Rerolling Healer. LFG long-term raiding home

Guild Recruitment
Hi guys! I am returning to WoW after a 2-3 month break.

I mained Ele Shaman back in Tomb and was 8/9H.

I am looking to return to the game now and reroll as a healer (Preferably Priest or Paladin).

Any guilds out there still working on Tomb or looking ahead to Antorus looking for more of a project player? I will be boosting and leveling and getting ready for Antorus right away!

Reply here and I'll get in touch with you!

I am also looking ahead for Battle for Azeroth!
Hey there! I represent Unappeasable on Tichondrius! We’re a fairly new 9/9 H guild working to fill a few more roster spots to get into mythic ToS and prep for antorus. Either a paladin or priest healer would fit well with our team and we’d be willing to work with you as you get caught up. Our raid times are 8:30-11:30 PST Tuesdays and Thursdays, my btag is goldenbear#1538, add me if you’d be interested!
Turalyon - [H] Savage Factory Wednesday/Friday raid group recruiting.

About us:
We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Wednesday/Friday nights from 9pm-12 EST. Currently focused on clearing heroic content with AotC, we are recruiting to fill in our ranks and step into some light mythic raiding. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen.

Group progression:
EN: 7/7H
ToV: 3/3H
NH: 10/10H
ToS: 9/9H

What we're looking for:
(Preferred but not exclusively)
Healer: Monk, Druid, Holy/Disc Priest
DPS: Druid, Rogue, DK, Paladin

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Daedrïc (Raid Leader) - Piarma#1379
or
Piarma#0851 for Discord
Hey Toufie!

<Animus Ex Machina> is currently at 8/9 H TOS with sporadic heroic experience. We are a small, tight-knit group with many long-time in-game and real-world friendships, including several couples. We have fun working on new raid content together and aren't interested in the higher level of committment needed for mythic-level raiding.

Right now, we are primarily raiding heroic on Tues/Wed nights at 8pm ET.

We recently lost a couple of healers, so we'd love to talk.

Check out our website @ aem-fenris.us for more details about the guild, and come chat with us on Discord if you like what you see!
Hello Toufie,

We're rebuilding our raid team and are in need of healers for the Burning Throne and into the next expansion. If you're interested, please feel free to add me. Regardless good luck and have fun in your gaming endeavors!

The Wild Hunt is a normal/heroic raiding guild on Shadow Council (Alliance). We’re casual with sudden bouts of seriousness. We’re playing to kill digital dragons. That’s an undeniable part of the game, but nowadays, we’re playing to enjoy one another’s company. Another important aspect of our approach to raiding: life is going happen.

We’re recruiting for Antorus: The Burning Throne and all future expansions. The community which has been built throughout the years has lost various members due to real life obligations.

Our members do not merely play Warcraft together, but a variety of other games. If we’re not playing, then we tend to hang out in Discord together and catch up on the happenings in our lives.

The expectations we have are straightforward: be respectful, be willing to give and receive constructive criticism, strive to be on time, keep attendance high, do not let frustration get the better of you, and please pull your own weight.

Recruitment:

DPS: We’re considering all classes, but looking to balance our melee and ranged.

Healers:

Since the raid team already has a Mistweaver Monk, it would be lovely to have the other healing classes.

Schedule:

Tuesday and Thursday from 7 -10 PM CTZ or 8 – 11 PM Eastern
Every fifth week is a break.
Holidays are taken off.

Progression:

The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic
Trail of Valor: 3/3 Normal and 3/3 Heroic
The Nighthold: 10/10 Normal and 10/10 Heroic
Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Normal and 9/9 Heroic

If interested add Tanglewood#1661. Our process is simple a voice program interview and raid with us.

Thank you!
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
9/9H ToS
3/9M ToS
Hi Toufle, we're looking to add a few to our team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Everyone, and thank you for checking out our post! <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. The guild has leaders who have experience leading guilds in both AoTC, and Mythic levels.

Our primary focus is AoTC, and Mythic plus. Current progression is 9/9 H ToS Cleared! (Usually in a few hours at this point) We're looking to add more talent for Antorus.

We raid Fridays, and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST (6 hours, nights). Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while keeping things light, and fun so everyone can enjoy the game.

What we're looking for in potential raiders
  • Solid players who like to enjoy the game for what it is. A game!
  • Reliable Attendance
  • Good attitude, and a good sense of humor
  • Active players
  • What TaintSmashers offers you!
  • Fun Raiding enviroment
  • AoTC every tier
  • New friends!
  • Thank you for taking the time to read our post. I encourage you to at least talk to someone in Discord before making a decision one way or another. I look forward from hearing from you!

Beef#12743 - My B-Tag
    Crusader4500#1474 - Officer
    Gaarashatan#1372 - Officer
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Quick bump!

Add me on bnet if you're interested in talking!

poonicorn#11873
    <Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
    This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. Raid days and times are subject to chance based on the wants and needs of the raid members. We are starting from the ground up and have openings in DPS/heal positions, as well as leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! Currently the raid times are set as W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
    B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
    exinferno.com
    Hi Toufie,
    I believe my guild and our style could match what you are looking for. I don't copy and paste a general invite like other guilds but would rather talk to you in person. My b-net id is: Heathnuly#1579
    Please send me an invite and we can chat in game.
    Hope to hear from you soon. ;-)
    We would like to talk to you about joining our Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam. We can offer you a core HEAL SPOT.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our fresh Heroic Antorus group and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group will run Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently have all roles available for the raid team. The goal of this group is to push content. We plan to start with Heroic Antorus once it opens up and progress as fast as we can. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

Requirements for team:
    Must have 920+ gear by time raid opens up
    Must be artifact power level 70
    Must be properly gemmed and enchanted

The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting dps and healers for the group.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
    <Battle for Azeroth> Weekend Semi CasualProgression guild on {A}Stormrage recruiting for core spots. Fri & Sat (Sundays Optional) 10pm-1am est 9/9n - 8/9h.

