Active gamer looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi there, I want to say thanks for check this post out.

I'm an extremely dedicated adult gamer and would love to have the opportunity to join your guild.

Currently on Stormrage-US Alliance

Here's what you will get...
- Dedicated player (have 3500+ hours in Diablo 3...don't judge)
- Affliction Warlock - 929 (My main)
- Probably gonna laugh a lot! (It's a game people...but I know how to focus!)
- BM Hunter - 922
- I'm willing to help anyone out...just ask!
- Fury Warrior - 916
- I'm online EVERYDAY!!!! (seriously...once again...don't judge)
- Frost Mage - 911
- Ele Shaman/Feral Druid/Havoc DH all at 110...just needing to gear.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild. You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)
Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)
Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885)
Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)
Sunday (4PM PST - 6PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else since I do not cut and paste recruitment spams on people’s threads. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Geo
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759342015

^ Check out what 2 night raiding guilds we have anything from more hardcore to casual. :D
Would you be interested in changing factions? Not sure of times as well...let's chat Dalicious#1822
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 8/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - HEROIC - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H ToS and wishing to down some MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- High
Boomkin- High
Lock- Extremely High
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med/High
Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- 1/2 slots open
Death knight- Med
Demon hunter- Low
Rogue- HIGH
Warr- Low
Feral- Med/High
Ret Pally- Med
WW Monk- Med

Healers- One/Two Main spec healer slots open+ Off spec healers wanted

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- High
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- No current openings.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
Hey Merlus, if transferring servers and switching to horde were something you were open to, <Alt Tabbed> is needing a couple of DPS.

Progression:
9/9H

Raid Schedule:
Saturday (9p-12a Central Time)
Sunday (7:30p-9:30p Central Time)

Recruitment Needs
MDPS: Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Druid, Monk, Rogue, Warrior (High)
RDPS: Druid, Priest, Hunter, Shaman (Medium-High)

About Us:
We're primarily a group of friends made up of a mixing pot of various raiding experience. From raiders who have been raiding since Cataclysm to players who joined WoW in Legion. It doesn't matter when you started or how far you've ever gotten in raid. Everybody starts somewhere!

New to Raiding?
Fugeddabout the fear of raiding. On Tuesdays at 9p Central time, I also run normal Tomb, and everyone is welcome, regardless of experience. Good for learning mechanics, getting an alt that sweet sweet 4 set, or whatever on earth your own reasons are.

Snowrelia (BTag: UmiSagara#1691 or Discord: Snow#0992)
Hi Murlus, we're looking to add a few to our team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Everyone, and thank you for checking out our post! <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. The guild has leaders who have experience leading guilds in both AoTC, and Mythic levels.

Our primary focus is AoTC, and Mythic plus. Current progression is 9/9 H ToS Cleared! (Usually in a few hours at this point) We're looking to add more talent for Antorus.

We raid Fridays, and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST (6 hours, wk). Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while keeping things light, and fun so everyone can enjoy the game.

What we're looking for in potential raiders
  • Solid players who like to enjoy the game for what it is. A game!
  • Reliable Attendance
  • Good attitude, and a good sense of humor
  • Active players
  • What TaintSmashers offers you!
  • Fun Raiding enviroment
  • AoTC every tier
  • New friends!
  • Thank you for taking the time to read our post. I encourage you to at least talk to someone in Discord before making a decision one way or another. I look forward from hearing from you!

Beef#12743 - My B-Tag
    Crusader4500#1474 - Officer
    Gaarashatan#1372 - Officer
    Alaskan Firedragons - Horde - Stormreaver

About us-
    We are new guild progressing at a rapid rate, we formed approx. 3 months ago and have been pushing the boundaries ever since. We we have pushed 5/9 mythic in a month of raiding mythics and are going to continue to grow and progress even further. Our officer base has ties all the way back to vanilla and have competed in top end raiding guilds.

Raid times -
    Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thurs 9:00-12:00 CST
    As well as members being active throughout the week to push mythic keystones to help stay geared, as well as help yourself deal with the constant AP grind that we all face.

What we expect-
    Things we expect from our raiders, Be prepared for the upcoming fights, there is no need for us to babysit each individual raider and make sure you have watched the fight for the encounter, that is your responsibility as a raider.
    Also PUNCTUALITY is a huge importance. We understand life happens, but that cant be a constant excuse and a reason to hinder the other 19 people in the raid. We expect our raiders to be on time for raid every raid night.

Recruitment-
    We are currently recruiting for mainly Healers, Mages/Spriest/Lock, and Warrior DPS. HOWEVER we are interested in all exceptional candidates and if you feel you can dumpster the people in your spot and can earn your seat we will be more than willing to look at you and give you a shot.

