Horde are the villians. Accept it.

General Discussion
1 2 3 21 Next
Why is it that the horde can always rampage through azeroth and they can always find excuses for literally everything while the alliance MUST always passively defend?

When we attack a tiny tauren camp while allowing the people to flee is considered the azeroth equivalent of the holocaust?

And even after that the horde proudly says that Theramore was legitimate and they infact didn't do anything wrong yet again.

Is this the mental gymnastics every horde player has to do before allying themselves to that faction?

Wrathgate, Teldrassil, Theramore and many more.

You are the villians.

Accept it.
"YOU MADE ME WHAT I AAAAMMMM!"
Back to your cage, Illidari.
Nobody want's to be the bad guy.

Well some people want to be the bad guy.

But they're drowned out by the people who don't want to be the bad guy.

Because being the bad guy means you're fodder.
Okay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Most of what you listed were sub-groups within our faction who committed those crimes without anyones knowledge or the other races of The Horde were too weak to do anything about it.

Villains? No. Incompetent to spot out the growing parasites within their ranks? Yes.

To call Baine Bloodhoof and the Tauren, or Vol'jin and The Darkspear evil is to be completely ignorant to Warcraft, and honestly you shouldn't even be here. Even the Blood Elves have found redemption from their crimes, and Goblins are motivated by money, not a moral compass.
The Horde are the bad guys.

But there's nothing wrong with playing the bad guys, so I'm not sure why Horde players get so angry about it.
11/11/2017 11:18 AMPosted by Caduceus
R.I.P garrosh =(
Maybe you guys should have killed all the orcs when you have the chance instead of turning them into slaves.
Nah.

After legion especially most of my class hall leaders alliance side would gladly stand by the horde against the Old Gods and if necessary die by their sides fighting the good fight.

I understand this is Warcraft and all but but how many times do we need to band together to fight big bad number 472682904 before we can finally get along.
well theramore was actually just garrosh basically being hitler and going against the other horde leaders wishes, only the bloodthirsty orc grunts liked the destruction, in the context caine and vol'jin both turn their backs to the bomb dropping on theramore in disgust

i personally see the horde as anti-heroes, cause while they dont have the friendliest attitudes, the horde races have been on azeroth the longest (troll empires) and the alliance came and conquested a lot of the land, then when the orcs came through the dark portal they decided to just band together under one flag, theyre the outcasts of the world
11/11/2017 11:19 AMPosted by Zunde
Nobody want's to be the bad guy.

Well some people want to be the bad guy.

But they're drowned out by the people who don't want to be the bad guy.

Because being the bad guy means you're fodder.

Pretty sure people don't care about being the bad guy in video games. I've watched plenty of Sims drown after removing the pool ladder and IDGAF.
11/11/2017 11:19 AMPosted by Lewdlady
Most of what you listed were sub-groups within our faction who committed those crimes without anyones knowledge or the other races of The Horde were too weak to do anything about it.

LMAO

This is why Horde players always excuse their faction, somehow members of their faction don't count as such, there's always an scapegoat and the horde are saints.
If we were the bad guys we would've let the alliance die every time some huge threat appears that they can't handle on their own.
11/11/2017 11:18 AMPosted by Caduceus

Pretty much this, without the Alliance and their bigotry the Horde wouldn't exist.
During Mist

"It's not the horde it's Garrosh."

And

"Not my horde"

Were just giant memes
11/11/2017 11:22 AMPosted by Adhreja
11/11/2017 11:19 AMPosted by Lewdlady

LMAO

This is why Horde players always excuse their faction, somehow members of their faction don't count as such, there's always an scapegoat and the horde are saints.

Nope, The Horde has committed great crimes, people such as Garrosh and the Kor'kron, who orchestrated the bombing of theramore and enslavement of its citizens unknown to Baine and Vol'jin, who both assumed the attack was merely to take the city as a port.

Baine even warned Jaina of the coming attack. He had to repay her kindness somehow for her aiding in retaking Thunderbluff from the grimtotem.
They're a faction led by a zombie woman who wants to exterminate people. Of course they're evil.
11/11/2017 11:22 AMPosted by Adhreja

LMAO

This is why the Alliance needs their own Garrosh or Wrathgate incident instead of being the boring white bread faction imo