We are a guild that places value on people over the purples or legendary items that they happen to have. Awesome gear is a plus but loyalty and synergy are the 2 things that allow us to play together and be successful as a team.

We are all friends here, some are real life friends others are long time friends that we have picked up along the way over the years and we strive to maintain those relationships. We believe that having fun with one another is the most important aspect of playing any game together. That is why we classify our guild as Semi Hardcore / Casual. We also firmly believe that winning is fun. We are an end game progression guild, when we sit down, the goal is focusing on the obstacle in front of us and overcoming it. If you decided to join us, you will find your guildies are more than willing to build with you and will go to great lengths to ensure that your issues / problems are resolved appropriately and to satisfaction.

We build one another up so that we can succeed as a team , We try to help one another improve as players and as people in some cases. We win as a team and we take loses as a team. There are no blame games played here and we are all equal in our responsibilities to ensure our success in what ever our current raid encounter focus is.

We raid in a positive raid environment so check your ego at the door please, Don't worry, we always give credit where its due and do recognize players who go above and beyond what is required of them.

Current Roster Needs :

Demon Hunter (Havoc) - Very Low
    Demon Hunter (Vengeance) - Very Low

Warrior (Arms) - Med
    Warrior (Fury) - Low
    Warrior (Protection) - Very Low

Rogue (Any Spec) - Extremely High

Shaman (Enhance) - Low
    Shaman (Elemental) - High
    Shaman (Restoration) - High

Monk (Brewmaster) - Low
    Monk (Windwalker) - Low
    Monk (Mistweaver) - Extremely High

Mage (Any spec) - Extremely High

Druid (Balance) - Extremely High
    Druid (Feral) - High
    Druid (Guardian) - Low
    Druid (Restoration) - High

Priest (Shadow) - Med
    Priest (Holy) - Extremely High
    Priest (Discipline) - High

Warlock (Any Spec) - Extremely High

Hunter (Beast Master) - Low
    Hunter (Marksmanship) - High
    Hunter (Survival) - High

Paladin (Holy) - Low
    Paladin (Protection) - Low
    Paladin (Retribution) - Med

Death Knight (Frost) - High
    Death Knight (Unholy) - Extremely High
    Death Knight (Blood) - Low

We are always welcoming to any player who is looking to raid regardless of the listing above, We also accept friendly / social casuals ( Meaning you actually socialize ) as well as new or returning players. So please feel free to hit up in game, Contact info is listed below.

Contact Grumpywizard#11365 Guild recruitment office
    <Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Antorus. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that in a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
    Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently recruiting all classes.

Loot Method:
    EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442

If you prefer email: astrayeus@gmail.com
    Hello!

<Granite Mountain>
    US Stromrage

Current Progression: 9/9H ToS
    Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9:30 pm - 12:30 am ET

Who are we?
    The Granite Mountain Hotshots was a group of 19 men trained to fight out-of-control wildfires in Arizona who lost their lives in June of 2013. We aim to honor their memory by forming a tight-knit group of people who enjoy each others’ company and can work together to overcome any challenge Blizzard can throw our way.

Ultimately, World of Warcraft is meant to be fun. As such, we have a family-first policy. If you need to miss a raid because you’d like to go on a date or engage in some real life debauchery, hang out with your spouse or kids, or generally spend time with your loved-ones, that’s perfectly okay.

Our Discord is often filled with laughter at crude jokes that would be considered very NSFW. You must be comfortable with things that should not be mentioned in polite company in order to enjoy our sense of humor.

Who are we looking for?
    Friendly and helpful people who know how to play the game and not take things too seriously. No drama llamas allowed.

Want to join us or simply get more information?
    Hop in our Discord (https://discord.gg/7XCxKcx) and say hi!
    Or Contact Us:
    Suggar#1729 (GM)
    Cyan#1763

Hope to see you in Antorus!
    Guild : <Miscalculation> Sever: Kel-Thuzad

This is a guild for everyone vets and new players please take the time to read through.

About us:

We are a guild made up primarily of about 10 people who enjoy wow extensively. Most of us have had an open active account since vanilla! We play other games together as well and are really looking forward to playing classic again! All of us are older and have jobs / kids / things to do etc and really try to play games as much as possible.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for players to build a community with a place where you can log on and enjoy more than just 2 raids a week. While it would be awesome if you can raid it will not be required ( unless you make the commitment )
    - Please be 21+
    - Be able to take jokes have fun
    - Have discord (friends welcome)

Raid times & Progression are as follows:

Sunday & Wednesday: 9:30pm EST - 12am EST
    Current Progression: 9/9H Tomb

**While we are perfectly happy doing just heroic right now we are not opposed to doing mythics if we get the numbers as all of us have had previous mythic raiding experience.

No class restrictions at the moment. Tell me what you want to play we can try to fit you in. if you have several classes to offer even better.

Any more questions please message me c0nker#1669. I try to be on mobile now all the time as well so hit me up anytime.