If interested please add
    GM: Party#1147
    Recruit Officer: Levi#1494

Or you can add me: Twotrapz#1136
    Hello Murlus,

Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is expanding to include a B-TEAM! What does this mean? We are looking to gather players like you.

THE GOAL: Our primary goal in this B-TEAM is to progress heroic and press M+ with the opportunity to step into the core team for mythic. The team is there to progress together through alts and raids at a decent pace. The chance of expanding is definitely still up is potential.

Who Are We Looking For: If the following sounds like you hit us up.
      1. Hardcore player looking to fill up free time with an alt.

2. A Mythic level player who recently has been busy with real life and looking to find a mythic guild, but has the ability to sit out.

3. A heroic player looking to push and get a chance in mythic experience in making the A team.

4. Lastly a heroic player not able to get the numbers for mythic, but willing to join a bigger guild in the chance for a mythic spot.

Current Guilds Progression:
    • A-Team: 8/10M NH, 9/9H, 6/9M
    • B-Team: Forming

For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild. Currently looking for those 925ilvl+, gearing up is limited and Mythic progression is the only focus.

Raid Times: B-TEAM
      Tuesday 8-11PM EST

Thursday 8-11PM EST (Varies to 10:30pm EST)

(OPTIONAL) - Sunday 8-11PM EST (A-Team Raids this night)

Contacts:
    • BronzZero#1897 - BronzZero
    • Touczz#1764 - Touczz
    • Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh
    Hey there, we are totally looking for some more rdps to add to the roster! We are 5/9M, raid times are Tue/Thur/Mon from 8 - 11 EST. If those times at all work with your schedule feel free to give me an add!
    Conzeula#1172
    www.scrawnygrabbers.com
    If Horde is an option, we're always looking for raiders!

Savage Factory – Cookie Factory raid team
    About us:
    We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Sunday/Monday nights from 9pm-12 EST. Currently focused on clearing heroic content with AotC, while we recruit to fill our roster for mythic progression. Long term our focus is to be able to see mythic content but at a relaxed pace. We don't enjoy raging at people over every small mistake that's made. Mistakes happen, learning fights take time and we get that. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen.

Group progression:
    Previous Raids cleared AotC.
    ToS: 3/9M

What we're looking for:
    (Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps.)

Healer:
    Holy Paladin

Ranged DPS:
    Balance Druid
    Hunter
    Elemental Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    Warlock

Melee Dps:
    Rogue
    Paladin

Requirements:
    Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
    Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
    We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
    BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
    OR
    Lissi#8501 for Discord
    Helloooooo Murlus,

<ECKSDEE> is a 9/9H guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster in anticipation for Antorus! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of two years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding with our sister guild on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Mosy's (Syrup#1855). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
    Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
    Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
    We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
    Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
    (Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
    We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
    We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
    You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
    BilboBaggins#1406
    Aeliar#1904
    Hello!

If you like to laugh and have a good time with adult humor think about trying us out! Feel free to chat with us on discord. Here is more about us:

<Granite Mountain>
    US Stromrage

Current Progression: 9/9H ToS
    Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9:30 pm - 12:30 am ET

Who are we?
    The Granite Mountain Hotshots was a group of 19 men trained to fight out-of-control wildfires in Arizona who lost their lives in June of 2013. We aim to honor their memory by forming a tight-knit group of people who enjoy each others’ company and can work together to overcome any challenge Blizzard can throw our way.

Ultimately, World of Warcraft is meant to be fun. As such, we have a family-first policy. If you need to miss a raid because you’d like to go on a date or engage in some real life debauchery, hang out with your spouse or kids, or generally spend time with your loved-ones, that’s perfectly okay.

Our Discord is often filled with laughter at crude jokes that would be considered very NSFW. You must be comfortable with things that should not be mentioned in polite company in order to enjoy our sense of humor.

Who are we looking for?
    Friendly and helpful people who know how to play the game and not take things too seriously. No drama llamas allowed.

Want to join us or simply get more information?
    Hop in our Discord (https://discord.gg/7XCxKcx) and say hi!
    Or Contact Us:
    Suggar#1729 (GM)
    Cyan#1763

Hope to see you in Antorus!
    11/11/2017 08:08 AMPosted by Murlus
    Hi there, I want to say thanks for check this post out.

I'm an extremely dedicated adult gamer and would love to have the opportunity to join your guild.

