Nomi in BfA?

General Discussion
Horde you can have him, we will get a new cook for Kul Tiras
The fact some of the Kul Tiras humans have extra weight shows that they've some good food.

... Good food that is not burnt.

Guess Nomi didn't go alliance.
Don't be silly. Nomi's not going to make it into Battle for Azeroth. He's going to be the one and only boss in a filler raid at the end of Legion, sort of like Ruby Sanctum in Wrath.

(Note to Blizzard: please, please, please make this be so.)
He can't be a raid boss, blizz needs him to burn down Teldrassil next expac.
11/08/2017 08:15 PMPosted by Hardwire

He becomes a raid boss because he burned down the tree.
11/08/2017 07:54 PMPosted by Titanbeard
Horde you can have him, we will get a new cook for Kul Tiras

So, that’s how the war start. The horde put nomi in a catapult try to send him to the closest alliance. They didn’t know that when nomi hit teldrassil it’ll burst into flame. Then the alliance try to catapult him back to Lordaeron. But he keep hitting the wall.

Well, Blizz can just resurrect him. They have done less likely resurrections of major characters, you know...
Since he's one of the few chrs that actually ages in this game, by the time BFA comes out, he will likely be an old man, yelling at everyone to speak up.
IIRC, during one of the mid-expansion Legion PTR tests, they did turn him into a hostile raid-boss tier NPC for fun.
11/08/2017 08:24 PMPosted by Kasskeelhaul
IIRC, during one of the mid-expansion Legion PTR tests, they did turn him into a hostile raid-boss tier NPC for fun.

Yes, yes they did. And it was truly glorious. Imagine multiple giant copies of Nomi stomping around Dalaran, all there for your slaughtering pleasure.
One of the new allied races for Alliance will be Slightly burnt elves.
11/08/2017 08:40 PMPosted by Eyrinjia
11/08/2017 08:24 PMPosted by Kasskeelhaul

Yes, yes they did. And it was truly glorious. Imagine multiple giant copies of Nomi stomping around Dalaran, all there for your slaughtering pleasure.

And the comical way male pandaren die just adds to the pleasure, i love how they die

You have my internets
Sylvanas didn't burn Teldrissil down. It was Nomi all along.
That fat bastard has been cooking for over a year now, and he still burns stuff. Worst. Chef. Ever.

I think he's worse than Amy from that horrible "baking company" haha.
11/08/2017 08:52 PMPosted by Huh
That fat bastard has been cooking for over a year now, and he still burns stuff. Worst. Chef. Ever.

I think he's worse than Amy from that horrible "baking company" haha.

Is that the one that was an organic company, but then got bought out and stopped being organic, but kept the prices the same because nobody realized that their quality dropped?
Nomi Cakes. Now made with bits of Real Nomi™.
11/08/2017 08:10 PMPosted by Forben
The fact some of the Kul Tiras humans have extra weight shows that they've some good food.

... Good food that is not burnt.

Guess Nomi didn't go alliance.
Of course Nomi is Horde. Who do you think burned Teldrassil?

Edit -
As usual, every time I think of something funny to say, someone else has already said it. : )
Please no.