <Fresh> 8/9M
Currently Recruiting Competitive Top Tier Players for All Main Raid Positions.

Tues-Thurs 7:00-10:00pm (PST)
(10-1 EST)

Applications Taken At
http://keepitfresh.enjin.com
Replies Are Always Within 24 Hours
<We Lost> is a 7/9M Mal'Ganis guild that raids Tuesday/Thursday from 7-10 EST.

We're currently looking for a raider or two to bolster our roster for Mythic progression in hopes of getting Cutting Edge every tier this expansion.

Mythic experience is a must
Self-improvement and identifying problems is a must
Already having gear is a plus
We use Loot Council for "purple stuff"

If you are interested, please add our GM/our RL on BNet (TofuBoy#1602/Walper#1986) for some Q&A.
We have 30% pulls on maiden, had some time off because of attendance issues and Blizzcon but we are back and ready to steamroll antorus

Prior to this tier we have gotten Cutting edge every tier since ToT.

Always recruiting exceptional players, Regardless of recruiting needs.

We are <Powered by Memes> a 2 night a week mythic raiding guild located on Zul'jin. Outside of raid we are a laid back group of friends who enjoy both this game and others. During raid we are progression minded and serious. With our short raid schedule we need people that can learn quickly from their mistakes as well as the mistakes of others. Come with a mindset of doing your best in a short amount of time and you will do well. We will never add raid days or require you to maintain alts.

Progress
We are currently 6/9M Tomb of Sargeras

Current Needs

All excellent applicants will be considered regardless of the needs listed below.

DPS
Moonkin
Mage
Rogue
Warlock
Warrior

Raid Times
------------------
Friday- 9:30 EST to 1:30 EST
Saturday- 9:30 EST to 1:30 EST

You can contact us in game on Zul'jin or by our battle tags or at this discord link https://discord.gg/RBgETJ7

Tengumilk#11270 (Guild Leader)
Chistorm#11212 (Raid Leader)
Faunt#1508 (Officer)
Doc, hope we can talk. We've been searching far and wide for an Arms warrior for our core... to the point that I'm (Prot Warrior) considering switching roles to DPS so we have one on our team.

Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
We would be very interested in speaking with you about a core spot in our team. Message me at mynucka1788#1532

Before you read this post please keep in mind that everything in italics is actually happening in the background.

<It Gets Worse> 7/9 Mythic ToS.

Are you tired of the same old guilds? Dreading logging in for raid on Tuesday? Fed up with the same GM threatening to bench players?

Infomercial actor spills pizza sauce on himself.

Who has the time or the energy for these flaccid guilds anymore?

Introducing <It Gets Worse>

Whispers It Gets Worse

Stage Explosions -- Sand Storm -- Broncos Cheerleaders -- Back Flips -- Monster Trucks

The only guild featured on the front page of Men’s Fitness, Vogue, and Bon Appetite. We also glow in the dark.

Hugh Jackman testimonial.
Mike Tyson knocking out Kil’Jaeden.
Jennifer Lawrence shooting an arrow.

We are a group of experienced raiders with one goal in mind: providing a fun but focused raid environment to clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our leadership is tainted with Cutting Edge experience. Our base is growing but we need YOU to add to the girth of our mighty roster.

Server: Area 52 HORDE

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 7:00 - 10:00 PST

Current Needs

Healer: Resto Druid, Holy Paladin
MDPS: Warrior, Enhance Shaman
RDPS: Mage

All players of exceptional caliber are encouraged to apply. All raid spots are given on a merit basis, outperform a raider and you will earn the spot.

Loot: Council.
Pie: Apple.
Attitude: Mature with a hint of immaturity.
Posture: Erect.
Dishwasher: Safe.

If you are at all interested (and let’s be honest if you’ve read this far you definitely are) please contact.

Mynucka1788#1532
Fattyv63#1891
Vlob#1491
Abort#11590

It does get worse, but then it gets better.