Currently on Stormrage-US Alliance

Here's what you will get...
    - Dedicated player (have 3500+ hours in Diablo 3...don't judge)
    - Affliction Warlock - 929 (My main)
    - Probably gonna laugh a lot! (It's a game people...but I know how to focus!)
    - BM Hunter - 922
    - I'm willing to help anyone out...just ask!
    - Fury Warrior - 916
    - I'm online EVERYDAY!!!! (seriously...once again...don't judge)
    - Frost Mage - 911
    - Ele Shaman/Feral Druid/Havoc DH all at 110...just needing to gear.

Hey Murlus,

I'm always looking for active people to join the community.

We're a 2004 Horde launch guild located on Thrall. I've been the GM since 2007. If you're looking for an active place to call home, run dungeons, and socialize, give us a look. I'm looking for positive people who like to play WoW and are have a passion for raids. Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or via Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609. I'll tell you further about our guild. If you want to come to flex heroic with us on Wednesday, 11/15 let me know. We start at 8:00 PM eastern. Drop me a line.

If you want to raid we run Thursday and Sunday nights from 8:00-11:30 PM eastern as our two main nights. We also raid flex farm content on Wednesday night starting at the same time, but it's optional (usually it's a larger raid size of 25). Our Legion progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 8/10M, and 5/9M.

Take care,
    Wretchedmist
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hey there -

If you're open to faction changing, <Animus Ex Machina> is looking for dedicated ranged DPS for our heroic raid team. We raid Tues/Wed from 8-10 pm. We're a pretty small team with a lot of friendly people looking to have fun together. Currently 8/9 H TOS.

You can find out more about us on our website (aem-fenris.us), join us in Discord, or message our recruitment lead at Minghuar#1871.
    Hello Murlus, We are looking for a warlock for our Mythic ToS team. We are currently in mythic progression until Antorus open Nov. 28th. Lightbringer is just as active as Stormrage without all of the rage. We are a PST Alli server high pop and our guild is a group of raiders who have been raiding 5 yrs together. Please add our Btag below let's talk.

WE have been called to battle. WE must journey into the very heart of the Burning Legion's stronghold to undertake a desperate mission. Succeed, and Azeroth may at last know peace; fail, and all will burn.
    Join the Camels and we shall.... PILLAGE AND PLUNDER , TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS FOR THE ALLIANCE FOR AZEROTH!
    WARNING :This may cause the following side effects : Delusions of invincibility , Hair loss, muscle spasms, uncontrollable ranting and eye twitching. This has not been FDA approved

<Two Camels in a Tiny Car >
    We our a guild of raiders that have been raiding together for a little over 5 years now. We treat each other like family and respect one another. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it's going to be 3 hours of FUN. We laugh,joke around, have music playing while we raid and kill bosses for lootz. We work well together on new bosses everyone can contribute to the strat. Like I said we ALL have been raiding for years. The age of members range from 20's to mid 50's so you will not find a PG rating in this guild, although we keep things respectful we do have some crazy funny people in here.

NOTE : We do take a break from raiding in the summer for a few weeks which is voted on by the guild and during the Holidays from Christmas straight to New Years. We find this helps to keep "burn out " out of raiding, and allows our raider to spend that time with their family without worrying about missing raid night. How ever we will log on to do other things in game, plenty to do in Legion.

Server: Lightbringer <PST> time zone (Normal- Medium/High Population)
    Faction: Alliance
    Current Progression: 9/9 N ToS, 9/9 H ToS , 2/9 M ToS
    Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday , Sunday 7:30 pm to10:30pm pst - 10:30pm to 1:30pm Est.

Loot System: Round Robin with our own twist
    We use mumble and would like to interview new recruits.
    RECRUITING :OPEN = Healer and Dps , OS tanks are welcome for mythic+ and back up raid tank.

Two Camels in a Tiny Car Raiding History :
    We formed our guild a few weeks after the start of SoO = 14/14 Mythic, HM= 7/7 Mythic then BrF went live , BrF= 10/10 Heroic , 6/ 10 Mythic then, HfC= 13 /13 Heroic , 7/13 Mythic kills. And now Legion current 7/7 normal, 7/7 Heroic and 1/7mythic , Tov 3/3 N, ToV 3/3H, NH 3/10M, ToS 9/9 H, 2/9 M ToS.

Expectations
    Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on the guild website forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

What you can expect from us:
    Weekly Raids and Content: We provide end-game content for all our raiders. We currently push for the hardest content this game has to offer and we will try to include everyone as much as possible in the near future and upcoming expansion. We do Mythic + on wed and try to make sure everyone has theirs done before the reset on tues. We are currently doing a lot of WQ and farming in Argus.

We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new with them, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take anything seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitude or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!!

Get in contact with us
    Btag: GhostToast#11626
    Btag: CoCoLattè #1866
    In-game mail on Lightbringer / http://camels-r-us.net/