Sylvanas won Over Anduin - WoW FB Poll

General Discussion
11/08/2017 08:06 PMPosted by Anná
So just because she's a banshee she gets any random superpower and we attribute it to her bansheeism?

So, it would have been better if she died right there in the cinimatic, then saurfang dies then lorderon falls is taken over by the alliance.Going to be a short last expansion.
wouldn't it have made more sense for this poll to have been incorporated into the game somehow, so it reaches more than 10-20% of the population?
Quality over quantity.
Sylvanas is just a better character than Anduin, it's a shame they're going to be compared constantly this expansion because unless Anduin has some deep dark motives going on, he's kind of one dimensional and boring.
Yeah I stopped trusting Blizzards "polling" after the whole motorcycle fiasco
11/08/2017 07:56 PMPosted by Lucrend
Look at all these salty alliance fanboys.

Pretty much this.

Their hatred is so vehement that it is almost impossible to have a healthy debate with a lot of them. Even if you partially agree with them, they find a reason to fight you on it.

Hell, Sylvanas could step in front of Anduin to stop him from getting killed and they would still hate her for stealing his death scene.
11/08/2017 08:57 PMPosted by Balamoor
Yeah I stopped trusting Blizzards "polling" after the whole motorcycle fiasco

That Alliance motorcycle is ugly as hell.
Lol at people calling it "banshee form" its not banshee form she's a banshee. She just used her banshee abilities.

You all are just doing this so you can go "blizz gimme banshee form for my DK or shadow priest plz!" Or better yet start a ridiculous petition on change.org for it.
The polls would be the other way around if it was Sylvanas v. Hogger.

Hogger should lead the Alliance.
11/08/2017 07:19 PMPosted by Eyrinjia
What exactly did she win? What were they asking in the poll? (And don't tell me to go look on Facebook <gag>. )

Yeah? What was the choice?

"Which one is named Sylvanas?" That would be a sad result.

If 60% chose her and the question was "Which one is named Anduin" , I would have to blame Russian facebook intervention.
11/08/2017 07:56 PMPosted by Lucrend
Look at all these salty alliance fanboys.
11/08/2017 08:57 PMPosted by Averax
Sylvanas is just a better character than Anduin, it's a shame they're going to be compared constantly this expansion because unless Anduin has some deep dark motives going on, he's kind of one dimensional and boring.

Actually, being one of the few, genuinely good people, makes him a rarity in the WoW universe. Even more so as a faction leader. The only other factions leaders in that camp are Velen and probably Baine, and he has an innocence level that neither of them do.

Anduin would be generic and boring in a different setting, but in WoW, he's rather unique.

This being a Blizzard game however, they'll do something to mess him up. You can't stay that non-edgy and get away with it here. Currently most of his edge is in his recently fluffed up eyebrows, and that's it.
11/08/2017 09:38 PMPosted by Mokun
11/08/2017 08:57 PMPosted by Averax

Actually, being one of the few, genuinely good people, makes him a rarity in the WoW universe. Even more so as a faction leader. The only other factions leaders in that camp are Velen and probably Baine, and he has an innocence level that neither of them do.

Anduin would be generic and boring in a different setting, but in WoW, he's rather unique.

This being a Blizzard game however, they'll do something to mess him up. You can't stay that non-edgy and get away with it here. Currently most of his edge is in his recently fluffed up eyebrows, and that's it.

The first post in this thread that didnt seem biased as all fel. With good points on story.
BLIZZARD (in response to this poll, in a Torbjörn voice): "Come get your plot armor!"

SYLVANAS: "Even more? Gladly. Nice to know I can probably set fire to Stormwind's orphanage and stay just as popular as ever."

I don't understand and I doubt I ever will. Just like I don't understand why Trevor Phillips has fans.
First off I play both horde and ally because I love each races story, so this was a hard call for me!

Sylvanas’s part gave me goosebumps. I mean that banshee scream was intense and to see the pride roll through the horde was an awe inspiring moment. Such intensity and raw power just pouring out in the hordes assault... that was amazing!

But, my choice goes to Anduin. While Sylvanas’s piece was visually astounding, Anduin’s was beautiful. I nearly cried when he dropped the sword. He must know he will never live up to what his father was and in that moment he chose to be himself. To restore and unify the alliance...that was love. Maybe I’m a softie for the little guy in fights, but I think what he did was quite noble and worthy of respect.
61% white knights

39% people who made the right choice.

Also WoW polls are cancer.