Horde are the villians. Accept it.

General Discussion
Prev 1 17 18 19 21 Next
Sylvannas will pay for what she did to Gilneas, i want her head on a pike by the end of the next expansion. For Gilneas, and for all those Lordaeron citizens she unwillinly brought back to a life of misery and servitude.
11/12/2017 12:48 PMPosted by Aguilah
Sylvannas will pay for what she did to Gilneas, i want her head on a pike by the end of the next expansion. For Gilneas, and for all those Lordaeron citizens she unwillinly brought back to a life of misery and servitude.

gonna be honest with you here, if that happens i have no doubt that jaina will be right next to her, i feel like alot of the alliance only hates her but jaina? nah she won't stop till the color red is completely erased even if she has to sacrifice others to do it
I enjoy these topics. Because this is creating the perfect social seeding that will further ploy the perfect faction pride BFA needs. choo choo hype train.

11/12/2017 12:12 PMPosted by Rednas
- I do think that the alliance needs more raid bosses, we had our fair share (Garrosh, Kael , whole WoD ... etc.). And i do think that the perfect boss would be Jaina or Genn, or both of them (please blizzard!).
Arthas, the 4 Horsemen, Fandral, Kelthu'zud, not like there wasn't any to begin with. I know, we can see how many Horde heroes are now neutral quest givers.

None of those are alliance representatives. They're just human, Lordaeron didn't care about Stormwind. We had to defeat our former Warchief, if that isn't they pushing the "evil horde" bs, i don't know what it is.

...Arthas, the 4 Horsemen, Fandral, Kelthu'zud, not like there wasn't any to begin with. I know, we can see how many Horde heroes are now neutral quest givers.

None of those are alliance representatives. They're just human, Lordaeron didn't care about Stormwind. We had to defeat our former Warchief, if that isn't they pushing the "evil horde" bs, i don't know what it is.

given how next expansion is being set up i think greymane and/or jaina seem like they have a good chance at being raid bosses, both of them have shown signs of losing their grasp on reality

...Arthas, the 4 Horsemen, Fandral, Kelthu'zud, not like there wasn't any to begin with. I know, we can see how many Horde heroes are now neutral quest givers.

And Kael was Horde? Actually Fandral spent years in the Darnassian government and the others I listed, yes they were Alliance. There was one Druid and 5 paladins of the Silverhand.
11/12/2017 01:10 PMPosted by Cowofheaven

given how next expansion is being set up i think greymane and/or jaina seem like they have a good chance at being raid bosses, both of them have shown signs of losing their grasp on reality
I doubt that Jaina would. She came close to detroying Org before she was brought to her senses. Then we get Horde Mages from Dalaran issue, which really was all that black and white either. In other words, she's said to destroy the Horde, she never acted on it.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

And Kael was Horde? Actually Fandral spent years in the Darnassian government and the others I listed, yes they were Alliance. There was one Druid and 5 paladins of the Silverhand.

from what i understand only 2 of the original 4 horseman were paladins, the dwarf and lady blamaeux (spelling her name is a nightmare in itself) werent, and Kel was a mage before he was a lich or necromancer, arthas was a paladin though yeah, jaina though has been getting worse since mists, in the dalaran thing she was at least cool killing noncombatants but even as far as siege she suggested literally turning around and killing all of the horde leaders while their backs were turned
11/12/2017 01:15 PMPosted by Whim

He wasn't horde per se, but he didn't had a good relationship with the alliance and he is the former Blood Elf king. Maybe it just hurt me to see him as an end boss.
yeah kael did join the horde if i remember right but not even 2 patches later he went nutty, took the naaru he stole from tempest keep back to tempest keep and the eye of eternity as a raid was born
<span class="truncated">...</span>And Kael was Horde? Actually Fandral spent years in the Darnassian government and the others I listed, yes they were Alliance. There was one Druid and 5 paladins of the Silverhand.

from what i understand only 2 of the original 4 horseman were paladins, the dwarf and lady blamaeux (spelling her name is a nightmare in itself) werent, and Kel was a mage before he was a lich or necromancer, arthas was a paladin though yeah, jaina though has been getting worse since mists, in the dalaran thing she was at least cool killing noncombatants but even as far as siege she suggested literally turning around and killing all of the horde leaders while their backs were turned
I didn't count Kel as a paladin, I counted Arthas and the 4. The difference between Jaina and Sylvanas is that only one of them has attempted to commit murder is such a manner. Jaina could have killed the leaders of the Horde before anyone could even react but she didn't.

11/12/2017 01:21 PMPosted by Rednas
He wasn't horde per se, but he didn't had a good relationship with the alliance and he is the former Blood Elf king. Maybe it just hurt me to see him as an end boss.
But counting him as Horde and not counting at least on cannon Alliance member that was one while WoW was a game is okay?
11/12/2017 01:31 PMPosted by Cowofheaven
yeah kael did join the horde if i remember right but not even 2 patches later he went nutty, took the naaru he stole from tempest keep back to tempest keep and the eye of eternity as a raid was born
That's the problem with me, I don't remember either. I do know that when the Belves joined the Horde, he was still in Outland.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I didn't count Kel as a paladin, I counted Arthas and the 4. The difference between Jaina and Sylvanas is that only one of them has attempted to commit murder is such a manner. Jaina could have killed the leaders of the Horde before anyone could even react but she didn't.

11/12/2017 01:21 PMPosted by Rednas
But counting him as Horde and not counting at least on cannon Alliance member that was one while WoW was a game is okay?

k did a bit of research i was wrong, all 4 original horsemen were paladins, rivendare was not but he joined WAY later so i guess he can be exempt here also i realize what you meant i just mentioned kel cuz any time he gets brought up my love for anything skeleton-related starts to show... ten bucks you can guess what my faveorite class was in diablo lol
11/12/2017 02:04 PMPosted by Cowofheaven
k did a bit of research i was wrong, all 4 original horsemen were paladins, rivendare was not but he joined WAY later so i guess he can be exempt here also i realize what you meant i just mentioned kel cuz any time he gets brought up my love for anything skeleton-related starts to show... ten bucks you can guess what my faveorite class was in diablo lol
Barbarian so you could get Charsi! :p
trick question i have least 1 of each >.>
Sometimes to do some good you've got to be the bad guy
Jaina and Arthas these are good people
11/11/2017 11:18 AMPosted by Synk
Back to your cage, Illidari.

Can Horde Illidari still remain free-range?
11/12/2017 02:15 PMPosted by Unchaindtryn
She was, and then Garry killed Kinndy, Pained and quite a few others.
11/12/2017 02:18 PMPosted by Jörð
11/11/2017 11:18 AMPosted by Synk
Back to your cage, Illidari.

Can Horde Illidari still remain free-range?

I don't see why not, just a warning you start asking me what I have given and i can assure you i will be GIVING out plenty of hoof-to-head action real fast ;)

11/12/2017 02:21 PMPosted by Whim
11/12/2017 02:15 PMPosted by Unchaindtryn
She was, and then Garry killed Kinndy, Pained and quite a few others.

rhonin